Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[GundamWing] Lets Reminisce on Gundam Wing Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuichi_Yuy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:00 pm
Oh God i love Gundam Wing and i love Gundam Wijng yaoi even more! XD I love Heero and Duo as a couple! They are so hot together! Well no they are hotter together cuz they are hot no matter what!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:37 pm
LinoraMizu
i haven't a good fanfic in the longest time... but i still ever love the GW boys *sighs and daydreams happily*

If your interested in good fanfics, point me to the correct thread, or PM me. I'm sure I can find something you haven't read.  

R.A.E.

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:04 pm
R.A.E.
LinoraMizu
i haven't a good fanfic in the longest time... but i still ever love the GW boys *sighs and daydreams happily*

If your interested in good fanfics, point me to the correct thread, or PM me. I'm sure I can find something you haven't read.

Ever read Jade's fanfiction? It's fairly well done, though it cuts straight to the sex scenes. XD

I prefer her Fushigi Yuugi fanfiction, tho'. >.>

That, and I prefer Gundam Seed over Gundam Wing, which pisses many off.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:23 pm
I used to really love Gundam Wing humor fanfiction. Little Green was my favorite author.  

shojosparkles

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:24 am
I am a die-hard 1x2 fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:40 pm
Ever read the fanfic "If Quatre was Can-EH-dian"? Oh God, that one left me in stitches. XD

Quatre: Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
Trowa: Enleve ton pantallon.

xd

Pwndd

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:42 pm
I'll be cliche and say HeeroxDuo. I like the positions mixed up, with whomever on top.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:43 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Ever read the fanfic "If Quatre was Can-EH-dian"? Oh God, that one left me in stitches. XD

xd

I'm Canadian and live in Quebec. So, that just makes it funnier xp  

xKelpiex

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:35 pm
KelpieMoonPriestess
[Ryoga-chan]

xd

I'm Canadian and live in Quebec. So, that just makes it funnier xp

It killed me from the inside. XD That, and Wufei had this odd obession with waffles. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:06 am
I'm actually very new to GW. I haven't finished watching it yet. sweatdrop I'm only up to volume 5 in the DVDs. Much love is felt for DarksLight for letting me watch her DVDs. heart
I love 1x2, 3x4 and 3x5x4 threesomes. ^_^  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:56 pm
*Memories!!* I used to watch Gundma Wing religiously after school, whilst doing my homework... Or pretending to do it at least.

My fave pairing was Trowa/Wufei, because I couldn't be normal like everyone else! Lol. I was never really a fan of Heero/Duo because (it pains me to admit it. Maybe it just scares me...) Heero and Relena made a very cute couple.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:58 pm
w00t, I finally finished watching my friend's boxset! xd Ah, the 3x4 goodness. I think the only major fault in that series is that Heero didn't kill Relena. It would have made me so happy if he had killed her.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Rchan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:03 am
I love 2x1 or 1x2 but 3x4 or 4x3 is ok as well, in fact i'm getting back into that fandom right now!!! Yahh for heart GW heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

Happy Heero/Duo Day!

1/2!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games