Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP/BATT] One more time (Muerte & Stryke) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:15 pm
Quote:
Muerte did 0 damage!
Using Defense Artifact! -2 damage. Damage taken = 4

The eye clicked again; this time he saw the flash coming, saw the very quick trigger push of Stryke's fingers. A cool green mark marred his arm.

"You misunderstand." Muerte practically purred, "I wasn't asking. But it's kind of you to offer."

It was clear the exhaustion of the fight was wearing on him. Muerte wasn't a fighter, that had been proven time and time and time again. Still, he was a persistent b*****d, like a roach ready to withstand a wasteland. Or a swamp. It all felt like the same thing really.

Quote:
    HP: 9/20
    Novice Defense Style A (Robo Eye): 0/2 (Last charge used)

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:38 pm
Stryke noted that again with the click and whirr noise he seemed able to avoid some of the impact. While he had marred the others flesh, Stryke had also been cut by the greenblood. Citrine yellow blood had blossomed from his wounds.

Hissing at the other troll, Stryke narrowed his eyes on his upstairs neighbor. "would you cut that out!" He replied to that melodic purr-like tone. "well...the anssswer isss no, to bad." Stryke replied with a frown creasing his brows. It was his pocket watch, he didn't have to lend it if he didn't want to.

Finding his resolve, Stryke hastily put away his pocket watch. Switching to his daggers he dashed at the other coming short of actually hurting him. Instead he held his blades close to the other.

Stryke did however stare directly into the others eyes. Smiling abruptly, Stryke swipe kicked at his ankles. He aimed to knock Muerte off balance.

HP: 10/20
DMG: 5 DMG
Power: Novice Defensive - Style B: 1/1
Artifact: Novice Offensive A (Pocket Watch) - 0/2 -

Melancholies.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 pm
Quote:
Muerte did 6 damage!

This entire moment was exhilarating. Muerte hadn't had the opportunity to use his eye in a situation like this yet, and the data he was acquiring was crucial. All his reactions felt like they were being processed at twice the speed--and it was--and it almost made him dizzy, almost put him over the edge, almost was his own undoing.

But, for the moment, it hadn't just yet.

Stryke's shoe connected with his ankle, he toppled over, but he was quick to think too. What could he do, what could he do...?

An archaic structure was hanging near the ceiling--a chandelier of sorts--with a long, worn brown rope hanging from it to the lab table beneath it. In the process of updating his shared hive with Aprife, he hadn't quite gotten to the nuances of his lab yet (a tragedy, it should've been the first thing he updated).

Staggering to his feet, he reeled on the rope with the entirety of his weight, and he pulled; goodbye flimsy ceiling holders.

Quote:
    HP: 4/20
    Novice Defense Style A (Robo Eye): 0/2

leon_a_darkangel

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Just as he thought perhaps the other was finally done he saw him grab a hold of a rope. Confused, he looked up just as the chandelier came down for him. His eyes widened with fear as the object and it supports smacked him off balance.

Yelping in dismay, Stryke was left cursing in frustration. Kicking at the object to be free, he lobbed a piece of debris at the other with a less than friendly look written on the yellowblood's face as a yellow trickle of blood slid down his temple from the impact to his thinkpan.

HP: 4/20
DMG: 2 DMG
Power: Novice Defensive - Style B: 0/1
Artifact: Novice Offensive A (Pocket Watch) - 0/2 -

Melancholies

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:09 pm
Quote:
Muerte did 6 damage!

Muerte seemed pretty immune to the look; that, or he just didn't care, which was pretty possible. Either way, his lab was a mess, his body was a mess, Stryke was a mess--oh, yes.

The greenblood scarcely had any fight left in him.

So he took the flung debris in relative stride, looked a little miffed (mostly tired), before... he rushed up at the yellowblood one final time. Only, there was no weapon in his hands. His fingers weren't curled, he wasn't about to throw a punch.

No, instead his face looked passive as he reached into Stryke's pocket and pulled out the aforementioned watch, almost sure that the yellowblood would be too dazed to react, at least for the moment.

"You'll have to come back again sometime," He said, his voice relatively hoarse with effort, "You've suffered quite the wounds. I do believe there might be another check up in order." His hand slithered out, serpentine, dubious as he held the watch between his fingers with a smile playing on his lips, "Don't worry, I'll give this back when I'm done with it. You really were an exemplary troll to partake with tonight."

Quote:
    HP: 2/20
    Novice Defense Style A (Robo Eye): 0/2

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:14 pm
Stryke was exhausted. He wasn't proficient with his powers, or physical prowess. Combined together and the young teen felt like he had just gotten his a** handed to him.

In all fairness, he had only recently fully recovered from the swamp ordeal. The strain he had put his body through contributed to his lack of energy now. He didn't have the strength to fend him off when the other rushed him. Visibly cringing he looked afraid as he curled into himself as if he feared being struck.

Dazed he looked dumb founded as the other didn't curl his fist..no instead he reached into his jacket pocket. Blinking Stryke's body glimmered like a night light shining and shimmering with the dim outline of little clocks that lacked in strength to hold something.

His brows furrowed as he heard Muerte speak. "w..wait what?! no! that isss mine..!" He actually sounded like the child he still was, his expression was wide. He looked utterly floored with having just had something taken from him. Opening and closing his mouth Stryke groaned in discomfort. He was right, he felt like complete s**t. His body hurt and his wounds stung. The object that had landed on him had done a number. Growling weakly he slowly pulled himself into a full stand. His eyes were glued to the pocket watch as his face flushed with yellow angered heat.

Trying to weakly grab at it, he realized it did little good with the other so firmly grasping it. "maybe..you can find out more about it...i'm still not sure how it works beside winding it up." He tried to accept the fact one of his prized possessions was now in some other trolls hands. "ugh. i can't say that was pleasant." He grunted at the other forcing himself to step away...quickly making his way to the door before the greenblood decided to try some other wild stunt.

"i'll...be back. i guesss..i have no choice." He shot him one last glare as he rubbed his neck clearly annoyed.

Melancholies

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:45 am
    How delightful! A troll that seemed to know their place in the swamp. Muerte was elated.

"Indeed." His hands clapped together once, "I like to think of this as insurance." He looked towards the artifact again. A split moment later and it was gone, lost to one of the various pockets on the greenblood's person. "Now then, I believe we're done here."

All the jubilant inflection in his voice dropped immediately. "It's time for you to leave."

Untill next time, Nvrmor.

leon_a_darkangel
fin????? O:

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out