Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Locks and Keys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
Where: Locks & Keys
With: Potential Master
Thoughts: ...

Angel Didn't flinch or move when the guard rattled another slave's bars. He sighed as she asked him to drink the water. "Listen woman, if your not going to buy me, it's best to leave." He said sounding angered as he finally looked at her. His eyes were still hidden in his bangsthough. "And I said I wasn't thirsty!" He said but the bottle was already gone out of sight from the guard and woman.

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
AmaLee - Unravel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:06 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image
"Paper, pens, candle light, and wine. What's better then that?"

Now I turned my attention back to Angel. I sit still waiting for the guard to come back with his boss. As the other Master had requested, for the paperwork and such.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
Where: Locks & Keys
With: Potential Master
Thoughts: Annoying...

Angel looked at the woman who just ignored him. He then showed that he had the bottle and that was empty and threw it at her. "So impolite..." He said sounding annoyed

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
AmaLee - Unravel]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm
Alice Summer
Master

User Image
"Paper, pens, candle light, and wine. What's better then that?"

I flinched just barely when the empty water bottle hits the cage bars. Guards come near but I put a hand up,"Stand down!", I snap. Seeing the owner was out and once done with the other master and slave. I stand up only to whisper,"I should get a 'thank you'.", which gone unheard by every one else. A small smirk formed then disappeared letting him see it. Finally I did the paper work needed and a guard undid the lock on Angel's cage. Looking at the guard,"If you harm him...", my words stop there. Letting a hard look cover my face as my stance was protective. Of course I always loved trying to image what other people thought I was going to say. The guard then nodded and winced as if he imaged something horrid. The owner was no longer around so I folded my arms and smirk. Only to go over to the entrance of the cage by the guard and put my hand inside,"Please put this on.", I looked into the darkness were Angel stayed in.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out