Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:58 pm

User Image

Amy was likely the sweetest thing on the planet earth-- which made Todd likely the luckiest thing on earth. "Nope." He agreed, relecting her smile. "I'm sorry we didn't get to dance more. But I couldn't imagine a better night. I'm glad that I asked you to go with me to the dance."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image

"So am I..." She remembered how she had felt when he asked her. She let out a content sigh. "I really like you Todd..." She whispered before lifting her head up to look in his eyes. "Thank you for inviting me to the dance, and thank you for making me feel special, and... just thank you for everything."

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:23 pm

User Image

Todd blushed. "I really like you, too." Chuckling, he grinned. "I've been told I get a little carried away when I take an interest in something. In this case-- you." Looking back up at the stars, he relaxed... "I would have picked you up for the dance with an Elephant, but it wasn't in my budget." He told her, eating a Pez candy before offering one to her.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image

She giggled. "You're really trying to get me to overcome my fear of heights aren't you?" She teased before eating the pez candy offered to her right from his hand. "Thanks..." She whispered, nuzzling into his chest again. He was so warm... and comforting. She smiled, burying her face in his chest so he wouldn't be able to see her blush.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Albert sent a Text to Amy along with a Recording of Charl's singing voice. Amy, it's Albert. Everything in the dance at school is under control. Why don't you and Todd come back here. They'll be announcing the Homecoming King soon & it could be Todd! Charlotte has already won the title as Homecoming Queen!

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:31 pm

User Image

He knew she had a fear of heights-- but he felt that she was safe in the Ferris wheel."N-no... not exactly. I'm sorry." The feel of Amy's lips on his hand gave Todd chills. "You're welcome." Todd loved how it felt to have Amy lying against him, nuzzled into his chest. If it weren't for the fact that she made him extremely nervous, he was sure that he would have fallen right asleep right then and there. As they sat there, Todd began to twirl his fingers with the curls of Amy's hair... his phone tweeted and he ignored it... Amy's phone buzzed... "I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now." He decided, looking down at her. It was impossible not to admire her soft feminine features. "Has anyone ever told you that you're irresistibly adorable?"

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 am
User Image

She smiled as she felt him play with her hair. She loved the feeling when her hair was played with. She knew her dad would kill her if he knew. She had promised him that she'd always be around everyone, not just Todd. She pushed the thought away. Mom would cover her. "Me neither..." She blushed again, hearing him ask his question. "N-no..." She admitted. Only family members had called her 'adorable,' and it was never 'irresistibly adorable.'

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:34 am

User Image

"You are." Todd assured her with a smile. Placing his hand just under her chin, he turned her face up toward his. He brushed his thumb across her cheek as he looked at her. Her skin is so soft and warm. In that moment, his heart began to pound in his chest and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, but in his desire to do so he also felt a little guilty. As if he had trapped her up there with him-- and if he were to kiss her then and there, it would feel a little forced or stolen. He didn't want to steal a kiss. And he didn't even know if she wanted one either. Dropping his hand from her face, he sat up a little and started to pack things back into the nap sack. "I don't want to get you in trouble for keeping you out too late."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

She was about to thank him when she felt a hand under her chin lift her face up. She stared back into his eyes, feeling like her heart was going to beat out of her chest. Her eyes were round and innocent. What's he going to do...? It felt as if he was going to kiss her. But... his hand dropped and she felt his body shift, causing her to sit up as well. She backed up a tiny bit, her blush still visable as she blinked a few times. She didn't know what to say. She looked down at her fidgeting hands. "R-right..." She felt a pang of sadness, and she didn't know exactly why. Did she want him to kiss her? Was he even going to? She bit her lip, her heart still beating at a fast pace.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

Would it be strange to ask her? The thought had Todd blushing as he finished putting the telescope away and the Pez. No-- I could never ask something like that... could I? Sitting back up, he turned to her, his eyes catching a glimpse of her lips. He felt his heart flutter for a moment and he averted his gaze. "Amy-- can I ask you something?"

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:23 am
User Image

Her eyes stayed on the stars the whole time he was packing things away. She turned back towards him and tilted her head. "Yeah." I wonder what he wants to ask me... She didn't know whether to be nervous or excited.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am
User Image

I wish she wouldn't look at me like that I can't think straight. Amy's gaze was innocent and curious, waiting for him to say something that he was finding very difficult to find the words for. Turning to face her, he took both of her hands in his and held them in his lap. "Do I make you as nervous as you make me?" He asked, looking up at her with a crooked, sheepish smile. "Do you think... you... " Giving up, he sighed heavily at himself. If he didn't do it now, he knew he would regret it. Tonight was too perfect to waste on being afraid. Todd guided Amy's hands toward him, pulling her in until her arms were around his neck and their faces were close enough that it would have been easy for Amy to feel Todd's blush on her own skin. Todd's lips had only barely brushed hers when he felt a warmth rush into his chest. The rush of it was startling, but he liked it very much. Whether she wanted him to kiss her or not, he would have to ask for forgiveness later. His lips found hers easily and pressed them gently into a kiss.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

She glanced down at their hands in his lap before looking up at him. "Yes." She admitted. She waited, looking at him curiously. He started to say something, and then seemed to decide against it. Her heart picked up pace again, the color growing in her cheeks as she was pulled in. "A-ah-" She was too nervous and when she felt his lips on hers, her eyes opened wide. But... they eventually closed as she started to relax.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

After a few moments, Todd parted his lips from hers and pulled back slightly. "Sorry." It almost felt wrong to steal a kiss, but it also felt really good to kiss Amy so he wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

Pulling back, she instantly lifted her hand to her lips. She shook her head, still in a bit of a daze. "I-it's okay. I... I liked it." She blushed furiously, still able to feel his lips on hers. Did that mean anything...? Her heart was still beating like crazy. "That... that was my first kiss..." She admitted, feeling a little embarrased, figuring he had kissed many girls in his life-time.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out