Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Zaks Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:32 pm
-peeks head in here- <3

I wanted to offer up a couple of my pretties to see if you might enjoy some RP with them! I've got Neola who currently resides in Castrum de Drac, to offer for Zeke to meet! She's a dancer and will find music in just about any situation but she's super sweet. She hasn't ventured beyond Castrum de Drac yet so it would be fun for her to see another portion of the dark tribe!

I've also got Raven that I wanted to offer for a couple of yours! First for Celia as a possibly friend, as Raven is sweet and gentle soul that likes to explore the other tribes and the land. And, since she likes to travel, maybe she can meet Grey too? :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:44 am
Kyrieko
-peeks head in here- <3

I wanted to offer up a couple of my pretties to see if you might enjoy some RP with them! I've got Neola who currently resides in Castrum de Drac, to offer for Zeke to meet! She's a dancer and will find music in just about any situation but she's super sweet. She hasn't ventured beyond Castrum de Drac yet so it would be fun for her to see another portion of the dark tribe!

I've also got Raven that I wanted to offer for a couple of yours! First for Celia as a possibly friend, as Raven is sweet and gentle soul that likes to explore the other tribes and the land. And, since she likes to travel, maybe she can meet Grey too? :3
Zeke has never been to the dark tribe as of yet. He and the rest of his char family awakened outside of the dark tribe together (Something I should really rp for back story) and then joined Clan Bayeux which is in the northern part of the endless plains. If she is willing to venture this way herself that would be fine for a meeting, but Zeke and his family are always going to stick together.

I would love for Raven to meet both Ceila and Grey, Ceila needs to meet more people and Grey would be a great travel companion. Currently he's out wandering south of the Light Tribe.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:27 pm
Zakiax

Omgosh forgive me I totally thought that Clan Bayeux was in the dark tribes region! -kyriefail- x3

I am not sure if she would venture that far, to be honest. She's sort of in the same boat as Zeke but just won't leave the dark tribe area because it's never occurred to her that she COULD. Buuuuut, if they are towards the endless plains maybe instead of meeting Neola, he could run into Luzia! She... is blind but has this tendency to wander about on her own (unless her soon to be bounded follows her). To sort of test her skills. Which is kinda ironic since she's super shy too x3

As for Raven meeting the other two, excellent! Raven needs a few friends and she might actually enjoy traveling with someone as she's usually on her own just exploring. Would you be interested in setting something up for either or both of them? Or I could do one and you could do the other... ? <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:20 am
Kyrieko
Zakiax

Omgosh forgive me I totally thought that Clan Bayeux was in the dark tribes region! -kyriefail- x3

I am not sure if she would venture that far, to be honest. She's sort of in the same boat as Zeke but just won't leave the dark tribe area because it's never occurred to her that she COULD. Buuuuut, if they are towards the endless plains maybe instead of meeting Neola, he could run into Luzia! She... is blind but has this tendency to wander about on her own (unless her soon to be bounded follows her). To sort of test her skills. Which is kinda ironic since she's super shy too x3

As for Raven meeting the other two, excellent! Raven needs a few friends and she might actually enjoy traveling with someone as she's usually on her own just exploring. Would you be interested in setting something up for either or both of them? Or I could do one and you could do the other... ? <3

No worries I just wanted to clarify that. It seems to be a common mistake. Though, the car family is going to be making their own clan shortly. With recent events on the way and such for them. I"d be up for a meeting with Luzia and Zeke. Mind you being dark he can only be around a night. Though being blinded during the day makes him have some sort of common connection with Luzia.

If you want to make one and I can do the other I'm fine with that, just let me know which one you will make and I"ll make the other.

Also another thing for Raven possible later on if she wants she can join Kaito and his caravan to the different tribes of the region. information for that is Here - he's trying to recruit several different balam to join him on his cross region journey. Grey will be joinning him on the beginning of the second leg of the journey.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:54 pm
Zakiax
No worries I just wanted to clarify that. It seems to be a common mistake. Though, the car family is going to be making their own clan shortly. With recent events on the way and such for them. I"d be up for a meeting with Luzia and Zeke. Mind you being dark he can only be around a night. Though being blinded during the day makes him have some sort of common connection with Luzia.

If you want to make one and I can do the other I'm fine with that, just let me know which one you will make and I"ll make the other.

Also another thing for Raven possible later on if she wants she can join Kaito and his caravan to the different tribes of the region. information for that is Here - he's trying to recruit several different balam to join him on his cross region journey. Grey will be joinning him on the beginning of the second leg of the journey.

That might actually be beneficial to her, to meet someone that is blind during the day like she's blind all the time! She's never met anyone else that can share this uniqueness yet!

For Raven, I may just have to look into his thread! She'd certainly enjoy something like that, I think! Maybe she can even follow Grey to it or something, depending on how long she decides to tag along with him? biggrin

If you'd like to start the Zeke/Luzia RP, I can get something set up with Raven and Grey! Though it will most likely not happen until Monday, as I'm going on vacation tomorrow. But I will definitely start it as soon as I get back! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:55 am
Kyrieko
Zakiax

That might actually be beneficial to her, to meet someone that is blind during the day like she's blind all the time! She's never met anyone else that can share this uniqueness yet!

For Raven, I may just have to look into his thread! She'd certainly enjoy something like that, I think! Maybe she can even follow Grey to it or something, depending on how long she decides to tag along with him? biggrin

If you'd like to start the Zeke/Luzia RP, I can get something set up with Raven and Grey! Though it will most likely not happen until Monday, as I'm going on vacation tomorrow. But I will definitely start it as soon as I get back! <3
Yeah I can start the Zeke/Luzia rp, and no worries about the time taken to get rps started. I might be monday before I start Zeke and Luzia due to having quite a bit of homework i need to work on tonight/this weekend.

Just let me know what you decide to do with raven after the first rp with Grey if she wants to tagg along with him or leave him. I don't mind at all what happens.

Being sick is making everything pile up quickly.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:44 am
New plots added  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:18 am
Plots updated!  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:17 pm
Like I said, plots? Just general RP?

I'd like to start with my first girl, since everyone is a blank slate that I have. XDDD Here's Nascha:

User Image

My rough idea for her is to be extremely curious about all things- she seeks to test and learn as much as she can about as much as she can. I kind of see her as doing that to a fault even, to the point where she can end up being irresponsible as a result of being engrossed in her learning. (She could maybe forget to hunt because she could become so involved in something, and realize that she needs to find shelter too close to dark, she wouldn't think about the outcome of observing something and it could get her in trouble?) I'm thinking as she gets older she could use her knowledge that she's gained to maybe do some merchant/crafter type stuff. I don't think I could ever see her settling down in one place, unless it was a "home base" to which she returned every so often.

Something to flesh her out would be great- you have so many characters I don't know where to start. XDDD I'm open to anything with her except permanent injury, enslavement, or death. What do you think?

Zakiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:22 pm
Light Atago
Like I said, plots? Just general RP?

I'd like to start with my first girl, since everyone is a blank slate that I have. XDDD Here's Nascha:

User Image

My rough idea for her is to be extremely curious about all things- she seeks to test and learn as much as she can about as much as she can. I kind of see her as doing that to a fault even, to the point where she can end up being irresponsible as a result of being engrossed in her learning. (She could maybe forget to hunt because she could become so involved in something, and realize that she needs to find shelter too close to dark, she wouldn't think about the outcome of observing something and it could get her in trouble?) I'm thinking as she gets older she could use her knowledge that she's gained to maybe do some merchant/crafter type stuff. I don't think I could ever see her settling down in one place, unless it was a "home base" to which she returned every so often.

Something to flesh her out would be great- you have so many characters I don't know where to start. XDDD I'm open to anything with her except permanent injury, enslavement, or death. What do you think?

Zakiax

What about some rp with either Zareth or Zaylin

Zareth is a travleing artist so he'd be pretty much anywhere in the world (Aside from very far north due to being a fire tribe member since they cannot survive very well in the North.)

Zaylin is a wind and he likes to help out others perhaps he finds her in a bit of trouble and helps her? Itzal could be that sort of trouble since he kind of lieks to play tricks and steal food?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:36 pm
Zaylin and Itzal would be more interesting, I think!

Maybe it could be that Nascha finally catches some food, Itzal tricks her and makes off with it, and Zaylin could help her find some shelter or something? (We could do that in two separate RPs if that would help, I know it'd be better organized for me that way. :3)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:50 pm
Light Atago

Maybe it could be that Nascha finally catches some food, Itzal tricks her and makes off with it, and Zaylin could help her find some shelter or something? (We could do that in two separate RPs if that would help, I know it'd be better organized for me that way. :3)

Sounds good ot me. I could see Itzal offering to help her hunt for food but when the time comes to hunt he lets her do it her self only to take it from her.

Maybe then she will have a bit of trust issues with strangers then after her first encounter with another?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:59 pm
Zakiax
Light Atago

Sounds good ot me. I could see Itzal offering to help her hunt for food but when the time comes to hunt he lets her do it her self only to take it from her.

Maybe then she will have a bit of trust issues with strangers then after her first encounter with another?

I'll have to play her a bit to get a feel for her and see if that's the case! :3 Seems like a good way to go about it.

Can you start something up for them or should I?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:03 pm
Light Atago
Zakiax
Light Atago

I'll have to play her a bit to get a feel for her and see if that's the case! :3 Seems like a good way to go about it.

Can you start something up for them or should I?
If you could I have 7 I need to start for others atm. But i want to catch up on replies before I start them.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:25 pm
Zakiax
If you could I have 7 I need to start for others atm. But i want to catch up on replies before I start them.

Here's the link whenever you're ready!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces