Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
LETS MAKE IDOLS [Chobis Singles Thread] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:09 pm
How about Ignatius for Julienn?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:11 pm
So, I'm very interested in your pretty Gojuu. But, I can't pin down who of my male singles I would like to offer for her. I'm gonna give you my list and see if you like anyone.

Males

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:38 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Rosencranz
User Image

I would love to see this beauty, Roselious, with King! She's a Zwelious and Rosemon: Burst Mode cosplay mix, so she's Digimon and Poke'mon!
She is also rather loud and rambunctious, always looking for a challenge! She loves to play and wrestle, and wants to be the strongest fighter around. She would follow him willingly, admiring the similarity in coat colors, and considering him her King, and her his Knight. She is also fiercly loyal and loving, and also shows tough love to cubs, but is probably still a bit more coddling than King would be.
I do not have her in my Owner's List yet, but I can put her up in a heartbeat. I need to update all my stuff.

Alpaca Chobi

biggrin YES! Let me know when you have her up in the owners list.

* V * She seems like a perfect fit! I love the idea that she is his knight <3 Thats so cute!

I am doing it right this second! And yeah xD I kinda sorta got the idea from an anime called Campione that my boyfriend was watching yesterday.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:09 pm
StarshineAngel01
How about Ignatius for Julienn?
User Image

Sure! I love the idea of a pure bred fire litter <3 I'll post up the form after I reply some more <3  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:15 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
So, I'm very interested in your pretty Gojuu. But, I can't pin down who of my male singles I would like to offer for her. I'm gonna give you my list and see if you like anyone.

Males

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

AHHHH SO MANY MALES! I'll take all of them so I can roll around in them please biggrin

Okay so it took me a moment to narrow it down. I had trouble picking one. I'm torn between Ikkreitok and Hiu. I love their natural colors and I think they'd mesh beatuifully with Gojuu.

So was wondering what your thoughts are. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:16 pm
Rosencranz
Alpaca Chobi
Rosencranz
User Image

I would love to see this beauty, Roselious, with King! She's a Zwelious and Rosemon: Burst Mode cosplay mix, so she's Digimon and Poke'mon!
She is also rather loud and rambunctious, always looking for a challenge! She loves to play and wrestle, and wants to be the strongest fighter around. She would follow him willingly, admiring the similarity in coat colors, and considering him her King, and her his Knight. She is also fiercly loyal and loving, and also shows tough love to cubs, but is probably still a bit more coddling than King would be.
I do not have her in my Owner's List yet, but I can put her up in a heartbeat. I need to update all my stuff.

Alpaca Chobi

biggrin YES! Let me know when you have her up in the owners list.

* V * She seems like a perfect fit! I love the idea that she is his knight <3 Thats so cute!

I am doing it right this second! And yeah xD I kinda sorta got the idea from an anime called Campione that my boyfriend was watching yesterday.

I think I'll have to check that anime out that sounds adorable ; v ;

<3

And now worries xDD I can get the form ready any ways and you just okay it when you have things updated <3  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 pm
Alpaca Chobi

<3

And now worries xDD I can get the form ready any ways and you just okay it when you have things updated <3

It is about God-slaying and gaining magical powers, mages, shrine maidens. Small harem anime too xD but obviously the guy is in love with the main heroine, who loves him too, and says she is his knight, mistress, and future wife. Its adorable the loyalty though <3 And everything is good on my end : 3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 pm
Rosencranz
Alpaca Chobi

<3

It is about God-slaying and gaining magical powers, mages, shrine maidens. Small harem anime too xD but obviously the guy is in love with the main heroine, who loves him too, and says she is his knight, mistress, and future wife. Its adorable the loyalty though <3 And everything is good on my end : 3

Sounds fun! I'll have to check it out at some point smile  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:51 pm
Alpaca Chobi
TruthsoftheWicked

Males

AHHHH SO MANY MALES! I'll take all of them so I can roll around in them please biggrin

Okay so it took me a moment to narrow it down. I had trouble picking one. I'm torn between Ikkreitok and Hiu. I love their natural colors and I think they'd mesh beatuifully with Gojuu.

I think I like Hiu with miss Gojuu! So, if you like that pair than I'm all for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
Alpaca Chobi
TruthsoftheWicked

Males

I think I like Hiu with miss Gojuu! So, if you like that pair than I'm all for it.

Set it up for ya biggrin  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:10 pm
-peers in your thread-
HI Chobi!

I wanted to offer either of these boyos here for your pretty Isra? Or possibly your Arrluk? ;u;
(I wish I had space markingsss but these boys are all I currently have <33 )

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:38 pm
Kyrieko
-peers in your thread-
HI Chobi!

I wanted to offer either of these boyos here for your pretty Isra? Or possibly your Arrluk? ;u;
(I wish I had space markingsss but these boys are all I currently have <33 )

User Image
User Image

Sorry this is so late! I am good with either <3  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:01 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Awe, it's okay love! <3

Would you like to do Faris with Arrluk then? I just... love her fluff and the little blurb for her personality. Faris is a sort of knightly type of gentleman that would be her protector if she was scared or shy! :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:03 pm
Kyrieko
Alpaca Chobi

Awe, it's okay love! <3

Would you like to do Faris with Arrluk then? I just... love her fluff and the little blurb for her personality. Faris is a sort of knightly type of gentleman that would be her protector if she was scared or shy! :3

Lets go with Faris then : ) Having a knight in shining armor is what I think she needs most.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas