Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[ORP] Preparing for Departure [Kaito's Journey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:57 pm

Kaito nodded as he was questioned about the healer. "Yes, Koda was my first recruit. Though she is not going to stay with us the entire time, but it will be nice for the time she is with us." There was a pause as he let Alisana speak once more. He thought upon what she said before speaking once more.

"Yes I do hope to become friend with them and I hope that you will become friends with Keilei and Koda. I'm sure you will like the both of them. After all we should not really argue among ourselves on our journey, otherwise this will not be a very fun adventure. Since we are all sharing it together." It was quite the hope that all of them would get along nicely, but it did not necessarily mean that they would.

Even though they were going to be starting off as a small group he hoped that as they moved through the lands they would gain members to join them in this adventure. It would be interesting to see everyone's different point of view and hear stories about what they had saw before they met each other. It was a bit of a wish of his, though if they stayed small that would be fine too. He could not predict what would happen on this trip, but he could mentally prepare for anything. Well he hoped he could. If danger did ever find them he would be the one who would defend them off. But he hoped it would not come to that.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:18 pm
The purple tah lifted his head with delight when the nan confirmed they'd have no problem with him joining them. Good! So he'd managed to somehow get the hardest part out the way, getting recruited for an exploration journey to begin with.

Curiously, he looked beyond Keilei to stare at Kaito. So they were mates huh? That's how it was? He made the assumption right then and there that most of the people showing up were probably their friends. He imagined that adventurous souls would likely tend to flock together. Then again, Keilei hadn't introduced the others, so maybe they weren't friends. Or maybe he was just thinking too deeply about this whole situation. With a slight jump the purple tah realized he was starring at the others instead of looking at the female in front of him, and such was rude. In a moment of slight panic he hurried to introduce himself.

"Rio Deimos, but just Rio is fine." He gave her an awkward grin. Keilei didn't seem to waste any time in informing him of how difficult it was to set the journey up to begin with, though this Rio didn't mind at all. He could appreciate the effort it must have taken. He didn't imagine that most everybody was as willing to go on a journey to who-knows-where along with a bunch of strangers as this Kaito and Keilei seemed to be.

Then the Nan suddenly stopped talking. Well, not suddenly but seemed to become aware she was starting to ramble. "Er, no, that's okay!" He reassured her. "It was interesting, I didn't know b'alam could fly." He then briefly glanced in Duskmourne's direction. Other then her he had yet to see any other b'alam that possessed wings before! The concept was flight was.. Fascinating. Though something he was sure he could do without. He liked his feet on the ground, where they were supposed to be.

Zakiax

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 am
Once again, Alisana nodded in agreement to Kaito's sentiment. Even though Koda wasn't up for staying through the entire journey, it was better to have a healer along for part of the trip than no part at all. Hopefully her skill didn't come in use, though - Alisana preferred not to see anyone get hurt, if they could avoid it.

At Kaito's next remark, the female nodded again. "I don't like arguing in the first place - I prefer to get along with everyone." Idly, she hoped all of Kaito's recruits would be easygoing and friendly, but she knew that was impractical. Not everyone could have such a lax, easy-to-get-along-with demeanor. But a girl could dream. "I think it'll turn out quite alright," she said, flashing a smile. And if it didn't, at least it would lead to some interesting stories.

Zakiax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:36 pm
Kaito had the same hope as Alisana, he really hoped they would not need the expertise of a healer. "Well the ones that I had recruited should not be any problem." He began to explained "I have become friends with them after all. Its these two new comers that I do not know very well, but I still hope that in the end we can be friends with them, even if they do not decide to join us in our journey."

The male gave a small pause before musing. They should be heading out shortly, but it seemed they were missing one recruit, hopefully they had not forgotten, or his message failed to get to them. "Well we are waiting on one more and then we should be good to head out, once Koda and Keilei return from greeting these strangers."

Although she was quite embarrassed about her ramblings, Keilei gave him a kind smile, "Well Rio it is nice to meet you." There was a slight pause before she began to speak again. "Yes it seems that there are two tribes of balam that can fly." She replied back. "I've only met a few from the Wind Tribe, but apparently those of the Dark Tribe can also fly, so I have been told."

Keilei also glanced in Duskmorne's direction. "Perhaps though we will have one from the Dark Tribe join us." She turned in the direction of Kaito. "Come, Lets let Kaito know you will be joining us and then he can introduce you to the others. I myself only know them by name as he was the one who recruited them." She explained and then led him in the direction that the small group was forming in.

(Kaito WC up to here used for Magus Status)  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image

Oh dash it all! She had honestly forgotten what day it was and was definitely not anywhere close to where it was she needed to be. She had told Keilei that she would be more than willing to join in on the adventure but of course she had never been good with remember dates. With a huff and a sigh the wind balam stood up and stretched her feathery wings for a moment while she loosed her joints and then took off into the sky towards where she had kept her particulars for the journey. After securing the satchel to her back and double checking she had everything she took off towards the meeting location. She just hoped that she hadn't been too late or hindered their start in any way.

Pale gaze scanned the lands as she allowed the winds current to carry her through the partly cloudy skies. It was fortunate the wind was with her and was helping her reach her destination quicker than she though. As she approached she was aware there was quite a number of balam below, most of which she hadn't seen before. Eyes scanned for one in particular and when she spotted Keilei she smiled and made her descent a couple of yards away and then walked the rest of the way. "Do forgive me if I am late!" She said with a warm smile. "I seemed to have let time loose itself on me." She said chuckling. "I see we have quite a number of others joining the party. This is good, yes?" She asked her.

[WC: 265]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:53 pm
As Kaito explained that they were only missing one member when a graceful, pale blue creature descended from the sky. The other, a female, landed lightly, almost like a falling leaf, and padded immediately over to Keilei, who had been headed in Kaito and Alisana's direction. Once again, the nerves were back - assuming that the other knowing Keilei meant this was the one they had been waiting on, that meant they would be departing soon. Alisana faked another smile and glanced back over at Kaito, laughing at the irony of the timing. "Looks like the gang's all here!"

Zakiax

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:23 am
Rio wasn't exactly enthusiastic to be marching in the direction of the growing group, especially now that everyone was coming closer together. Though he didn't tuck tail and run away like a coward it was evident by the careful way he was walking that the Tah was becoming somewhat uncomfortable with all these strangers around him.

Rio forced himself to remember that they'd be travelling together for some time and would likely grow at least a little bit closer on the journey. There was no real reason for him to be nervous when he thought of it like that.

Lifting his head to the air Rio was alarmed as a blue female came soaring across the sky. Her wings were shaped differently from the other winged female... Rio mentally noted that she was probably from the other of the two tribes that Keilei had just mentioned that possessed wings. It made him feel better to know that all these many different tribes were going on the journey for some reason. Maybe because he knew he wouldn't be sticking out like a sore thumb with them tagging along.

He straightened his posture as the new flying lady came walking over though his ears slightly bent back. He considered whether he should just keep walking and go let Kaito know he was going to come along on the journey alone or wait until Keilei was finished talking with the new arrival. He figured it might be a bit rude to just stride up and announce he was inviting himself on the journey...

Zakiax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:29 pm

"That it does," He replied his smile growing wider. Good, they were all here and soon it would be time to leave. But, first introductions would be in order once the group had formed around him. He would also need to explain the route that they would be taking to the Earth Tribe. That would be their first stop.

"Why don't you go talk to the others and introduce to yourself to them. I need to begin my own preparations." he spoke to Alisana. The male then turned his attention towards the scroll he held in the sack on his hip he pulled it out only to flatten it upon the ground.

Kailei looked to the sky as a familiar voice spoke through, ah, Luminara, good she had shown up. "No worries my friend." She spoke to her the female's full attention was now upon the blue winged one. "I'm sure that if we had left you would have been able to catch up quite easily." Kailei gave a bit of a nod at that.

"Luminara, this is Rio, he just decided to join us today. Now my Yoliliztli won't be the only Tahtll on this journey" She gave quite the smile of delight as she introduced the two. She seemed quite happy for this fact, that her mate would not be the only male on the beginning of this trip.

Ruler of Everything

CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:52 am
User Image

It had been about noon, well that was to say that the great ball of light that passed over the sky and granting the world of Light to b'alam was halfway though it's journey. Or so, that is what Aurora liked to think anyways. The colorful Nahtll loved to understand the world in it's entirety as well as all it's expression. She loved to know and understand why things work. That is why, when her friend mentioned such a journey about to take place, she was thrilled about the idea of it. However, it did intern cut her lessons with him short.

It was a pity really...

However, The Tahtll was kind enough to reassure her that he was sure she would figure the rest out along the way. As long as she simply fallowed the 'letter' guide he provided for her. It was something of a 'cheat sheet' that had been of his own making, one that he had used while learning from the scribe herself. It had assisted him in learning a new lovely thing called: reading, and writing. It was a new fascinating thing-a thing she knew would be the desire of every b'alam to learn how to do-and with his help he was able to pass on to her, she would be one of the firsts. The wind B'alam had also made mention to having to leave the capital soon on request by the water magus, in dealing with another tribe. The Rainbow scaled colored Nahtll of course wanted to know what it was! However her friend, the writter-had been quiet adamant in not telling er what it was. It was at the cost of her undying curiosity. ]

Which was simply cruel....

So, with that all behind her and the Writter setting off to one of his own tasks once more-a busy one that b'alam seemed to be-the Nahtll set her eyes on the edge of the Mirror where a gathering of b'alam seemed to be congregating. All she knew was the 'leader' of this band was named 'Kaito' and that unlike herself he was of the water tribe. And like herself, he was of lighter colors and sought adventurer. Which translated in to seeing the tribes of b'alam. The Nahtll also understood something else, that had been relayed to her in a chuckle from the writer.

She was late.....

Long desperate strides carried her around the edge of the mirror lake, as the Nahtll raced to meet up with the party before it was -too- late. Rainbow scales shimmered brightly by the reflective surface of the stilled water. Heavy panting left her dark maw, as even in her own gained athletics from extended walking, it was quiet a taxing task. That and she was galloping at full speed, her dark tip tail arched behind her making sure she was not to loose balance. Dark ears pinned backed along with her stream lined ebony ridge. Her weighted satchel jingled nosily at her hip with each raced lope.

Tally-ho and Allons-y!

The Nahtll was determined to catch up with them, even if they proceeded to move. It would maybe be rude, but she was also just as determined to be allowed to join. Though it was a amusing to think, that if they had declined her joining-however unlikely the case-she would be heading the same way. which was toward the Dark Tribe. SO, it only made since to fallow with them, at least until they parted paths towards another direction.

At least it made sense to the scholar ambitious Nahtll.

The blob of colors, had finally started to take individual shape as well as sighted personalities. The energy of the excitement in the air could be easily swipe trough with a set of claws.

Finally!

The Nahtll paused and took a moment to compose herself. Taking in a slow breath, she properly and regally gave a moment to get her breathing for the most part under control. She was a Nahtll after all, and a representation of the light tribe. And This -was- a first meeting among meany different b'alam. Masking a soft clear of her throat the Nahtll, slipped past several of the other b'alam. Her mismatched eyes, could not stay one particular b'alam. They were all so different, and her wonder filled gaze simply wanted to stare. However it simply could not remain still as they wanted to fix on another, and equally fascinating b'alam pelt and trinkets.That was till, she saw it: the white and blue pelt, the ear tuffs and tail. Yes, that had to be him.

"Excuse me." Aurora spoke brightly and confidently to break across the chatter and gathering of the crowd. A mismatched gaze took a glance at the surround b;alam as she announced her self and interrupted the others. Her eyes placed themselves back on Kaito. Perhaps, it was rude to interrupt the chater, yes. It was. However in her mind it was the lesser of the two offenses she could choose to cause. The other was simply tagging along, and not telling any balam. THOUGH, that would be rather amusing as well.

Hmm tempting.

"Yes." She nodded as kept her eyes on her target. "Hello. I am known as Aurora and I wish to accompany and perhaps join your...." Eyes once more glanced around the meany different faces. She paused as if to search for just the right word to call the mismatched party.

"...contingent." The nahtll 'requested', in a very mater-a-factually, statement that perhaps suggested that she had a whole list of 'or else' set aside. Just in case she was rebuffed. Nothing threatening, of course, her bright tone didn't give hit to that, but merely suggested it would be for their benefit, as she saw it-if they let her come along.

"You are the Tah Known as 'Kaito', correct?" Those two tone eyes found themselves on Kaito once more. He dark tip tail shifted a little behind her. Her head remained raised with a elegant air, and her eyes relaxed a little reveled she was willing to wait for an answer as she became silent.

[1020]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 am
Noticing that it looked like Kaito was close to leaving as more and more balam began to show up to the meeting place, Koda decided it was best to leave this winged one alone. Before leaving her she pulled out a herb. "Eat this if you are in any discomfort it will help." The plant was placed before the crimson Nah.

She was about to turn back to the group before she stopped and spoke once more "Well you are free to join us if you like." She offered to the silent one. "We are heading on a journey, I'm sure Kaito allow you to join if you wanted to." Giving a small nod of her own head the healer then returned to the rest of the group. At least she had greeted the other, offered to help as well as offered the joining of their band. It would now be up to the other if they decided to come with them or not.

Koda did her best with the task given to her and that was all that mattered. Koda returned to the group of mostly females just as a pale coated light ended up approaching Kaito. Where she had come from Koda did not have a clue as she had been lost in her own thoughts to even noticed how many had actually showed up to the meeting place until after the fact.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Doing it this way cause I noticed that you had her have her mask on. Since they cannot speak with their mask on having Koda give up for a bit anyways ;><

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:24 pm
Rio gave a brisk nod of his head at the winged Nantil. “Hello.” Despite his ears having involuntarily flattened and the awkward way he held himself Rio was making an effort to not appear as timid as he had been up until this point. To not show how introverted he was feeling. Nobody had accused him of doing a good job of hiding it yet, but nobody had pointed it out, either. Besides he was actually shaking some of the hesitant nervousness he had initially felt already.

Rio then turned away from both Keilei and Luminara as a new arrival came to the scene. He was finding himself slightly in awe while starring at the new Nantil. She had scales on her back! Rainbow coloured scales! Most noticeable however was the large horn on her forehead. He had never seen anything like it!

Come to think of it he hadn’t seen a lot of things he had seen within the last few minutes since his arrival here. B’alam with leathery wings, B’alam with feathery wings, B’alam with rainbow scales… He was being exposed to so many things he hadn’t even considered even existed in his world! It occurred to him that moment how different today would have been had he chosen to not go away from his home until later. The thought was… Staggering.

((Current Overall WC at: 1,934 words))

Zakiax

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Kaito glanced up from his map as the Nah spoke, coming face to face with a new face. Well one unexpected thing after another seemed to appear. First the earth, then the dark, now a light member. Boy were they becoming quite the diversity of members. Kaito had expected his band to mostly be of the water tribe as they left, but it seemed word had traveled quickly.

"Yes, that is I." he responded to her question straitening himself up a bit. "And you may join our journey if you so desire it." he continued. "As long as you do not harm the rest of the members here and help out finding food when we stop. We are planning to live off of the land and follow the flowing waters to each tribe." he finished his explanation.

Then he continued to explain his plan, but not just to her, but to the rest of those who had joined close around him. "First we are going to travel along the Lake to the north of the Lake, there we should find a river, this river should lead us close to the earth tribe. Which will be the first stop on our journey."

Based on the map he had, he had a vague idea were tribes were located, but the terrain they would need to follow to get there after the Earth tribe was quite unknown to him. It was going to be quite the adventure, and quite the work to fill out this map he had been given.

"Well shall we join Kaito and the others." Kailei inquired. "We should be leaving shortly, as now everyone is here." with a small nodd she made her way over to where Kaito and the rest of the Nah's had gathered round.

She took her place at his side as he began to speak about their plans for their first leg of their trip. "It seems we have a few more members then we had generally recruited." She murmured softly with a gentle smile upon her face.

Ruler of Everything

CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:08 pm
((Better late than never))

User Image

Poli strode up to where her still young but adult daughter sat in the shade and smiled brightly.

"Oh my dear daughter!! I've only just heard this news. A water balam called "Kaito" will be setting out on a journey with several others. This would be the ideal opportunity for you to sing and be heard by so many more!"

User Image

Ominotago looked at her mother in all her excitement. She had been wanting to leave her home and family to explore and share her gift with others but still return home when she was done. But now that her mother has informed her that there was a party of balam preparing to leave, her throat closed up in nerves. She was still young, an adult, but only newly so. Thinking about being on her own, and with strangers too, scared her.

"Umm...great!" she said with faked enthusiasm.

Poli blinked her eyes at her daughter. Ominotago didn't fool her mother one bit and she knew her daughter was still a child in many ways. Innocent to the world outside their home in the water tribe. But this was an opportunity to grow and learn before settling down at home.

"Ominotago," Poli began, "I know you are scared. This is new....but don't fake it with me...I'm your mother and I can smell it on you. Now....let's get a satchel together for you and I'll walk you over!"

Poli walked away, expecting Ominotago to follow her, and pulled a medium sized bag to her and started sorting through items she felt her daughter will NEED on her journey.

Ominotago walked up to her mother just in time for a bag to land on her back and being tied to her by her mother. She looked up at Poli and her mother nodded and started to walk away from her. Ominotago knew that this was it and followed her mother.

They came to the beach and there was quite a collection of balam there surrounding a large male water balam going over the route and plans for the journey. Ominotago watched them all and she stayed close to her mother as they walked closer and closer.

"Excuse me!" Poli called, "I am looking for 'Kaito'. My daughter, Ominotago, will be joining your group on this journey. She is very young and needs the growth from this. Plus...she has a great gift of singing."

Poli then turned to Ominotago and saw her daughter cowering at her side like a small cub. She gently pushed her forward and then licked her daughter's face in a comforting manner.

"Be brave, learn, and enjoy. Make some friends and share your gift. And remember, we love you and you always can come home."

Ominotago smiled slightly at her mother and her parting words before moving away towards the group. She suddenly paused and looked back. Her mother stood far off, the jungle behind her looking about to pull her in. It was amazing how fast her mother moved away. But she was to be brave. So she sucked in a breath and turned back towards the group.

[Word count: 517. Poli - 269. Omino - 248]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Aurora's brow raised as Kaito spoke and addressed her. her ears flicked back a little as it was mentioned to not harm anyone else inn the party. she admittedly thought it was a bit strange to point out something like that, but it wasn't completely outlandish to mention. It was better to be cautious, then not perhaps. This Leader seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, which if true would make it easy to fallow. Missed-matched eyes took a glance at the strange parchment he had been looking over, it had caught her eye. Aurora knew what it was. It was writing, something of a new concept to b'alam, it was a little...messy, but it was just like what she had been learning under her friend. The very same one that had told her of this little group. Admittedly, It was perhaps a little strange seeing such a thing at the paws of another, did he know how to read and write too. If not were did he get it? He seemed to be studying it, and learning from it. Perhaps, he -had- made it, though with how he looked at it-that did not seem the case. Either way, all her thought on the matter were just guess, she her self just learned the basics of reading and writing...

So what could she say she knew? Perhaps enough to teach another....maybe.

"Hmpth." The Nahtll, hummed to herself, leaving the subject at just that. It was a stray musing.

"Very well." Aurora spoke simply, with a swish and flick of her tail she took a step to the side as the leader began to address everyone in the party. She exited the main focuses of the group as her eyes moved from Kaito to take once more glance at the map. It was a curious thing, as she continued to slowly started to step away from the center of the gathering. Her gaze still lingered on the piece of work; as her own eyes rested on it, she realized she recognized some of the land marks from her own travels. Or what could be assumed of the scribbles on the crisp parchment

Ears remained perked and poised as she remained focused on listening to the itinerary. An dark ear turned toward Kaito as he spoke of fallowing the waters...which was a good idea and fending off the land. Good, and also good...However, something else caught her attention...

Hmm, so they would visit the Earth Tribe first...

It wasn't where she wanted to go right away, but perhaps the Earth tribe would be worth seeing all the same. Maybe, in time she could always just leave the group and head to the Dark Tribe....That was always a option, she didn't need to stay with the ragtag group. Though, looking around, Aurora's eyes dance along the rest of the party. She had wanted to visit the dark tribe, because she was eager to see this 'library' and the carvings, not to mention the plays she had heard so much so much about. Though, that wasn't to say she didn't she did see the potential in staying...

There after all, was a lot of them, and every one of them were different. So much culture and diversity in one group....it might be beneficial to stay, if not to just learn. Aurora did have a thirst for knowledge and did enjoy learning.

Walking around Kaito, Aurora took a few steps away from the main interested in the party, that was the leader. Turning herself around she lowered her white hunches to the ground. Her careful tail flicked and curled around her paws. With a shift of her thoughts, the satchel at her side opened as if puppet-ed by unseen paws. Her new book, or journal slipped free from it's bag and floated to rest just at her maw. She telekinesis dare not let the coveted bound book touch the ground. No, her journal was the only one of it's kind and it was far too precious to just let it simply touch the ground. Unbinding the book, Aurora opened it to a new fresh page. With a soft hum another item started to float free from the snatched at her side: a small glass bottle, corked and filled with a strange dark liquid. It was a small ink well, one that she used for writing. What fallowed the small bottle was a dark feather, it floated in tow and lifted to the side. The Ink well, was uncorked and the feather end was dipped into the dark liquid. As it was it was swiftly removed, from the glass the small bottle was quick to be corked and closed up. Just as carefully was it was removed it was returned back to the bottle. As the quill lift from the bottle it's ink covered tip was carefully placed to the parchment, as soon as it touched the page it started to drift about the journal carefully. It took admittedly quiet a bit of concentration, mainly because it was still such a new thing that even she was still perfecting. Writing, Aurora went into careful detail about everyone in the group and a quick description of what was happening and what she was witnessing. So, when she wanted she could go back and read what had happened for this day. Or perhaps even for another she would let, and could read could do so as well. Almost as if they had been there and could focus a picture of the even in their mind as well. That was the goal anyway. Though honestly, it was mostly for herself so she would always have a recording of the past and what she did or even thought on a certain matter. That, and should she forget it would be there on paper.

[2003]

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:35 am

Kaito gave a small warm smile to the new comer and her mother. "Welcome Ominotago" he spoke then explained not just to Ominotago but to Aurora as well as it seemed she had agreed on his terms of the journey. He rolled up the parchment he had been mulling over to give his full attention to those around him. He knew the way or general direction to the Earth Tribe, that was all that mattered at this moment. When they arrived at the Earth Tribe perhaps he would be able to find someone who knew where the Dark Tribe was, as that was the next place he had planned for this trip.

"We are a simple group that is going to travel the lands together so everyone will have to help along the way to keep things running smoothly." She seemed nervous but that seemed to be the trend of several of the balam that had arrived here or had been recently recruited. Hopefully that would all disappear as everyone slowly got to know each other. Kaito was looking forwards to speaking with the new comers that had joined them at the last minute. Now they had so many different types of balam then he had recruited and he was quite excited to hear about their homelands.

He drew himself out of his thoughts, not wanting to seem too absent minded among these two new members of his. There would be time for that later. He straightened himself up, it was about time that they should be on their way. They lingered here too much and it was time to move forward and really start their trip. "Shall we get going then?" He inquired, wondering if everyone was ready to leave or not.

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Heavenly Snow

Ruler of Everything

CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items