Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
My Own Persocom (Piltover Jinx x Phoebe Majere) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:41 pm
Piltover Jinx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxY O U ' R ExxA L I V ExxT H A TxxxM E A N SxxY O UxxH A V EXXI N F I N I T EXXP O T E N T I A LXX
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
Y O U XXC A NXXDOXXA N Y T H I N GxxM A K ExxA N Y T H I N GxxD R E A MxxA N Y T H I N Gxx
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
IFxxY O UxxC A NxxC H A N G ExxT H EXXW O R L DXXT H EXXW O R L DXXW I L LXXC H A N G E

He nodded and wiggled his nose as he thought, pushing his glasses up as they began to fall. "Very well, can you multitask? Learn this recipe as I tell you my schedule?" he asked, turning to face her. He couldn't stop staring at her big purple eyes, they were just so beautiful! And her features were fantastic: the right contour of her chin, the beautiful shape of her nose, the slenderness of her neck and shoulders, her bust was shapely...he blushed furiously as he looked. Sure, he could, she wouldn't care. How could she? She was a computer! But, it still felt weird to him.

"I uh, ahem...I work Monday to Fridays nine am to five pm, dinner would be nice between five thirty and six. Maybe learn a dessert recipe or two and that would be nice too," he said, resuming his cooking. When all the ingredients had been added, he placed the lid on the pot and turned to face her again. "Now you let it simmer for twenty to twenty five minutes, and it's done. Oh! Best served hot, by the way."

[[OoC//......................................................]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x C A M E x H E R E x F O R xA D V E N T U R E
( ◞ i stepped on ) ❜ ⋮ a stone ) on the way
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i took off my shoes » and a dog came towards me
»` x 「 ° WAGGING HIS *↓ TAIL HAPPILY
xx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Stella nodded, watching as he cooked. She noticed him staring at her and a dark blush filled his pale skin. Her head tilted to the side, a puzzled look about her features as she was unsure to why he looked like that. She didn't understand.

The female Persocom recorded her owner's schedule her head nodding as his finished explaining it to her. "Is there a specific outfit you would like me to wear? A maid uniform? Casual clothes? Nothing?" she asked curiously. Just because they were robots didn't mean you didn't have to change their clothes. They were customizable to their owner's preferences. Saying to let the dish simmer, she recorded the steps in her database.

Phoebe Majere

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:20 pm
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

xxxxY O U ' R ExxA L I V ExxT H A TxxxM E A N SxxY O UxxH A V EXXI N F I N I T EXXP O T E N T I A LXX
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
Y O U XXC A NXXDOXXA N Y T H I N GxxM A K ExxA N Y T H I N GxxD R E A MxxA N Y T H I N Gxx
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
IFxxY O UxxC A NxxC H A N G ExxT H EXXW O R L DXXT H EXXW O R L DXXW I L LXXC H A N G E

He shook his head wildly at her question of what to wear, especially the last one. His hands were up as if defending himself from the thought and his eyebrows furrowed. "No, no, no! Clothes are necessary," he said, pushing his glasses up his nose once more as they came down from his shaking. "I guess I have to take you shopping then, huh?" It was more of a rhetorical question for himself then for her. "Do you like colours? Or do I have to program that in for you, too?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella nodded, a smile on her face, finding his reactions amusing. She even let out a cute little chuckle. "You're amusing, Malcolm." she giggled happily. Asking her if she liked colors, she somewhat shrugged. She never really thought about colors that way. "Um...I like purple. But you can program the colors I like as well. You haven't programmed too many preferences." she told him, not really having anything in her database yet. The only she knew now were his schedule, his name, and his favorite dish recipe. She soon would know some dessert recipes as well but...

Phoebe Majere

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:11 am
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He blushed when she said he was amusing, but the smile spread wide as she answered him. "Purple! I should have figured, but there we go! I want you to have your own personality, not my slave," he said, then cocked his head to the side at the thought of preferences. "Preferences? I can set anything I want with you? At all?" Malcolm pondered for a moment, stirring the chili for a moment before turning to her and motioning towards the small kitchen table in the corner. He sat down with his hands folded in front of him, then his face lit up as he got an idea and stood up to go to a drawer in the kitchen. Not finding what he wanted, he closed the drawer and moved to the next one, a small exclamation of triumph escaping him as he pulled out a pen and pad of paper. He sat back down across from her and smiled, testing the pen on the paper. "Okay, point for point, what preferences can I set?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella nodded at Malcolm's question before following him to sit at the small table. She sat straight with her eyes locked on him, waiting for him to say more. When he took the seat across from her, she tilted her head to the side in anticipation. "You can customize me to be everything you've ever wanted in a person. You program my likes, my dislikes, my favorite colors, what clothing I prefer to wear, my personality, how I speak, how much physical contact I make with you or any other person. Those are preferences on me that decide who I am. You can change how I view you as well. I can be your girlfriend, I can be your wife, your employee, your maid or just a close friend. You can also change what you want me to call you. Whether it be master, sir, Malcolm, Mr. Malcolm, sire, etc. Let's not forget that you may program your contact information in me, have me bookmark your favorite websites and learn to do all sorts of things for you." Stella spoke somewhat fast but she listed almost everything that Malcolm could change about her. As of now, she didn't exactly have a personality. Just reacting with what she was observing Malcolm do or say or react.

Phoebe Majere

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:28 am
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He tried to write down everything as fast as he could, eventually just scrawling point form across the paper. When she finished, he leaned back and reread what he had written. "For starters, let's start with you're a close friend who enjoys cooking and cleaning and stuff," he said, not quite ready to take a robot as a girlfriend, let alone a wife. He nodded and then looked back down at the list, tapping the pen over a certain option. "And this physical contact thing. Is that...any physical contact?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:18 am
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella continued to curiously watch as Malcolm tried to scribble down everything she had told him. "Close friend and I enjoy cooking and cleaning." she repeated mechanically, changing some of her view points. "Yes. Any physical contact. Like you can teach me how to do a special handshake that we do whenever we see each other." Stella told him as she made weird hand gestures before high five-ing herself. "Like that." she added, doing a few more odd hand gestures before they lowered to rest in her lap.

Phoebe Majere

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 am
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He was relieved when she mentioned a special handshake, his mind immediately going to dirty thoughts. He watched with mild amusement as she proceeded to visually explain what she meant, his eyebrows raising up and a smirk gracing his lips. Malcolm laughed then and shook his head, tapping the pen on the paper once more. "That won't be necessary," he said and looked over the list once more. "I can program your personality, too? So, tell you how to react to certain situations? Like...what to do or how to feel when I come home?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 am
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella nodded her head at Malcolm's question. "Yes. I can be programmed to be flirty, shy, confident, etc." she responded, her head turning as she looked out a window. It was so dark out. It reminded her of when she was shut down and stored in the window of the store. Everything was so dark until Malcolm had bought her, and she was able to open her eyes to a new start. A small smile graced her lips as she stared outside.

Phoebe Majere

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoebe Majere

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:08 pm
Piltover Jinx

Malcolm Alexander Graham

User Image

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

He looked down at the paper and scribbled something, chancing a look up at her to see a small smile. Wait, so she had a personality in place already? "What are you smiling at?" he asked, looking out the window as she did to see nothing. Now, he was confused, giving her an ambivalent look of confusion and amusement. If she could smile, something made her happy, which meant that she was emotionally reacting to something she was thinking. Which was...what exactly? "Well, I want you to answer everything I ask you honestly, even if there's a chance to hurt my feelings."

[[OoC//Sorry for the delay, I thought I replied to this, but I might have just saved my response rather than actually sending it.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image

» I GOT 「 ↻ OUT OF BED

Stella snapped out of her train of though as she turned her attention to Malcolm once more. She couldn't answer, actually unsure why she was smiling either. "I understand." she mumbled as she bowed her head down a bit. She looked over at the pot that sat upon the stove. "I believe that your food is done now, Malcolm." she told him.

Phoebe Majere

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out