Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Wanna Be a Mod? Apply here. (Currently:Not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:50 pm
looks like two of them are her, so theres only one real mod...and she'll only accept one (til we get more people)... Well, I gotta say that you post more than I do so I would say you over me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:57 pm
i dont care who the new mod is in all honosty... As long as they post, that is good enough for me  

agrab0ekim

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:59 pm
also, what powers does a mod have anyways?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:04 pm
agrab0ekim
editing/deleting posts, making current topics stickies/announcements, making announcements/stickines into normal threads, making a new forum. Of course, thats v/c, i forgot just crew though...  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:10 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
editing/deleting posts, making current topics stickies/announcements, making announcements/stickines into normal threads, making a new forum. Of course, thats v/c, i forgot just crew though...

k...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:54 pm
OOOOO, tis a sticky now  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:09 am
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
I had an Idea. From my last look at the member list, it seems that very few mods have actually posted. SOOO... I thought this would be a good place for people to apply to be a mod, now, I will post a form and will post reccomendations, BUT it will not matter unless you want them to be mods. This all your choice unit, so here we go

Username:
Reason for applying:

My reccomendations

~Blood[RED]oceaN~

--WHY-- I am very active and am a mod in another guild. I check in on guilds and usually post when i will be absent from the computer.

agrab0ekim
--WHY-- A very active user, who uses logic and knowledge to back up his statements.

Cloud0.0Strife
--WHY-- Another very active user, who would, it seems, do what it may take to help keep the guild going.

Again, this is all up to you Unit, so let the applicants...apply...

Name: Cloud0.0Strife
AKA: Andrew/Andy
Reasons: 1. Was recomended. 2. Being captain of two guilds, vice-captain of another and crew in several others, I think that I'm fully capable of moderating a guild. 3. I'm power starved.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:56 am
name: redtail2
aka: red
reason: i visit this site (gaia) on nearly a daily basis & would like to be an active member of this guild. the word needs to be spread that there is more to life than religion.
and, no offence, but the guild's banner could use some work & i went to college for graphic design, so, i could make another one.  

redtail2
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:53 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
Actually, I am a crew and a vice captain in two other guilds, and apparently I am a crew here. Crew have those ability's + inviting and accepting members, and moving threads, and unlocking topics.
Vice captains have the same powers as captains, they can even change the ownership of the guild. But as long as you keep yourself a VC (yes, you can quit and change yourself to owner if you like) that means editing front page and banner, demoting people to member, promoting people to crew, joining the captain's guild (owned by Leon himself), and some other things I'm too lazy to remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:14 pm
FlamingChihuahua
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
Actually, I am a crew and a vice captain in two other guilds, and apparently I am a crew here. Crew have those ability's + inviting and accepting members, and moving threads, and unlocking topics.
Vice captains have the same powers as captains, they can even change the ownership of the guild. But as long as you keep yourself a VC (yes, you can quit and change yourself to owner if you like) that means editing front page and banner, demoting people to member, promoting people to crew, joining the captain's guild (owned by Leon himself), and some other things I'm too lazy to remember.

Are positions open?  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

Veinlash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:44 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
I had an Idea. From my last look at the member list, it seems that very few mods have actually posted. SOOO... I thought this would be a good place for people to apply to be a mod, now, I will post a form and will post reccomendations, BUT it will not matter unless you want them to be mods. This all your choice unit, so here we go

Username:
Reason for applying:

My reccomendations

~Blood[RED]oceaN~

--WHY-- I am very active and am a mod in another guild. I check in on guilds and usually post when i will be absent from the computer.

agrab0ekim
--WHY-- A very active user, who uses logic and knowledge to back up his statements.

Cloud0.0Strife
--WHY-- Another very active user, who would, it seems, do what it may take to help keep the guild going.

Again, this is all up to you Unit, so let the applicants...apply...

I doubt this will go anywhere >,<
is there a age requirement O.o

Godless Heathen
! would make a good mod i think cause im pretty active and have no problem donating 1000 gold here and there if the guild needs help wink  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff