Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:03 am
Kathryn Dragonna
Myrsky Syntynyt
Kathryn Dragonna
I have a lioness that is on the memberlist, but I have yet to do her duel to get into the pride. May I do a breeding plot to happen before she joins and then do her duel?
Certainly, though I'm not sure the cubs should be on SB lines if they were conceived before the lioness was in the pride ICly.

I do not want them on pride lines since icly they will be starting life as rogue even if some end up in the SB later. I don't feel they even remotely belong on your hard earned lines in this situation. I thank you for allowing my little plot bunnies to run rampant. I think my girl may end up with a thrall or even a mate if all goes well with this plot.
It sounds like the family will have interesting plots. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 pm
So I have a question. I've had a lion for about four years now that was born to Pinchmonsters Taraxa in the pride. I just realized that the litter was not posted by the owners parents in the joining thread when they were born. Note I have been very unstable since before receiving this cub so I'm a little ashamed for not noticing this sooner.

My question though is what do I need to do myself now since my lion has not been on the master list this whole time? I would also like to note that he has already been certed on the pride cert too so I'm not sure what needs to be done.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:56 am
Izzy Makani
So I have a question. I've had a lion for about four years now that was born to Pinchmonsters Taraxa in the pride. I just realized that the litter was not posted by the owners parents in the joining thread when they were born. Note I have been very unstable since before receiving this cub so I'm a little ashamed for not noticing this sooner.

My question though is what do I need to do myself now since my lion has not been on the master list this whole time? I would also like to note that he has already been certed on the pride cert too so I'm not sure what needs to be done.
Please just post him in the joining thread as an original member.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:47 am
; w; Heeeeello. I wanted some clarification on something as I'm doing a SRP.

I've applied for a pair of brothers to join the pride through their family relation (their father) who is freeborn. However, I wanted it to be a little more dramatic and come across a lioness of mine, also freeborn, and result in a challenge. The brothers don't know they don't have to best her to join the pride because they haven't been instructed in all the rules just yet, by their father.

LONG STORY SHORT. I want to complete the challenges (rolling the dice and such) but I don't want to do it if I'm not allowed to until they've officially been accepted. My understanding is it doesn't matter if they're defeated or not, they should be accepted on the basis of their father... so the challenges, really, are just for fun rather than their acceptance into the pride.

Does this make any sense? xDa  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:08 pm
In Good Faith
; w; Heeeeello. I wanted some clarification on something as I'm doing a SRP.

I've applied for a pair of brothers to join the pride through their family relation (their father) who is freeborn. However, I wanted it to be a little more dramatic and come across a lioness of mine, also freeborn, and result in a challenge. The brothers don't know they don't have to best her to join the pride because they haven't been instructed in all the rules just yet, by their father.

LONG STORY SHORT. I want to complete the challenges (rolling the dice and such) but I don't want to do it if I'm not allowed to until they've officially been accepted. My understanding is it doesn't matter if they're defeated or not, they should be accepted on the basis of their father... so the challenges, really, are just for fun rather than their acceptance into the pride.

Does this make any sense? xDa

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to ask this question. As a first point you should know that the prides rules have changed and unfortunately family is no long able to claim family. Therefore your lions will have to complete the duels and win to join the pride.

Hopefully this covers all of your questions.

Thank you,
Greenie

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas