Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[FNAF Colony IT] The Abnormal Festival - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:22 am
Whoot. Also we should have enough members once everyone who was intersted finishing posting their forms. In the mean time I think I might start the first rp for this colony. I'll quote everyone on it ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:46 am
I have a Talent to show the World!

Username: Ragers
Questing Balam or Current Balam: User Image
Familiar? Yes, Gibson
Link to Journal Entry: Haven't gotten to it yet
My Talent: Vendor/Crafter. (Nightmare) Bonnie creates masks, using natural things for his "paint" such as berries.
Why?: He feels like it's where he belongs. It's with his "own kind."
Personality Energetic, impatient, scatter-brained.
Anything else?:  

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:51 am
Also since there's another B'alam named Bonnie around...feel free to refer to mine as "N. Bonnie" XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:15 am
Ragers
Also since there's another B'alam named Bonnie around...feel free to refer to mine as "N. Bonnie" XD
Alright!  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:35 am

Username: Thalion
Questing Balam or Current Balam: Bonnie ( Can be called "Little Bonnie" for now!)
User Image
Link to Journal Entry: I'm still updating! ;;
My Talent: Performer/singer
Why?: He doesn't have a half bad voice!
Personality Innocent, optimistic, no sense of self-preservation, he's entirely too trusting.
Anything else?: Nope!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:35 am
I put up the posters of both of your applicants. Feel free to pick them up and use them.

Ragers

Thalion

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:34 am
Zakiax
HI! So I'm just reapplying since I'm Freddy's new owner~

Username: itsie bitsie spider
Familiar? N/A
Link to Journal Entry: Bloop
My Talent: I'd like him to stay security, but he's also a singer. Debonair crooner~
Why?: Because nothing would give him greater joy then to be amongst his fellow entertainers, as well as protecting those they entertain~
Personality The arts are his life. He gets no greater joy than to entertain others with the sultry sound of his voice. Though, that may in part, also come from the fact that he does enjoy hearing the sound of his voice as well. He wants to entertain. He lives to entertain... and also protect. He is a fierce protector when the time calls for it. It's engraved in his very being to step up when others are in trouble. He's a total package!... if the total package you are looking for is a protective singer.
Anything else?: I love the posters! ohmygosh!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:13 am
itsie bitsie spider
Zakiax
HI! So I'm just reapplying since I'm Freddy's new owner~

Username: itsie bitsie spider
Familiar? N/A
Link to Journal Entry: Bloop
My Talent: I'd like him to stay security, but he's also a singer. Debonair crooner~
Why?: Because nothing would give him greater joy then to be amongst his fellow entertainers, as well as protecting those they entertain~
Personality The arts are his life. He gets no greater joy than to entertain others with the sultry sound of his voice. Though, that may in part, also come from the fact that he does enjoy hearing the sound of his voice as well. He wants to entertain. He lives to entertain... and also protect. He is a fierce protector when the time calls for it. It's engraved in his very being to step up when others are in trouble. He's a total package!... if the total package you are looking for is a protective singer.
Anything else?: I love the posters! ohmygosh!

Alright I'll keep him in security as he could do his entertaining on the side, so he'll still report to the security head since he is an ice and ices will be left behind at their Northern home base as the rest of the group does their traveling south.

Also another thing Thals Bonnie also sings so perhaps he could be trainning him in the long run before Thal's plot with Bonnie comes to light.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 am
Thalion

User Image

soooooooooo! i don't know what plots you have planned for your cutie in the future!, but is there a chance you might be interested in freddy being bonnie's singing mentor?~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:04 pm
itsie bitsie spider
Thalion

User Image

soooooooooo! i don't know what plots you have planned for your cutie in the future!, but is there a chance you might be interested in freddy being bonnie's singing mentor?~

Ooh that would be awesome!  

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:01 am
Thalion
Ooh that would be awesome!

sweet! i don't know if that's something you'd like to rp out, or just have as a back plot in bonnie's story, but either way just let me know~ feel free to pm me if you'd like <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:16 am
Alright thought of something after they establish their first homeland I was thinking that perhaps the leaders of the council could go out with a few other balam to search for their next homeland, on they way they could recruit others to join their colony. (Since we are currently at about 6 non council member balam and need about 6 more) Also with Lady K disappearing we now need someone to step up as Lead Entertainer as that position is now open.

Chibi_Kokoro143

itsie bitsie spider

Rosencranz

Ragers

Fea Line

Thalion

Kamileunaire

~Twilight...Angel~

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:19 pm
WI should my Chicas can do it but they aren't the type. We should get something rolling. I would love to set up a haunted carnival by halloween  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:49 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
WI should my Chicas can do it but they aren't the type. We should get something rolling. I would love to set up a haunted carnival by halloween
Yes i'm hoping to try to have the first one on the way by halloween.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:46 am
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
Yes i'm hoping to try to have the first one on the way by halloween.

Are we gonna have some sister location automatons added? I would love for there to be an event for Halloween where there are contests for a chance for people to win them. I would help pay gold for them to be made  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff