10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:21 am
Miss Shadow Night
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Hi my name is miss shadow night, but people can call me shadow or night. I have been on Gaia for about 1 year or so on. Trying to think what it is. I love games, art, computer, and hang with family and friends. I don't know I just listen to any kind of song that they put up on the radio.

User Image

Nice to meet you, Shadow. What's the picture for? An Idea to the Mermaid Melody mermaids; Lucia, Hannon, Rina, Karen, Coco, Sara (Good), Seira, Noel, Nikora, Meru, Meru's Mother & Karen? If so, let me know. Thank you.

I don't know their parents. I had watched the mermaid melody a few years ago and I didn't see their parents just only Lucia's sister which I forgot her name.

Nikora's Lucia's sister, shadow. For their unseen parents, other unnamed Mermaids & Kingdoms, they can receive OC/P (Original Character/Place) Names.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:53 am
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Hi my name is miss shadow night, but people can call me shadow or night. I have been on Gaia for about 1 year or so on. Trying to think what it is. I love games, art, computer, and hang with family and friends. I don't know I just listen to any kind of song that they put up on the radio.

User Image

Nice to meet you, Shadow. What's the picture for? An Idea to the Mermaid Melody mermaids; Lucia, Hannon, Rina, Karen, Coco, Sara (Good), Seira, Noel, Nikora, Meru, Meru's Mother & Karen? If so, let me know. Thank you.

I don't know their parents. I had watched the mermaid melody a few years ago and I didn't see their parents just only Lucia's sister which I forgot her name.

Nikora's Lucia's sister, shadow. For their unseen parents, other unnamed Mermaids & Kingdoms, they can receive OC/P (Original Character/Place) Names.

I am starting to watc another mermaid video.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 pm
Miss Shadow Night
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night

User Image

Which one, shadow?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:41 pm
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night

User Image

Which one, shadow?

Mermaid miracles. I just started watching it like a few months ago and then I stop but now I am watching it again. They do put season on there. Oh it's made by humans being mermaids.  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:31 pm
How about Adding the Enchatica Family from Sofia the First, Queen Miranada, King Rolland, Princesses Sofia & Amber & Prince James, and the Merroway Cove Kingdom along with its merfolk; Queen Emmaline, Princesses Cora & Oona, and other merfolk; Plank, Flip & Shelly? That would be great in the RP Guild!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:59 pm
1. Do you have a nickname? Cetes
2. How long have you been on Gaia? Originally since 2005
3. What is your destiny? I'm not exactly sure yet, I'd like to be a Video Game designer, Fiction writer, or Singer.
4. What are your hobbies? I love playing Video Games, Role Playing and Watching Anime
5. What is your personal theme song? Hmm... I'm not sure... If I had to chose just one I'd say it was Arab Painting For the quirkyness of it.  

Cetes Forge

Omnipresent Vampire

22,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battery 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:37 pm
Cetes Forge
1. Do you have a nickname? Cetes
2. How long have you been on Gaia? Originally since 2005
3. What is your destiny? I'm not exactly sure yet, I'd like to be a Video Game designer, Fiction writer, or Singer.
4. What are your hobbies? I love playing Video Games, Role Playing and Watching Anime
5. What is your personal theme song? Hmm... I'm not sure... If I had to chose just one I'd say it was Arab Painting For the quirkyness of it.

It's nice to meet you, Cetes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:01 pm
Hello everyone ^_^

How are you all? Its very nice to meet you btw.

1. Do you have a nickname? -I guess you can call me Alphi?
2. How long have you been on Gaia? -Since April 2009
3. What is your destiny? -To be animator
4. What are your hobbies? -Drawing, Making OCs, Roleplaying
5. What is your personal theme song? -I dont know but At 0:18 it sends chills up my spine.  

Luminiss

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:34 pm
Nice to meet you, Alphi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm AnimusHelixRebirth, A Backup Account of HelixMason.

1. Call me Helix or Animus
2. Since June 18 of 2016
3. To get a nice job
4. Arts & Crafts, Video Games

5. My Song are the Various Kinds, Real World Songs & Game Music. But since I was born in the late 1980s and Grew up in the 1990s, I would say it's Pizza Power! from the
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:12 am
Hello everyone smile It's nice to meet you guys and if there is anything anybody else wants to inquire more about quote me or PM me smile
1. Do you have a nickname? IRL: Haven't had one stick, but when OOC call me Ginger or Fonzi (my last name IRL is Winkler xD)
2. How long have you been on Gaia? Originally around 2003 or 2005 and only recently got back on after dropping off around 2008-2009
3. What is your destiny? I want to become a Novelist, but until I managed to finish my first book and see where that goes I haven't quite figured that out yet. Debating between a Veterinarian Tech or a Psychiatric nurse
4. What are your hobbies? Video games, writing stories, reading (fantasy mostly for both reading and writing), watching movies.
5. What is your personal theme song? This is a difficult one... never really picked a personal theme song because I just favor specific songs depending on my mood (if that makes sense lol)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:57 am
It's nice to meet you, Ginger.  

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

HelixMasonRedux
Vice Captain

Newbie Gaian

5,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm HelixMasonRedux, A Backup Account of the late HelixMason (who is Permabaned) & AnimusHelixRebirth.

1. Call me Helix or Animus
2. Since September 18 of 2016
3. To get a nice job
4. Arts & Crafts, Video Games

5. My Song are the Various Kinds, Real World Songs & Game Music. But since I was born in the late 1980s and Grew up in the 1990s, I would say it's Pizza Power! from the
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:25 pm
Hi everyone
My name Tony ,I'm 24 ,I like video games and anime, Rock music,horror movies,long walks on the beach , drawing, Horror games
1. Do you have a nickname?
Shark senpai
2. How long have you been on Gaia?
A long long time
3. What is your destiny?
to become a teache
4. What are your hobbies?
Anime, art,working out,swimming
5. What is your personal theme song?
jaws theme  

Kiryu keizer

PirateGirl28

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm
Hello! yum_puddi I'm PirateGirl28 but you can call me Pirate Girl or just Pirate if you want. It's nice to meet you all!

I've been active on Gaia for about two years now - I've had an account for a long while but I never really did anything with it until my friend introduced me to rping on here. My destiny is to become a behavioral neuroscientist, but going into neuroradiology would be really cool too. I'm currently an undergrad working towards a biology degree.

As for hobbies, rping is my main one though I often draw as well. Last year I started getting into jewelry making, primarily wire work and stuff. I like getting crafty when I have the inspiration. However when I have many hours to kill, I'll often play video games such as Skyrim, Fallout 3, Dragon Age 2, or Borderlands 2.

A Mermaid's Tale

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff