Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP/BATT] Let's Get Fighting Fit (Eostre + Tamiya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Eostre realized, belatedly, that perhaps Tamiya was being ernest and genuine, and quite honestly was having difficulty relaxing, and not merely playing at it to get Eostre's hands back on her. She needed to learn to read Tamiya's signals better.. A bit embarrassing, but she wasn't caught doing it at least. As well, Tamiya managed a good punch! Not terrible strong, but the pose was finally correct.

"Ah, yes that was much better. You seem to have gotten the pose right, and you're definitely... looser than before," she said.

She returned a jab to the purpleblood, a bit more forcefully than she intended.
HP: 14/20
Damage: 6

Sypon
did i say prioritize this rp i meant take a goddamn month to fill it sorry

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:58 pm
5/20
A BIG OL' MISS

The corner of Tamiya's mouth quirked. Another breath out and she prepared herself for Eostre's next move, but she wasn't fast enough. Their styles of movement were so dissimilar that it was jarring for the purpleblood to receive such a powerful blow. "Oof!"

She staggered back, open for Eostre to tack another hit after missing her opportunity. Call this a "teaching moment".

Purplerosesbeauty
Will she ever be good at fight? Mysteries abound!

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 am

Tamiya missed, and Eostre went to retaliate, her moment's hesitation enough to miss herself. She needed to remember she wasn't really fighting the purpleblood. It was practice. But still, she needed to be a better teacher. Maybe spin it like she intended to do that.

"See how I missed? That would be a good time to try and use my own weight and momentum against me, and get your own attack in," she said.

HP: 14/20
Damage: 0

Sypon
two weeks is a slightly better turn around!!! im honestly gonna try to be better! i want to finish this so i can submit eos for growths u_u

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:15 pm
5/20
Pulling every punch w/ 1 dmg!

A grunt. Tamiya's eyebrow twitched as she tried to absorb the teaching and follow suit. Reacting in such a measured way felt inherently unnatural. It seemed there were rules to this game, new sets of rituals and a tightly established form she had not mastered. Her compulsions to rote perfection were grinding at her thinkpan as she rocked back and forward and took another swing. A hit! She wouldn't let down the rhythm, though, and stepped back to anticipate her trainer's next move.

purplerosesbeauty
o/

Sypon
Vice Captain

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Eostre was impressed, both with the purpleblood and her own ability. Despite everything, it really seemed like Tamiya was learning. Stilted, stiff, strange... but learning. There was power behind her punches, and hopefully now a bit of form and structure. Even taking the weapon away from Tamiya's golden fingers wouldn't slow her down.

She attacked again, aiming for upper extremities, and pulling back with a soft sigh. She ran her hand through her hair and.smiled.

HP: 13/20
Damage: 5

Sypon
gj eostre you just beat up yr crush trying to teach her punching

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:50 pm
As she progressed, Tamiya felt a – sort of sense of ease. Eostre wasn’t pulling punches, per se, so she was allowed to head up her attacks in force. Unfortunately, not pulling punches meant that she was soon exhausted. Time passed (what felt like hours, but was so, so much shorter significantly more pathetic in Tamiya’s eyes). The purpleblood put her hand up, her back bend and resting with her full arm on her thigh in exhaustion. “Alright, alright… Enough.” She wheezed.

Tamiya slid to the ground and dabbed at her face. The grease paint felt slick and in dire need of re-application. A sign of progress, at least. “You did well in teaching me.” She admitted, scraping some sweat-slicked hairs from her face with a talon. “I would like to continue to train my technique so that I may crush my foes more ******** efficiently.”

purplerosesbeauty
pow pow

Sypon
Vice Captain

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items