Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Rogue Wolves (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:59 pm

User Image
► Bullet ◄

Bullet smiled a bit at Sandy's comment and licked her cheek back "All thanks to you and Ryan." he spoke softly then turned his attention onto Pepper and Ryan. Ryan playfully chased after Pepper on his hands and knees only for her to tackle him. Rolling over Ryan held up Pepper for a moment before placing her on his stomach "Ahhhhh you got me!" Ryan said playfully then sniffed the air. Looking around a bit as he stayed on his back he noticed a slab of meat that had been thrown off to the side. He placed Pepper onto the ground next to him and went over to it giving it a confused look before picking it up. Whoever had broken in knew that he had dogs, letting out a small sigh, Ryan walked over to the kitchen, gently giving a little rub on Bullet's head before he put the meat into the sink for the time being.

Turning his attention back onto the dogs, Ryan gave them a smile "Are you guys hungry?" he asked.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Pepper's tail wagged as Ryan held her on his stomach. She licked his chin sweetly as she laid on his stomach. Sandy smiled as Bullet said that and replied with, "Well I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt again. Besides I'm very glad you stayed. We wouldn't have little Pepper if you didn't." She smiled as she looked at him before Ryan asked if they were hungry. At which time pepper barked as she was always wanting to eat after a good play time. Sandy wagged her tail as she too barked at Ryan's question. Pepper was busy running into the kitchen before she tripped and slid into Ryan's leg. Sandy went over to Pepper to make sure she was okay. Pepper licked Sandy's nose happily.

DragonChild09
((Sorry for the late reply. I needed a break for one night since I was overwhelmed with both Gaia roleplays and school stuff.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:14 pm
((np I know those feels))

User Image
► Bullet ◄

Bullet gave Sandy another lick as she replied. It was weird to hear that someone didn't want him to get hurt, Bullet had always been a fighter, a protector. Getting to his feet as Ryan asked if they were hungry, he walked over seeing Pepper trip over Ryan as she happily ran after him. Sandy went over to her making sure that she was alright, with a small smile Bullet spoke. "You've got to be more careful Pepper. Are you alright?" he asked.

Ryan felt something hit him and looked down to see that Pepper had tripped over his leg. Squatting down Ryan gently poked the pup's nose "Silly girl, are you okay?" he asked playfully.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Pepper barked at Ryan before saying "Dada!" To Bullet in dog language as she went over to Bullet and nuzzled him trying to say she was okay. She loved Bullet as he was so nice to her as were Sandy and especially Ryan. She then went over to Ryan and nuzzled his leg trying to get some scraps again. She was young and didn't understand that she couldn't do that all the time.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:00 pm

User Image
► Bullet ◄

Bullet nuzzled Pepper as she ran came over to him, she had so much energy. "That's my tough little girl." Bullet spoke giving a small smile and gave Pepper's head a lick. Ryan smiled a bit watching the dogs before he turned back to what he was doing and shortly later he held three bowls and walked over to where he feeds them. Placing down the bowls, Ryan looked at the three dogs, "All right, dig in." he smiled. His face grew a bit more serious when he saw Bullet's scar, I'm not going to let them take him back Ryan thought to himself.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Pepper's tail wagged as Bullet nuzzled her. She then went over to her bowl and started eating. Sandy smiled happily before she went over to her bowl and started eating herself but she was eating slower than Pepper was eating. Pepper wolfed down her food but slower than last time because last time her belly ached for a long time as it digested the food. Pepper loved her puppy food, as it was really yummy. She even got a few scraps in it from time to time like her parents and that's when she really wolfed it down like she was now. Sandy noticed this and said "Slow down sweetie. You don't want to get a bellyache again, do you?" with a smile as she nudged Pepper to try and get Pepper to slow down. Pepper giggled as she started slowing down not wanting another belly ache.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:20 pm

User Image
► Bullet ◄

Bullet followed his daughter and lover over to the bowls that Ryan had placed down and moved to his. He let out a small laugh as Pepper scarfed down her food. He had thought she had learned her lesson about eating to quickly after last time, before he could say anything Sandy spoke. After what her mother had said, Pepper started eating a bit slower probably remembering the stomach ache she got last time. Bullet gave Pepper's head a little lick "Good girl" he praised, before digging into his own food.

Ryan sat down at the table letting out a small sigh of relief, it had been a long day. Between work, the break in, and the threatening calls, all Ryan wanted was to crawl into bed and sleep. Thing'll be better tomorrow he thought to himself letting out a small sigh.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Once she was finished eating, Pepper went over to Ryan and nuzzled his leg wagging her tail happily. She wanted to help him relax. Pepper had a big heart, just like her mother. Sandy smiled as she finished her food and went over to Ryan as well, laying her head in his lap before Pepper jumped on his leg wanting up. Sandy could tell Ryan was tired and knew he needed to sleep. She was trying to get him to sleep for the night once he finished eating his own dinner as well. Pepper whimpered wanting to sleep with Ryan tonight in his room. She loved when he would snuggle with her.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 pm

User Image
► Bullet ◄

Looking down at Pepper and Sandy as they came over to him, Ryan smiled a bit before picking up Pepper and placing her down into his lap and petting Sandy's head before finishing up his food. Bullet finished his and wandered over to Sandy his ears twitching slightly as he looked up at Ryan who let out a yawn.

Patting Pepper's head he placed her back down and cleaned up after himself before looking at the dogs "I'm gonna head to bed. You guys be good alright?" he said with a smile before he headed off to his room. Inside the room there were two large dog beds on the floor next to his bed, he loved having them sleeping the room with him, it was a lot less lonely.

Bullet looked at Pepper then at Sandy "I think we all could use some rest, it was an eventful day." he spoke giving Sandy a lick on the head before doing the same to Pepper. Walking over to the bedroom, Bullet walked in and curled up into one of the beds. He knew he might not be able to sleep tonight after what had happened, but he still wanted to lay down for a bit to think.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Sandy smiled as she too went to her bed next to Bullet's before she saw Pepper trying to get onto the bed with Ryan. Once she managed to get up onto the bed, she went over to Ryan and laid with him falling asleep with her face buried in his side. She was out cold from the eventful day that she'd had. Sandy was soon asleep with her head against Bullet's good side to try and comfort him. Sandy would do anything for her family. She'd even give up her life for them if it meant keeping her safe.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 am
((OOC don't you do it! Sandy shall live on!! xd ))

User Image
► Bullet ◄

Feeling Sandy's head on his side, it brought some relief to him. Pepper had made her way up onto the bed, she always like to sleep with Ryan. Before to long, Bullet had dozed off into sleep.

~~~~~~~

As morning came, Ryan sat up, stretching his arms above his head and letting out a yawn before playfully giving Pepper's nose a gentle poke. Getting up from the bed, his eyes met with Bullet who had waken up already, and gave his head a rub. Going into the kitchen, Ryan prepared his food and the dog's food, placing theirs in their usual spot. Bullet gave Sandy's head a light lick his ears twitching a bit.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Sandy smiled as she woke up to Bullet licking her head lightly. Pepper wagged her tail as Ryan poked her nose playfully. She got down after jumping onto a pillow that had been on the floor and went over to Bullet and Sandy and giggled before she licked Bullet's nose sweetly. "Dada!" Before she went over to Sandy and did the same thing to her. It was a usual morning despite yesterday's break-in. Pepper then rolled onto her back in front of Bullet wagging her tail cutely at him.

DragonChild09
((Oh she will. I never planned on having her die or anything. I was just saying that she'd give up her life for her family like any mother would. I never met him ))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 pm
((OOC lol good cause the feels would get real xp ))

User Image
► Bullet ◄

As usual, Pepper jumped down from the bed with her normal high levels of energy and made her way over to him and Sandy. Once she licked both of her parents noses, Bullet smiled a bit and licked her head as she rolled onto her back in front of him. "I guess you slept well." he spoke warmly placing a paw lightly onto Pepper's belly and moving it a bit.

Something was still bothering him from the other day, he felt like it still wasn't over and more trouble was going to come their way. Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid Bullet thought to himself shaking the thoughts off so he wouldn't worry Sandy and Pepper. Ever since his days in the dog fights, Bullet had a tendency to become more alert at even the slightest of things. Back then, it could mean the difference between life and death.

Taking his paw off of Pepper, Bullet playfully rolled her back over. "Come on, you must be hungry." he spoke his ears twitching a bit.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
heart Pepper heart

Pepper laughed as Bullet placed his paw on her belly before he moved it, causing her to feel him tickling. She giggled as he rolled her back over before following him and a smiling Sandy into the kitchen. Pepper was a good pup, energetic but sweet and good. Sandy was happy with her family, she hoped that Pepper would be able to stay with them. She wanted to watch her puppy grow and was scared that if she lost Pepper, she wouldn't get that chance to do so.

DragonChild09
((Oh I hear that.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:58 pm

User Image
► Bullet ◄

After finishing his own breakfast, Ryan got up and cleaned up after himself before looking at the dogs that had made their way into the kitchen. Giving each one a loving pat on the head, Ryan grabbed his jacket from the rack near the door. "Alright I got to head out. You guys stay out of trouble." Ryan smiled before heading out the door.

Watching Ryan exit, Bullet then turned his attention back onto Pepper and Sandy before making his way over to his bowl and biting into the food. Ryan was a great owner, always caring for them and being kind and gentle. Plus he had a large backyard that they could access whenever through a large doggy dog on the back door. Looking out the window, Bullet could seeing the bright lights from outside, it seemed like it was going to be a nice day out, but he was still a bit on edge from the break in. His focus returning to Pepper, he gave a small smile "Eat up so you'll be big and strong." Bullet said giving the small pup a lick.

Angelic Lupine

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces