• Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:36 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Oh my. maybe you have a noble style type if you know what i mean 3nodding
well cause you don't know me that my friends call me Count Dracula a lot. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh. I suppose you're really are count dracula but they suppose to make it countess dracula to make it more feminine don't you think?
guys were just kidding you know. Even I'm a girl. So yes that makes sense. I actually thought the guys were serious but really they just teasing. In fact I hate vampires because I have bad experiences when I was a little girl.

Would you like to discuss it with me? your experience i mean
let me tell you. Well there are girls who are so mean back in old town. So they were chasing me and said I want to suck you blood over again. However it still stuck. And up oh I died my hair blue black. And I have a bought a cross yesterday at the garage sale for two dollars. However it's odd peice. Perfect for hunting vampires.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:45 pm
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Oh my. maybe you have a noble style type if you know what i mean 3nodding
well cause you don't know me that my friends call me Count Dracula a lot. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh. I suppose you're really are count dracula but they suppose to make it countess dracula to make it more feminine don't you think?
guys were just kidding you know. Even I'm a girl. So yes that makes sense. I actually thought the guys were serious but really they just teasing. In fact I hate vampires because I have bad experiences when I was a little girl.

let me tell you. Well there are girls who are so mean back in old town. So they were chasing me and said I want to suck you blood over again. However it still stuck. And up oh I died my hair blue black. And I have a bought a cross yesterday at the garage sale for two dollars. However it's odd peice. Perfect for hunting vampires.

Whoa that was harsh. Isn't that what they called bullying? I suppose you're new town now with new friends right?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:49 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Whoa that was harsh. Isn't that what they called bullying? I suppose you're new town now with new friends right?
that's long time ago. My goal for this year is facing my fears. However I thinking that way is wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:06 pm
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

that's long time ago. My goal for this year is facing my fears. However I thinking that way is wrong.

Facing your fears would probably the right thing and btw, did you go to school? I mean are you a student?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:03 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Facing your fears would probably the right thing and btw, did you go to school? I mean are you a student?
no I went to adult program for disabilities. However I'm not a student. One person say that to me. I'm not a student or went to school however I am 22 years old of age. However I pass high school. I'm look like a student but I'm not. So it's luckily I still have clothes since high school.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:13 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

no I went to adult program for disabilities. However I'm not a student. One person say that to me. I'm not a student or went to school however I am 22 years old of age. However I pass high school. I'm look like a student but I'm not. So it's luckily I still have clothes since high school.

Oh I see but wait, are you disabled? that's why u joined adult program for disabilities? Btw, if you we can just pm, if you want privacy of this matter. I just don't want to be rude

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:03 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Oh I see but wait, are you disabled? that's why u joined adult program for disabilities? Btw, if you we can just pm, if you want privacy of this matter. I just don't want to be rude
no I'm a walking and not in the wheelchair. But well you're polite and most open minded person. Well let me tell you I actually look exactly like the picture that I sent you even with black hair even. However put metal frame with dimond shaped lenses on him. And eyebrows turn into thinner eyebrows and you will get a picture of me. And yet that look is everyday. Not for Halloween.That's just plain creepy as it seems. I have similar coat on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:42 pm
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

no I'm a walking and not in the wheelchair. But well you're polite and most open minded person. Well let me tell you I actually look exactly like the picture that I sent you even with black hair even. However put metal frame with dimond shaped lenses on him. And eyebrows turn into thinner eyebrows and you will get a picture of me. And yet that look is everyday. Not for Halloween.That's just plain creepy as it seems. I have similar coat on his back.

Hm... I kinda imagine a girl with a unique eyeglasses and thick eye brows. Idk if that's a picture of you I imagine redface but whatever you look like you're still you. The people musn't mind what people looks like unless they feel insecure. That's what happened to me all the time  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:34 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Hm... I kinda imagine a girl with a unique eyeglasses and thick eye brows. Idk if that's a picture of you I imagine redface but whatever you look like you're still you. The people musn't mind what people looks like unless they feel insecure. That's what happened to me all the time

Of course I have wrote to you nice. but really my personality is nicer than I actually look. Well there's nothing wrong with thick eyebrows. Well I know some people who thought I look totally scary. However I didn't ever tried to be scary. However I always wanted to be hippy. However I thought that is so gentel. However since there's end of October coming up. Everyone else is plain img to dress scary. However I look scary now. But I won't be scary then. Sometimes people just want to be themselves. I have nothing to make fun of them. I don't care if they fat or thin. As long their personality is nice. Well personality you're prettier like one of Disney princesses. Myself eh not so much. As long your happy with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:43 pm
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Of course I have wrote to you nice. but really my personality is nicer than I actually look. Well there's nothing wrong with thick eyebrows. Well I know some people who thought I look totally scary. However I didn't ever tried to be scary. However I always wanted to be hippy. However I thought that is so gentel. However since there's end of October coming up. Everyone else is plain img to dress scary. However I look scary now. But I won't be scary then. Sometimes people just want to be themselves. I have nothing to make fun of them. I don't care if they fat or thin. As long their personality is nice. Well personality you're prettier like one of Disney princesses. Myself eh not so much. As long your happy with you.

Exactly smile What kind of attire do u usually wear during holidays? like christmas for instance  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:51 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Exactly smile What kind of attire do u usually wear during holidays? like christmas for instance

For holidays I usually wear nice respectful plain colored tee shirt ,dark wash jeans and a respectful plain hoody for my dad's side of my family. And my moms side of the family i wear rocker tee shirt band tee, jeans, and a hoody. So I usually pull my hair back as usually a pony tail like every day nothing special. However my dads parents were closed minded at some bands, and surprise that my dads mom is listening to the Beatles.
So what kind of colors are in your closet?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:20 am
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93

For holidays I usually wear nice respectful plain colored tee shirt ,dark wash jeans and a respectful plain hoody for my dad's side of my family. And my moms side of the family i wear rocker tee shirt band tee, jeans, and a hoody. So I usually pull my hair back as usually a pony tail like every day nothing special. However my dads parents were closed minded at some bands, and surprise that my dads mom is listening to the Beatles.

Well mostly I have red, blue, white and black colors of my clothes but my favorite color is black due it has its elegance taste in my opinion hehe. My friends find me a hot person when i wear red clothes while in white, I'm a simple girl. The colors define me what type of person i am but i don't care what they are thinking though. Hehe but sometimes, I find it funny. How about u? does ur family say things something about ur clothes?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:56 am

Star-geeker

Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Midnight-pop-clips93

Well mostly I have red, blue, white and black colors of my clothes but my favorite color is black due it has its elegance taste in my opinion hehe. My friends find me a hot person when i wear red clothes while in white, I'm a simple girl. The colors define me what type of person i am but i don't care what they are thinking though. Hehe but sometimes, I find it funny. How about u? does ur family say things something about ur clothes?

Forest green, purple, red, navy, white,grey, and most is black. My parents like my tomboy look. They don't really say anything much about my clothes. Sometimes I look bright and cherry colors and other times I wear a ton of black. I found it imspiring to find out things about people.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:23 pm
Sorry if I didn't accept ur trade request. It's just that I got tons of items that I didn't use yet sad Aside from that, everybody likes tomboy look even i wanted to look tomboy but my face is too much pretty to look like a tomboy xd Do you want to be a model?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items