Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:21 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
As for what they believe in. They could ignore the existence of the weaver (Since it would sort of fit with their cosplays)

As for a culture I think just the circus life would be enough so they wouldn't truly have one written down

I'm thinking the pretty much basic rules here is respect everyone, don't steal and work together for the whole of the colony. Everyone has a duty and it should be performed in a timely manner.

I figured they wouldn't be holding any festivals as every time they perform would be like a festival. Though we should probably figure out a schedule for their travels. Like how many times per year will they travel to a new location and set up and for how long will the be set up in that area ect.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143
As for what they believe in. They could ignore the existence of the weaver (Since it would sort of fit with their cosplays)

As for a culture I think just the circus life would be enough so they wouldn't truly have one written down

I'm thinking the pretty much basic rules here is respect everyone, don't steal and work together for the whole of the colony. Everyone has a duty and it should be performed in a timely manner.

I figured they wouldn't be holding any festivals as every time they perform would be like a festival. Though we should probably figure out a schedule for their travels. Like how many times per year will they travel to a new location and set up and for how long will the be set up in that area ect.

That sounds good.

And that sounds good for the festivals. I'm thinking 3 times maybe  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:26 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
Zakiax
Chibi_Kokoro143

That sounds good.

And that sounds good for the festivals. I'm thinking 3 times maybe
3 times seems like a good number to travel in. I'll add it to the front page with everything else.

As for what else they believe in. I suppose they could just believe in the art of entertainment  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:32 pm
Or the muses? Or some sort of divine inspiration?  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:33 pm
Thinking maybe two moon intervals for staying in one location before moving on to the next. After three 'shows' they would return home for rest and relaxation and plan for the next 'year'.

Also cubs would be trained in the arts right off the bat, based on were their intrest lies. They would have a period where they would shadow members from each class and see which one they want to become a part of and become apprentices.

Also anyone can come and go from the colony at will.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
Or the muses? Or some sort of divine inspiration?
I think it would be best to have them make something up but it could be based off of either of these. They could call it the Grand Entertainer or Grand Muse..  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:36 pm
I'd be interested. surprised

I won (Nightmare) Bonnie. I can see him as a mask seller/maker. His "paint" would be made from natural things such as berries, etc. He also has a familiar named Gibson, named after a brand of guitar. Since the B'alam don't know what guitars are, we'll just say that Bonnie liked the name. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:50 pm
Ragers
I'd be interested. surprised

I won (Nightmare) Bonnie. I can see him as a mask seller/maker. His "paint" would be made from natural things such as berries, etc. He also has a familiar named Gibson, named after a brand of guitar. Since the B'alam don't know what guitars are, we'll just say that Bonnie liked the name. XD
Awesome. any input on the ideas we have so far?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:20 pm
I'd be interested! I won Petrea (BB Plate Girl) who I could see being an Entertainer, like clown style maybe? Silly things, tripping to make others laugh, etc.
User Image

And then Chica La'mare (Nightmare Chica) as a security position if you guys go through with those? Her mask just makes me think she'd be more of a serious/stern watcher type.
User Image

Also like the idea of cubs shadowing each role until they learned what they wanted to be when they grew up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:25 pm
Fea Line
I'd be interested! I won Petrea (BB Plate Girl) who I could see being an Entertainer, like clown style maybe? Silly things, tripping to make others laugh, etc.
User Image

And then Chica La'mare (Nightmare Chica) as a security position if you guys go through with those? Her mask just makes me think she'd be more of a serious/stern watcher type.
User Image

Also like the idea of cubs shadowing each role until they learned what they wanted to be when they grew up.
Awesome both are both welcome now we have 8 potiential members intersted. We still need to figure out who would be leaders on the council and we would need a total of 12 plus the leaders for a nomadic tribe.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:11 am
Fea added yours to the list of those interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:21 am
Wanna add that my Banafrit has a familiar now, the bork named Ganache  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:58 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
Wanna add that my Banafrit has a familiar now, the bork named Ganache
added  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:17 pm
Nightmare Chica has an Alpacow too now that can be used for milk if they need smile <3 Its name is Nightbite.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:04 pm
Fea Line
Nightmare Chica has an Alpacow too now that can be used for milk if they need smile <3 Its name is Nightbite.
Whoot. So I think they might have one of every familiar now in this colony. Aside from a bolf!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff