Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Main Voyage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image

It was his favorite time of the year again! Venus' party! Aside from that rather horrible one when it was taken over with snake pae. And then the subsequent battle last year. And the year prior to that where he went to the jungle and ended up in the marsh with Etana surrounded by crocs.

Venus' Parties were becoming increasingly dangerous.

All the more reason for him to come along. Adora mentioned going to it, which automatically sealed his own reservation to keep an eye on things. Just in case. And besides, a beautiful goddess was waiting there for him. Imagine him, dating a goddess. He couldn't help but feel some sense of pride in that. So he trailed in behind his wilwarin daughter, catching her wandering off to the side. Was she waiting for someone?

Perhaps some...boy?! Oh the thought was delectable to him. He stiffled his smirk as he boarded.

User Image

What a day today! Ever since she had been given her role for the day, Serenity had been positively glowing. It wasn't often they got to leave their home in Dolandar, and on a cruise no less! As soon as her feet touched the boat, she made it a goal to find Thalia to get her orders. Only problem was she didn't know where to start looking. So she decided she'd stay put instead, and placed herself at the entrance of the boat. As a host, she'd be sure to personally greet every pae that came in with a bright smile. Like the crimson headed fae that seemed to be smirking at a pink wilwarin. "Hello and welcome aboard! I'm the hostess Serenity, so if you have any questions or concerns during your trip, don't hesitate to find me! Starting off you'll be shown your quarters but then you're free to roam the ship."

With all his wide eyed wonder, he almost missed the brightly smiling...angel? Maybe, she looked like a smaller version of the Erotes. "Thank you Serenity! I'll be sure to keep that in mind!" True to her word, a sprite was already reaching out for the pack in his hand. He chuckled and relinquished it before following.

User Image

She had snuck out far earlier than needed in attempt to elude her father. After all, if she left that he'd stay behind to look after Lorelei. Right?

Hopefully.

This cruise was simply something she couldn't pass up. The chance to go somewhere, anywhere besides the isle. To at least catch a glimpse of something never seen before. Her father didn't relate to her sense of adventure, if anything it made him sad. Reminded him of her mother. He wouldn't understand that she was going more for the opportunity of exploration than for the sake of Venus' party.

...Not that she couldn't kill two birds with one stone. When she first heard about the trip, she made a note and sent her mellon on a journey to find Lucius. The note was simple, something that would send her father into a stuttering fit. But she rather liked it.

To Lucius the caterpillar hater,

You've probably heard about Venus' parties, and one is coming up on a cruise. I was hoping that you'd like to go with me, as a date. Maybe see a new isle? Have an adventure? I'd like to see you again.

Hope to see you there,
Adora of the Jungle.

Which brought her to now, standing idly by the boat, waiting. Her hands clasped behind her back as she bounced softly on her feet.

User Image

She didn't know about leaving Aysel for so long. She'd never been away from her for longer than a few hours. But then again, that was the point of them even going. This was the opportunity for her and Junior to be alone, together, and really enjoy each others company without a teen chiming in on them every five minutes. She took a quick sip of water from her shell to rehydrate before nodding to the male, her other hand in his as they walked.

"A bit nervous though. Can't say I'm used to being around a lot of pae at once." He was so kind, booking this whole thing for them. The instant he suggested it she agreed. How could she even think of any other answer?

evilsilverdragon

antidia

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:22 pm
Serenity was off doing a wonderful job greeting as well. It was hard not to like the little half sister, even if she detested her father. Giving her a wave, Harmonia turned her attention to the male being greeted. "There is my Champion, welcome!" Her greeting was far more enthusiastic, clearly pleased to see him. There would be a lot of time for personal attention as she didn't have nearly as much of a job as most of her siblings. And when Serenity doing so well maybe the younger graces would take greeting as well.

The girl with Tristen also received a warm smile, she was her Champion's daughter after all. A lovely girl who managed to make friends with a filthy naga in the middle of a battle. That was skill to respect.

Not one to be rude to any guest she greeted the pink angel as well, "Welcome aboard!"

Midnightglow18

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:25 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Lyros grinned and said "Thanks" before heading off to explore and whatnot..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:36 pm
"Greetings Harmonia," Kleta called out to the other goddess, thankful that somebody besides her was on the welcoming committee, she gave a courteous wave to the clawed pae that had boarded, so many unique mortals always seemed to join them. Kleta's eyes widened as she caught sight of the familiar shark pae. Did he have to attend every single one of mother's parties? It was at that moment that Kleta had the brilliant notion that next year she should bribe a cherub to not deliver an invite to this particular pae.

Under normal circumstances she would have demanded immediate inspection of someone who needed to bring that much on board, but Kleta was familiar with this pae's eccentric ways. Oh dear, she needed to get out of sight before he saw her, but... she couldn't abandon her post. Instead, she pulled down her shades, hoping they would conceal her identity. It was of no use though.

Kleta coughed uncomfortably, "Greetings Pelagious" she said in a dull voice. "One of the cherubs can help you find your room." She said in an attempt to get him to move along.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

DaemonGabrielle
Pelagious

EvilSilverDragon
Harmonia

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:39 pm
Junior squeezed her hand, "You'll be okay. Just think of it like the village, only on the water." He smiled, trying to soothe any anxiety. He knew she wasn't used to a lot of pae being around her at any given point in time. It was why he was almost shocked when she'd agreed to go. Junior was truly shocked to learn what had happened to his parents at one of these parties. Oh well, he had two pretty awesome younger sisters thanks to it.

"Maybe we can find a pool or something when we get on board? The yellow demon offered, concerned about her hydration. He didn't want her to dry out and suffer because of some silly romantic trip. "Or really, any thing else you might like to do~" Junior also didn't want to confine her or them to any one part of the ship. Where was the fun in that? He gently squeezed her hand again as they reached the boarding spot, carrying their luggage in the hand that wasn't holding onto Nereus.

Tartara Seabreeze

Caine squeaked, not expecting to be greeted by such a gorgeous pae. Venus had gone all out this year! "H-hi!" He grinned, waving to Harmonia. He decided he liked this party so far. Hopefully it would stay as amazing as it looked like. Even if she walked away almost instantly after greeting him, Caine still thought Harmonia was the kindest pae he'd met in a while. It wasn't until he realized who she'd walked off to greet that he changed his mind a little.

He knew that fae. That fae was his uncle. Sort of. Caine waved over to Uncle Tristen, deciding that whoever the gorgeous female was that had greeted him was, was fawning over his uncle, she was far too out of his league. He smiled a little sadly to himself and started to move on, past the strangely dressed lady obsessing over the green goddess, wearing the most epic of shades, that was always scary at the parties. There was a cherub with his bag, and a destination in mind. Time to figure out how to get all the pae to like him~

EvilSilverDragon

Wolfs Heart

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

Seemed like it was only yesterday that Black Jack slipped the flyer to the cruise under his door, along with a heavy hint to bring a certain shetani along. Apparently it would be 'good to do something romantic' with Andromeda. He already had a boat to look under the stars on! Didn't need some fancy smancy one filled with pae he didn't know.

But there was free food. And Black Jack suggested he could score more often without worrying of the crew walking in or talking.

And so there he was, a hand on his luggage and an arm around Andromeda's waist. Both respectively his that no one could touch. When they boarded and a happy grace greeted him, he gave a toothy smile. But when a cherub tried to take his luggage from him, he yanked it away with with a glare. "NO one touches me tings. Savvy?"

"Harmonia!" He spoke with every bit of happiness he possibly could. He wanted to whisk her away with him to the quarters he was being shown, but she looked like she had her own job greeting, much like Serenity. "Come find me later, and we'll catch up! I have much to tell you."

At his squeeze she smiled a bit shyly, slightly embarrassed about her anxiety. But he always made her feel so much better about it. "That'll be good. We've traveled a long way without rehydrating, and my feet are getting a little sore." Walking on feet used different muscles than her feet swimming. They stuck pretty close to the river while journeying to the shore, but it still meant hours walking on her inferior scaled feet. "But then after, we do something you want to do." She softly cooed, wanting this trip to be about them, and not just about her.

evilsilverdragon

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 pm
Pelagious grinned euphorically at the fact Kleta so obviously remembered him. He really was a sight to behold. His attire today had been a carefully selected sarong and matching straw sandals. Along with the string of pearls that graced his neck, he felt vaction ready.

Turning toward the other Goddess, he dropped his hold on his luggage, nearly squished a cherub in the process, and proceeded to give the other Goddess his hand. "Why thank you. Love your hair! Who did you get to make that wig for you? I'd love to give him a call!!" he asked in all seriousness before turning toward Kleta. Oblivious to what he had just implied.

"Oh it has been too LONG!" he exclaimed, attempting to throw his arms around the displeased goddess. "Cherubs? Oh you mean those cute little angelic things? I hope they stay out of my stuff this time." He turned to give the current struggling cherub an icy glare. "Last time I was missing my entire costume jewelry collection..."

Turning back toward Kleta, he gave her a happy wave. "I'm glad I finally got to see you again. I look forward to showing off my new dance moves!!" Pelagious gave a shake of his "maracas" and off he trounced behind the, now doubled, procession of cherubs with his luggage and people boarding. He nearly bumped into a Shetani as he glided off, pausing only to grab his hand and give it a mighty shake and an apology as he wandered off.

"Viva la Venus!!"

dementia requiem asumi
caine
evilsilverdragon
harmonia
wolfs heat
kleta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:22 pm
Junior didn't even bat an eye as he stopped walking to scoop Nereus up. He'd forgotten she wasn't huge on walking. "I'm sorry I made you walk so far Love." He apologized, looking her in the eye. Sometimes she made it easy to forget they weren't the same kind of pae. "Pool and then something... different." Junior agreed. He knew what she was thinking, and he agreed. While he wanted to make it all about her, it wouldn't be nearly as romantic as it could be.

It was with that he started up the ramp, grinning at the naiad in his arm. She really did weigh next to nothing like this. In the water though, she could take him down any time she wanted.

Tartara Seabreeze

Caine blinked hard. That was a man's voice wasn't it? And then he had his hand shook, and greeted with a man's voice. What the heck? While he was all for either gender, not caring about what was under the clothes, but that was certainly confusing. Viva La Venus~" He greeted back, smiling. Whatever was up with this lady, Caine decided he was cool with it. She seemed nice enough.

It was then he realized that there had beenanother pae greeting him when he got on the ship. He squeaked and turned around, rushing back to apologize to her. He couldn't believe he'd been so rude! "I'msosorry!Thankyouforgreetingmeonthisawesomeamazingship!" He blurted out in one breath. He'd been raised to pay attention to everyone! How could he have missed such a pretty young lady being nice to him?

DaemonGabrielle

Tartara Seabreeze

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
She had never dealt with such a large crowd before on her own. It felt rather strange for she had spent most of her childish days hiding and running around her brother all the time and even being able to use him as a shield to avoid others...

Up ahead, she could already see a small line forming near the entrance. The Pae saw no need to bring along a lot of clothing since she prefers the 'natural' look so one suitcase full of items were sufficient enough for her. All the necessary things she needed she had brought along.

When it was her turn to board, she was greeted by a beautiful looking goddess. Her mouth wanted to drop wide open and her eyes wanted to do nothing but stare at the creature in front of her but she knew better. It was rude to stop and stare without saying anything. "Umm... Hi!" she greeted back with an enthusiastic voice and waved.

The splashing of water hitting the boat made her feel a bit squirmy inside. If needed, she could always fly back to dry land. But she stayed positive. A boat like this cannot possibly capsize for no reason.. right?

EvilSilverDragon
Hi, sorry i am a very slow rper person DX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

Andromeda had been surprised when Darias had first brought up the cruise, but she wasn't going to say no to the Captain. Especially when he was making a romantic gesture and taking her away from the rest of the crew, which in itself was romantic. It was going to be nice to not have to balance the relationship with status around the rest of the crew, and the free food and lack of chores was going to be just as nice.

A smile was spread over her face, beaming as bright as the sun as they walked up onto the ship. She was casually leaning into Darias, his arm resting around her waist, and her own luggage in a bag that was swung casually over her shoulder. As the golden-clad goddess greeted them, she gave a nod and a thank you. However, when the poor cherub nearly lost an arm for touching Darias' bag, she gently placed a hand on the arm that was around her.

"Thank you, we prefer to carry these ourselves."

She chuckled and leaned against Darias enough to give him a light nudge, then followed to their room. Once there, she plopped her bag on the floor and stretched her arms up in the air. "Aaaaah, I am so glad you thought of this, Darias! This is going to be such a wonderful break." Especially since it looked like Hot Yoga was on the itinerary...

Tartara Seabreeze

User Image
Navidad was nearly skipping as she walked up the ramp onto the ship. Her wings vibrated in excitement as she looked around at all of the sparkly sites. She was hoping to maybe make more friends (and potential clients) as well as find new and exciting inspirations for new soap scents. She smiled widely at Harmonia as she was welcomed onto the ship, and happily passed her back to the helpful cherub to carry to her room. Once there, she set to unpacking so that she could spend the rest of the day enjoying what this cruise had to offer.

After things where safely put away, she set to go exploring the ship, stepping back out onto the sunny deck.

Quote:
She's open for anyone to interact with!

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:26 pm
Did her sister know that crimson haired fae? Something about a Champion? She looked in wide eyed wonder for a moment before the shelled hand pae turned to her. She had been greeting everyone, but sometimes she didn't always get a response. She didn't take it personally, as some pae just were too preoccupied with everything. But when he realized it, he took it pretty hard!

The female laughed softly, a wide grin spreading on her features. "Oh its quite alright! I don't mind at all. Please enjoy your stay here!" Another guest sauntered his way up, looking fierce, rough and tough with a rainbow shetani. They came up right around the time that a rather yellow looking demon came with a naiad...under his arm? The pae down below on the island were so peculiar! She bowed her head a little to both new parties. "Hello and welcome aboard! I'm the hostess Serenity, so if you have any questions or concerns during your trip, don't hesitate to find me! Starting off you'll be shown your quarters but then you're free to roam the ship." She greeted again, making it her little speel. The gray hatted nymph though all but snarled at the poor little cherub who was sent to take luggage. "...Or you can take your own things there! No trouble at all!" She stepped smoothly in to calm the situation, which it seemed the shetani tried as well.

Another angel was coming aboard. She couldn't linger on just one pae with so many coming. She smiled anew to launch into her speech. "Hi and welcome to the cruise! I'm Serenity, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to find me! You'll be shown your quarters now, but right after you can roam the ship as you please." Hopefully she was doing a good job at hostessing.

She softly gasped as in one swoop he scooped her up. She often forgot how strong his polar bear strength was! After the initial surprise she cuddled up next to him for the ride, happy for the break on her feet. Though now he was carrying both luggages, and her.

"It's okay, really. Besides, it's completely worth it for this. Do you think we'll see any pae we know?" He carried them up so effortlessly aboard. Her emerald eyes flicked up from the demon to the gorgeous gold goddess, and the adorable teenager who greeted them. "Oh thank you! And aren't you so sweet!" She remarked to Serenity before happily handing off her things to the cherub.

Darn tootin' they'd be carrying their own things. With another pointed look the the cherub, he let Andromeda lead him away. Soon they were in their quarters, away from prying eyes. Had pae never seen a pae with a hook for a hand before?! Honestly. "Aye. It be strange though sailin' witout me orders or me crew." He paused for a moment thoughtfully. "...Ye don't tink they'd let me steer her for a bit eh?"

Probably not. Was a nice thought though.

Frostypeaches

dementia_requiem_asumi

Kira of flames

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

Carrying one sack on his back, and one in his hand so that he still had a free hand for Dyas to hold, Azure stepped onto the ship. His eyes were wide with excitement, his first time doing anything like this. It had been a year since they had gotten engaged and (somehow) married on the same night. He turned to Dyas, a large smile on his face, "should we call this a belated honeymoon or an anniversary celebration?" There was a youthful edge to his voice despite the fact that they had been together for ages and even raised grown children together,

They really needed this trip, an escape from the mundane life and an escape from the stressful life. Malek had been missing for so long now, they feared the worse. They really just needed a moment to be happy together. He squeezed Dyas' hand tight, he had to be strong for her, but it was always difficult when his thoughts drifted to his son.

Tartara Seabreeze
Dyas

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:37 pm
Junior had to admit, the entire load situation was a little on the awkward side. It wasn't like their luggage had wheels or anything. Just something large enough to hold whatever he thought he might need for a few days. And whatever else his mom had snuck into the bag while he wasn't looking. "Mmmm, I hope not. But we might. I think some of the family is supposed to be here this year." This was supposed to be a romantic getaway for the two of them. They didn't need any of his family butting in on their romance.

b]"Ah, thank you ma'am~" He grinned to the teen that greeted them so kindly when he'd climbed onto the boat. She seemed friendly enough, and was instantly bubbling along to the pae that had boarded behind them. "Pink... things? Junior paused a moment to look at the cherub thing that was holding their luggage. It was leading them somewhere. "Okay, we follow the floating ball of pink and then we find the pool?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image

When he found out that Dominique's grandmother was THE Venus, of COURSE he had to come with Nicky herself to the event! It was simply too good of a coincidence to pass up. So he took the liberty of guiding his poorly sighted date to the cruise, positively beaming with the thoughts of all the pranks he would pull once they pulled out of port. Best do it then when they couldn't just leave him ashore. It wasn't like they'd be so heartless as to throw him overboard.

Right?

At least not when he was the date of THE Venus' great great granddaughter! "Last Venus party I went to, things went quite awry...ended up stranded in a marsh. I hope this one goes better."

User Image

What was she doing here? She heard awful tales from her siblings of being stranded in multiple places from one of Venus' get togethers. Yet, here she was, away from home. Leaving Dayht with two naga...though truthfully only one of them gave her any concern. That Zulf better not take advantage of the situation in any way.

No. No she wouldn't fret about it. She always had heard stories about Venus' parties, but never had attended one and by Goddess, she was going to find out first hand what all the commotion was about. For once actually seeing it instead of hearing about it months after the fact.

Daisicle

With how large their family was, she wouldn't doubt bouncing into one of them. "If we do, we can keep a low profile and try not to be noticed." She spoke with a bit of a mischievous giggle. "And I think so. Follow the 'pink thing' as you so aptly put it." He was so adorable sometimes.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

She leaned in next to Azure, dual colored eyes flicking around to the numerous faces. Age had helped her anxiety with pae, but a bit of shyness still lingered. Especially with her mutism, she came off rather delicate to those who didn't know her. When Azure spoke to her, she beamed like a daisy in the sun before nodding enthusiastically. Truthfully a bit of depression had set in with her not hearing from Malek or her father for so long. Both had rather suddenly disappeared right around the same time as each other, though she had caught word that Raken resided somewhere in the City. This was meant to be a happy respite from that.

Along with perhaps a belated honeymoon. She grinned some more while pointing to the gorgeous golden goddess and the cheerful teenager who was greeting pae before eyeing the little pink things that were taking the luggage. How adorable they were! She looked back up at the angel. There was so much to see, so much to do. What should they start on first?

wolfs heart

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces