Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
{P} Renegade's Plots & Quest for RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:53 pm
heart OPEN heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:11 pm
Regal Renegade

I'd like some Kalista and Kalani Rp! I feel like these two awkward siblings would do well together. Possible where Kalani knows the true Kalista and sees through her little act?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:23 pm
Zakiax

I'd like some Kalista and Kalani Rp! I feel like these two awkward siblings would do well together. Possible where Kalani knows the true Kalista and sees through her little act?

YUSSSS!! All of the sibling rp!
Ooo, yes! She could be quite close to Kalani for this reason I would imagine. He could be her confidant as they get older.
Would you like for me to begin or would you prefer to?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:28 pm
Regal Renegade
Zakiax

YUSSSS!! All of the sibling rp!
Ooo, yes! She could be quite close to Kalani for this reason I would imagine. He could be her confidant as they get older.
Would you like for me to begin or would you prefer to?
And she would be his. (until certain plots take place- I kind of want him to get cub napped shortly before he turns into an adult...Char family need a bit of drama in it)

If you could that would be great. I'm kind of on campus right now just waiting for a class to start (Currently and slowly adding the rest of my balam to my own plot thread)  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:42 pm
Zakiax
And she would be his. (until certain plots take place- I kind of want him to get cub napped shortly before he turns into an adult...Char family need a bit of drama in it)

If you could that would be great. I'm kind of on campus right now just waiting for a class to start (Currently and slowly adding the rest of my balam to my own plot thread)

Awesome! I can see that being a very dramatic plot! Especially if he changes in a way that these two no longer confide in each other. Oooooo! So exciting! Poor Kalani!

No problem, I will get it set up and post the link for you! Good luck with class, and I totally understand making a plot thread. You can do it!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:45 pm
Regal Renegade
Zakiax

Awesome! I can see that being a very dramatic plot! Especially if he changes in a way that these two no longer confide in each other. Oooooo! So exciting! Poor Kalani!

No problem, I will get it set up and post the link for you! Good luck with class, and I totally understand making a plot thread. You can do it!!

Yeah kind of want it to be an interesting experience. Possibly give him a bit of amnesia too where he forgets about his family for a while and turns into a completely different balam and then remembers his family and tries to track them down. - Lots of plots for this little one

Yeah plot thread nearly done I think I have one more dark member to add to it and then all of my balam should be there.

And Class time. I'll be back later, hopefully unless I get a ton of homework. I know I do have to read a bunch for later this week.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:09 pm
Zakiax

Yeah kind of want it to be an interesting experience. Possibly give him a bit of amnesia too where he forgets about his family for a while and turns into a completely different balam and then remembers his family and tries to track them down. - Lots of plots for this little one

Yeah plot thread nearly done I think I have one more dark member to add to it and then all of my balam should be there.

And Class time. I'll be back later, hopefully unless I get a ton of homework. I know I do have to read a bunch for later this week.

I can't wait! Lemme know if there is anything I can do to help it along!

I will have to poke around then and pester you for more rp hehe!

No worries, RL comes first so get to the rp whenever you can. ^^

Leave Out All The Rest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:23 am
Regal Renegade

Water Tribe rp between Kaito and Naoki. I kind of want Kaito to interact with a cub to see how he would react to one. This rp would take place before Kaito decides to go on his journey, possible the pushing point to it. where Naoki asks him questions about possible other tribes and he can't answer?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:08 pm
Zakiax

Water Tribe rp between Kaito and Naoki. I kind of want Kaito to interact with a cub to see how he would react to one. This rp would take place before Kaito decides to go on his journey, possible the pushing point to it. where Naoki asks him questions about possible other tribes and he can't answer?

Yaaaaaaas! I will gladly have Naoki pester Kaito with questions! -Rubs hands together- I could definitely see him doing that. Since you have a lot going on I will go ahead and start it here either today or tomorrow. now haha. <3

Questions Left Unanswered  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces