Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Fast Food Forest Delivery Service (Emiola & Masoal) F Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:04 pm
The forest didn't have much apparently, but Masoal was only half-listening to what he was missing as he devoured the sandwich. Nothing moved but his eyes as they traveled lazily to whatever she pointed out next. One after the other his mind shut down her claims, his mouth too full to reciprocate. He had her to bring him McD's now, shoes made it way too hard to climb, and this was a whole lot of nothing, so obviously it didn't matter.

Only when she brought up music did he bother to react with a loud, obnoxious huff through his nose. "You make things up," he said as he swallowed the large bite he'd just taken. Only one or two bites remained, held fast between his fingertips. Stooping down, he grabbed a bell and jangled it with a short burst of vigor. This was music, he thought. Masoal had quite the soft spot for his bells, after all.

With that display out of the way, he went undaunted for the sandwich again. Then it happened. Maccue happened. The food had lured him into a sense of security and Emiola's lusus hadn't moved in some time now. When he did, it made Masoal jump, dropping both the bell and the last few bites of food in the process.

He hated that bird. Hissing, he grabbed half of the bun from the forest floor and shoved it into his mouth.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 pm
    "Nah dude I just have a wicked imagination." She wiggled her fingers with one hand while the other went up to rub the top of her skull. She seemed rather unbothered by the peck, at least in the aftermath. "Dad, you're makin' my friend drop his stuff." Was she annoyed? She was still smiling anyway.

Maccue stared with his beady, beady eyes.

She stooped down to floor to scoop the bell into her hand. She gave it a jingle, and then a jangle, and then she was making up a little haphazard rhythm. "Okay, maybe you're onto something here bud." God if she had two they'd be like faux-maracas, "But like, I think I could get like a million of these in the city! That's what I'm sayin'. Consumerism." She made a grand motion in the air with her hand, the bell clanging slightly from the otherwise fluid movement. Did Emi actually know what consumerism was about? Not really. She'd only heard it mentioned from her lusus.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:42 pm
With another quick, jerky movement, Masoal grabbed the last remnants of his fallen sandwich from the forest floor and jammed them into his mouth, as well. Not even a crumb remained. That would've been a waste and McD's, he'd discovered, was a precious commodity to be treasured (aka it tasted good).

Then again, if Emi was to be believed, the city held countless places to get McD's, which was the only thing about consumerism he was interested in. If she didn't bring it here, he'd have to go himself... Time to play it tactical. Time to make a deal—as good a deal as a little kid could make, at least. He'd make a promise (sort of), but that didn't mean he'd keep it.

"Maybe. Maybe I will go."

Nailed it.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:20 pm
    "Yeah? Yeah?!" Emi swelled with excitement, "Dude! That's like—that's the best news I've heard all night. I'm so pumped."

Because 'maybe' to Emiola might as well have been an emphatic yes.

"That settles it. I'll stop by again sometime, and then we can go into the city, and we'll buy lots of—" She jingled the bell, "—and also lots of fast food. And lots of other stuff. You like candy? Dude, you'd be such a candy guy, I can feel it in my bones. And I got a lot of bones." In fact, she likely had as many bones as Masoal did. "And then you can see how great the city is! We'll get so much stuff. You'll get so much stuff."

"Right dad?" She craned her neck up at her lusus. Maccue stared, his gaze ever vacant, ever exhausted, ever grounded by his rampant anxieties.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:18 pm
Let her get excited. It was fine as long as she remembered to bring more McD's next time. He waved a hand at her "Fine, okay." In fact, without the food to keep him occupied, Maccue's dead-eyed, skunky stare was starting to skeeve him out. Masoal really disliked birds.

"Go," he said, waving his hand again. "Gotta work. More stuff later. Candy, food, later."

It was like he'd only been half-listening to whatever Emiola was going on about, but that was hardly much different from the rest of their conversation.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:38 pm
    "Work?" The tealblood tilted her head. Maccue bonked her with his beak when she opened her mouth to speak again, stifling any sort of coherent thought from making its way past her lips. Apparently, he understood Masoal well enough, even when Emiola didn't.

She clicked her tongue against her teeth as her tiny hands rubbed the now second sore spot that was growing on her noggin. "Alright, alright. Later! Laters. After you're done working. In fact—" She grinned, "—Let's make an agreement. I'll be back innnnnn.... I dunnnooo... like, a weeks time. A week from today, and then we'll go into the city. It'll be great! So much fun my dude, so much."

Maccue had now pinched the back of her shirt between his long, narrow beak. He was in the process of dragging her away, but she seemed content to keep speaking regardless.

"So you better be ready! I'll be counting on you!"

Away the pair seemed to go...

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items