Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
In Love with a God (Piltover Jinx x DragonChild09) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

As soon as Midori let out a little squeal, Zak felt like he shouldn't have asked about it, but now it was to late. He gave a small chuckle as Midori said that he didn't see anything. "Alright, I didn't see anything. But if you don't mind me saying, I think your ears are adorable." Zak admitted a tinge of red on his face. Hearing the kettle whistle, Zak quickly turned his attention back onto it.

Grabbing the two cups and the kettle, Zak went over to the table and placed them down before looking at Midori his face still a tad red. "You don't have to explain if you don't want to. But please enjoy the tea, I can't drink it all by myself." Zak said with a chuckle as he poured the tea into the cups. Sure he was definitely shocked and confused, but Midori was such a nice girl, and he had hoped that they could be friends.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

»» LOSTIDONTHAVEADESTINATION
NOBODY WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE I CANT EVEN WALK BUT STILL, I START MOVING THROUGH THE MORNING
OOC:

Midori froze in place as Zak called her ears "adorable." Her face filled with a red color, if this were an anime steam would be coming off of her. People normally don't compliment her except for her familiars. Zak was so different. He didn't seem super phased or freaked out at all. He was quite calm and even admired her feline ears.

Midori watched from under her hat as Zak poured two cups of tea for them. Despite being extremely flustered, Midori nodded her head slowly and sat back down once more. She carefully picked up her cup of tea, blowing on it to make it cooler so she could sip it. "No h-human has ever s-seen me without m-my hat...but I believe t-that you are special...so I'll tell you..." Midori mumbled as she placed her cup back down and pulled off her hat. The ears were out again, and they twitched a bit as she looked down at her cup. The blush once again was taking over her normally pale skin as she began to explain. "My n-name is Midori Fuse...I'm the C-cat God!" she squeaked.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak smiled warmly as Midori sat back down at the table, then he took a seat across from her. It was nice to have company over. He listened closely as Midori explained herself and he nearly choked on his tea when she said she was the cat god. He definitely hadn't been expecting that.

"W-wait... you're... a cat god?" Zak asked with shock. He couldn't believe it the first person he invited to his place was a god, of cats!!! That would however explain why Toby took so quickly to her. Shaking his head a bit to clear his shock his face showed awe instead. "That's so cool! You're not just messing with me though right?" he asked excitedly. He had heard stories of gods taking on physical forms, but he never would have thought he would actually see one, much less talk to them.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

NOBODY WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE I CANT EVEN WALK BUT STILL, I START MOVING THROUGH THE MORNING
OOC:

Midori sipped at her tea sheepishly, nodding her head to confirm Zak's curiosity. "Yes, I'm t-the cat god." she mumbled, her ears moving a bit forward as she avoided making eye contact with him. She was a bit embarrassed by her ears, she thought they didn't suit her but it wasn't like she could get rid of them. "Here, I'll s-show you." she mumbled as she removed a white slip of paper or better known as a white talisman, and scribbled some writing on it. Midori then plastered it around the cup of Zak's tea. Holding the cup, Midori closed her eyes and used a bit of her power, making the white talisman glow a gold color for a moment. Opening her eyes, she handed the cup back to Zak. "Try i-it...i-it should taste like c-coffee..." she informed him as she fidgeted in her seat.

She wasn't nearly as powerful as the other gods, but she was special in her own way and she could use her white talismans to do all sorts of things. She could also turn into a cat if she wanted to, making it a bit easier to blend in, although traveling as one was actually a pain. "I can't d-do too much...b-but I'm still a g-god!" she defended herself for no particular reason.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak watched as Midori gently took his cup and placed a talisman around it before making it glow for a moment. She then handed it back and explained that it should taste like coffee. Looking at the liquid in the cup for a moment, Zak took a sip. His eyes widened a bit with amazement, it really did taste like coffee!

When Madori said that she couldn't do much, Zak shook his head "I'm sure that you're more capable than what you give yourself credit for." he smiled warmly. Noticing her ears twitching, Zak couldn't help but to smile a bit more, it was so cool and she was so cute about it. That was when a thought hit him "Hey... ummm if you don't mind me asking. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the shrine?" Zak asked curiously then took another sip of his coffee flavored tea. One thing was for sure, she made good magic coffee.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori smiled cheerfully as she saw that Zak enjoyed it. If the talisman was removed though, it would go back to tasting like tea. Grabbing her hate once more, Midori put it on, covering the cat ears that sat upon her head. Zak was so calm about all this. Sure he was excited but he wasn't mean about it or anything. He was rather interested in all of it. Maybe he would prove to be a special person.

Midori blushed as Zak told her she was capable of more things. She looked down at her cup as she fidgeted in her spot. Her face felt hot from how much Zak made her blush. Why did he have to compliment her so much? There was no point! Midori looked up at Zak as he asked about her being at the shrine. Shaking her head, Midori began to explain, "N-no it's fine. My f-familiars are there. It's a-alright for us to leave a-as long as one person is s-still there." But she did have to go back soon. If she didn't return before it got too late her familiars will be worrying over her and want to sleep in her room again. Which was usually fine if they didn't fight so much.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak leaned back a bit trying to take everything in and smiled a bit as Midori explained about her familiars. That must be the family she was talking about earlier Zak thought to himself. Looking out the window, Zak realized how dark it was starting to get, the rain had let up a bit but the thunder and lightning continued to rage on.

Turning his attention back onto Midori, Zak spoke. "You should probably head back to the shrine before it gets to dark, right? Please allow me to walk you back." Zak said. He was still a bit worried about her getting hurt on her way back, some bad people walked around the streets at night. Plus he would be able to learn the way to the shrine, which meant that he could visit her if she wanted.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori listened as Zak spoke, nodding in agreement. It was about time she went back. "Yes th-" Midori tried to say before a large clap of thunder went off. Midori let out a small squeal as she pulled her hat down to cover her face whilst she shut her eyes. As if the loudness of the thunder was bad enough, her ears were more sensitive to the sound than normal human ones.

When the lightning and thunder faded away, Midori slowly looked up to look at Zak once more. A large blush crowded her face and a few tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. She was terrified of thunder. It was absolutely the worst. "I-I'm sorry..." Midori sheepishly apologized as she clenched the brim of her hat. She felt bad for having Zak have to deal with her. She felt like such a burden sometimes. Sometimes she wished she were stronger and more confident like the war god. He was a bit mean but he was someone she wished she were more like. "Um...you can come to...t-the shrine whenever...you want..." Midori told Zak, allowing him entrance to her home when he wanted to.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:49 am
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

As a loud clap of thunder roared outside, Zak watched as Midori let out a small squeal and pulled her hat down over her face. As she apologized, Zak shook his head "There's nothing to be sorry for. To be honest thunder scared me half to death when I was younger." Zak laughed rubbing the back of his neck a bit embarrassed. He smiled warmly as Midori said that he could visit the shrine whenever he wanted to "I'll take you up on that offer, I'm sure Toby would like to see you again as well." Zak said looking at the cat who let out a meow.

Standing up, Zak walked over to Midori and held a hand out to her to help her up. Once she was up, Zak walked over to the door, putting his jacket back on and grabbing the umbrella from it's rack.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori sheepishly smiled as Zak tried to comfort her. She nodded as she looked down at the tabby cat that let out a meow. Taking in a deep breath, Midori took the hand Zak offered her and brought herself to her feet. Following Zak to the door, Midori held onto his sleeve, tightly. She was still scared and she didn't know him well enough to grab onto his arm or anything. So grabbing onto his sleeve was the best bet. "O-okay...let's go!" Midori squeaked as Zak opened the door to the falling rain.

Slowly, but surely, Zak and Midori made their way towards the shrine. Taking the steps built into the steep hill to get there. As the shrine came into sight, a man with fluffy white hair was sitting under the shrine awning. His green eyes lit up when he saw Midori walking towards him. "Midori!" he yelled as he ran towards her and hugged her, disregarding Zak. "Where have you been? I was so worried~" he whined as he nuzzled her. "Sorry, Mizuki. I ended up having tea with my new friend." she explained as she pet Mizuki's head.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

As the two stepped outside, Zak opened up the umbrella and started walking with Midori close at his side. He felt her holding onto her sleeve and couldn't help but to smile a bit at how cute she was.

As they approached the shrine a man with white hair intercepted them and latched onto Midori expressing his words of worry for the girl. As Midori explained that she had been drinking tea at a friends house, Zak bowed slightly, making sure that the umbrella stayed in place. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Zak, you must be a friend of Midori's." Zak spoke with a small smile. The two seemed pretty close, from Mizuki's words and hug, and Midori petting the male's head.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori smiled as Mizuki basically attached himself to her. Turning her attention to Zak as he introduced himself, Midori spoke for Mizuki. "T-this is one of my familiars. His n-name is Mizuki." she explained, gesturing towards the male that clung to her. The male looked at Zak, then at Midori. The god nodded her head, signaling that Zak was allowed to be here and that he knew. "Pleasure. Thank you for taking care of my lady and mistress." he said, letting go of Midori and bowing to Zak.

"Tomoe must be inside." Midori said, looking at Mizuki and him nodding to confirm her guess. "W-would you like to come in?" she asked sheepishly, gesturing Zak to follow them.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak smiled at the man slightly embarrassed as the man thanked him "It was nothing, I just wanted to help out." he said with a little laugh. The man seemed very kind and even a bit protective of Midori, which made sense since Midori had introduced him as one of her familiars.

As Midori invited him inside, Zak nodded and gave a warm smile "Sure, if you don't mind. It'll be nice to take a look around." Zak said. Already he felt like he could consider Midori as a friend, his first friend in this new town, besides the cats of course. The outside of the building looked very nice, it wasn't anything extremely extravagant, if that were the case Zak probably would've felt a bit out of place and left. The place had a nice outside that made it seem more homey than some of the other shrine he had been to.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

OOC:

Midori smiled softly before leading the way into the shrine, Mizuki clinging to her arm. She gently closed the door behind them, removing her shoes as she walked on the tatami mat. "Um...would you like a snack?" she asked sheepishly with a small blush on her face. She looked at Zak and chuckled nervously, unsure of what she's supposed to say or do.

DragonChild09

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:19 pm
((OOC: lol long time no see. Hope everything's good 4laugh ))

User Image

Zak Cyrus Mathis

Zak followed the cat god into the shrine, taking a look around the homey area a small smile came to his face. Slipping off his shoes he placed them beside Midori's not wanting to cause any sort of mess for his new found friend. Which, now that he thought about it, Midori had called him her friend outside when she told her familiar that she had had tea with him. Closing the umbrella, Zak leaned it against the wall beside his shoes before looking at Midori as she spoke. He gave his head a small shake "Nah, I'm alright. You have a lovely home. I'll have to remember to bring Toby by some time. I'm sure he'd love to see you again." Zak smiled warmly. He didn't want to cause her any trouble, though trouble seemed to follow him quite a bit. Though the last two or three weeks had been relatively calm besides the usual bullies. It was one of the reasons he was often a bit hesitant about staying in one place for to long or allowing someone to get to close to him. What if something happened to them? Zak quickly pushed the thoughts to the back of his head and gave his friend a small smile. "So was Mizuki the one that gave you the hat?" he asked out of both curiosity and trying to change where his thoughts were going.

His Gwen

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces