Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:57 pm
Kitsume_Samurai
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
It's her opinion. Who cares if people fall in love with stuff because it's on tv. I love anime that has been on tv. Which stories are better but less recognized? And Inu Yasha seems to appeal to everybody where some awesome story lines only appeal to a small group of people. Besides its your own opinion that some story lines are better.

I could care less if people fall in love with whats on TV. I really don't. But when you like a particular show just because everyone else likes it because now it's on adult swim. I think people need to form their own opinions and stop being a bunch of followers.

I agree with you when you say the fact that you shouldn't like a particular show just because everybody else does. You didn't make that very clear when you first said that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:41 pm
inu yasha.  

Ikari Nadoka

Tags13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:18 pm
too much you say? well i say never enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:01 pm
I think I've had to much in Inuyasha too. I'm still a fan of it and all, but after a while, when it became mainstream, I stopped watching it. It was just everywhere. Chuu~ it got annoying after a while.  

Inkieee!
Crew

theUnsuspect

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:59 pm
Kitsume_Samurai
_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_
It's her opinion. Who cares if people fall in love with stuff because it's on tv. I love anime that has been on tv. Which stories are better but less recognized? And Inu Yasha seems to appeal to everybody where some awesome story lines only appeal to a small group of people. Besides its your own opinion that some story lines are better.

I could care less if people fall in love with whats on TV. I really don't. But when you like a particular show just because everyone else likes it because now it's on adult swim. I think people need to form their own opinions and stop being a bunch of followers.

Plus I am also sick of people who think they are the worlds biggest anime fan when they have only watch DBZ, Inu Yasha, and some poorly dubbed episodes of One Piece.

I think there is some pretty cool animes on TV, although I do not have the opportunity to watch them. Yes Inu Yasha does appeal to the masses, but, I jsut want people to remember there are other animes out there. Not to mention I have had many animes completely spoiled by fans who think that everyone has seen every episode like they have.

And of course it is my opinion that some story lines are better. Thats what an opinion is. I have every right to express it, weither anyone agrees with me or not.

Well, what got me into anime was Inuyasha, but that's not because it was popular. I'd never heard or seen anything related to the show, but I was hooked in an instant. My sister had recently bought some Inuyasha DVDs, and it was that fateful night that changed everything, lol. I'm proud to say I'm still an avid Inuyasha-watcher, regardless of how many people seem to bash the show. sweatdrop I *adore* my show! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:38 am
I give up collecting InuYasha... It's too much. It's a good show and everything, but I'm kinda gettin sick of it too.  

Ezariah

thecatsred

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:10 pm
I completely agree that too many people are going on and on about Inuyasha and Naruto! It's annoying! I mean, I love the shows, but listening to people talking about it nonstop drives me crazy..... scream
So, just tone it down a little people.... okay? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:10 am
Thank God I don't know anyone obsessed with some specific anime series. wink

But as for the answer to the question, I'd say DBZ. wink  

Shinrin Minto

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:39 pm
hmm..i think that i hear alot about drangon ball z  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:04 pm
well i dont really care how popular an anime is. if i like it i'll keep watching if i hate it then screw it. but i can say the Naruto fillers make me scream.  

xxNai-chanxx

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 pm
I liked Naruto BEFORE it was cool. That, and Inuyasha. But now that it's WAY TOO popular, and all these rabid fangirls are coming out with these ridiculously un-canon and crackfilled yaoi pairings, I'm getting sick of it. XP Mou dame na no ni...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:48 am
Inuyasha...I get lost...If its on tv and Im bored I would watch it but otherwise no..  

rockyfan

[[Insane.Perfection]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:43 pm
Inuyasha, and not because of hearing too much about it. I could hear a whole year stuff about the same anime and never get tired, but Inuyasha isnt getting anywhere!! The plot hasn't advanced in manga or anime for so long, I really just stopped caring. In the whole anime all they do is kill Kikyo, revive her, fight Naraku, get him stronger, go to Kagome's, come back, really, get the plot going already!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 am
Ive never actuly watched or read inuyasha but my mate is really obsessed with it to so it put me off  

NightDweller

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:30 pm
It seems that rurouni kenshin died out some. I still luv the anime allot. But i recently have gotten into deathnote. Its a really REALLY good manga. it definatly swept me into it.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff