Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1]This can only end well (Yuki/Titus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hitsuzen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:52 pm
It was actually a bit dangerous for Yuki to have the amount of confidence that he had when Titus crumpled. Not to mention rare.

"My ghoulfriend seems to think I'm attractive enough. I can't imagine you'd be able to say the same?" Yuki scoffed. He couldn't visualize the demon with any partner willing to put up with him; though he very well could have been wrong. He didn't really care either way.

The ghost casually stepped around Titus as he spoke, pausing behind him briefly. Really, it wasn't like him to be such a jerk, but considering Titus... Yeah, he was not toning it down anytime soon.

He planted a foot between the demon's shoulder blades, intending to shove him forward. With the position he was in, Yuki couldn't imagine it taking much force to send him face first into the floor.

HP: 33
Damage: 2

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:14 pm
Titus was still trying to catch his breath, body shaking from the pain. He felt sick, which wasn't a feeling that he was accustomed to. The demon avoided food so the need to vomit was incredibly rare but he knew at that moment if anything had been on his stomach it would have been on the gym floor instead.

"The bug?" He questioned between breaths. "She's a sorry sight too, probably happy with what she can get-Nngh!" The foot to his back had easily sent him forward, pain radiating from the branding mark he had received long ago. A parting gift from his father. It had long since healed but the skin never felt right and burned when touched.

That simple gesture was enough to spark Titus' anger all over again. Ignoring the pain he began to rise, the black seeping from his eyes and across his face like veins. He let out a snarl before he whirled and lunged at the ghost looking to take him to the ground in a tackle.

HP: 18
DMG: 8  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:42 pm
Yuki soon realized that instead of kicking the guy while he was down, he probably should have just left.

Titus turned on him, the new state of the demon's eyes and face causing the already rather pale ghost to blanch. As if he'd forgotten that rage could make him considerably creepier.

Shielding his face, the impact knocked the air from Yuki's lungs before the back of his head hit the floor and blacked out his vision for an instant. Then, everything was spinning and Titus wasn't the only one between them that felt sick. He pulled in a rough gasp, grimacing.

"Get off me!" Yuki demanded loudly, more or less flailing his limbs in an attempt to fight him off. "You're heavy, you a*****e!"

HP: 25
Damage: 3

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:01 pm
"It's not so great when I fight back, huh?" Titus growled, taking hold of Yuki's shirt despite his flailing limbs. With a quick motion he headbutted the ghost, being sure that the base of his horns took the blunt of the action. "Perhaps you should have held that tongue of yours.."

HP: 15
DMG: 5  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:15 pm
Yuki made a sound of protest, or maybe it was just out of frustration. "I think literally throwing your weight around doesn't count as fighting ba-"

Headbutting certainly counted as fighting back, and had the ghost's eyes not squeezed shut tightly with the strong, radiating pain he was certain that he would have found himself plenty dizzier.

Blindly, Yuki thrust a hand against Titus' face, trying to shove him away as well as hoping to jab at his eyes with his fingers.

HP: 20
Damage: 4

Inu-Mitsu rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 2, 4, 1, 4 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:31 pm
Titus didn't have a lot of weight to throw around but what weight he did have he would use to his advantage. Suck it Yuki.

He drew back a hand ready to throw a punch when Yuki's fingers found his eyes. Letting out a feral hiss Titus stumbled back blinded, a hand coming to his face to shield his eyes from further torment. "You ******** poltergeist!" He tried to get back to his feet but stumbled back to the ground.

HP: 11
DMG: this is where damage would go if Titus didn't suck  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:49 pm
Yuki was scrambling out from under him as soon as he was moving, clearly not caring if he kicked the demon in the process.

"I wish I was a poltergeist; then I wouldn't have to be close to you to kick your a**." Yuki retorted, wiping at his nose with his sleeve, only to realize such a thing was a bad idea for how much it made it hurt all over again.

"You hit me first, just in case you forgot. Everything on my part is purely self defense." That was a stretch, but he'd certainly stick to the claim.

HP: 20
Damage: 2

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:12 pm
Titus continued to hiss from the pain, staggering back to his feet with his hands still covering his face. Yuki's words barely registered at first and when they did his immediate response was to be angry. It was always his go to response, but he couldn't help but think this was what it was like being on the flip side wasn't it? Yuki was spouting some pretty firm denial as far as Titus was concerned and the notion made the taught painful twist to his mouth turn into a smile.

"You have a pretty vivid imagination," The demon's voice still carried the pain he felt, his hands finally pulling away from his face. His eyes were still solid black or at least they appeared to be. He could hardly keep them open because they ached and burned every time he tried to open them. Tears had streaked his face along with an inky black substance that leaked from his eyes and stained his skin.

"I may have started the fight sure but you could have easily walked away and didn't. It's actually rather commendable that you would kick someone while they are down." The painful burn of his eyes had him pressing a hand to his face again, backing away a few steps to keep his distance. The smile was still there though, something wicked and twisted and probably shouldn't have appeared as delighted as it was. For having just had his a** kicked Titus hardly seemed phased by it. "You play the victim all you want ghost but you are no better than me. In fact, I would say you are worse. You came looking for this fight. How does it feel to be the bully?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:56 pm
Yuki got to his feet faster than the demon did, since he wasn't nearly as bad off. He stood tense. He expected the physical fight to continue, but it didn't. No, Titus was attacking him verbally again. He actually felt a little pang of guilt when he realized that maybe he'd been just a bit too eager to go for the eyes, considering how much they seemed to be bothering him, but he tried to push that guilt away.

At least until Titus turned sole blame on him, and Yuki couldn't grasp for the words to deny the truth in it. It left him gaping for a second, like he wanted to say something, only to close his mouth when there was just nothing he could say to defend himself at that point.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:03 pm
Physically the battle may have been lost but verbally Titus was certain he had won. It was the only high note he was going to be left with to leave on so the demon turned on his heel and headed for the door. He was pretty confident in his stride, so confident in fact that he confidently strolled right into the door frame with a loud thud.

"Merde!" He still couldn't see well and he hissed again rubbing at his face before disappearing from the gym being sure to give Yuki the finger as he left.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:11 pm
Yuki actually grimaced at the sound of Titus' collision with the door frame, but he didn't say anything as he watched him go. Though, he did sneer at the demon's back in response to the rude gesture just before he vanished from sight.

The ghost waited a bit longer than what he would have imagined ample time for Titus to be gone before he took his own leave toward the boils' locker room to wash his face and leave as well.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff