Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Too Spooky (Piltover Jinx x Tigerlvr_Bailey) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 am
User Image

» IM GONNA SWING 「 ↻ FROM THE CHANDELIER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxI 'MxG O N N Ax L I V E xL I K Ex T O M O R R O Wx D O E S N ' Tx E X I S T
( ◞ like ) ❜ ⋮ it doesn't ) exist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sun is up, i'm a mess » gotta get out now
»` x 「 ° GOTTA RUN FROM THIS *↓ HERE COMES THE SHAME
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Lucy smiled sweetly as their hands entwined. Her nose and cheeks were a bit red not only from the crisp cold air but also from holding his hand. People say that holding hands isn't such a big deal, but to her it was. She liked how their hands perfectly fit together despite his hand being a bit bigger than hers. Well, it was only natural. Not only was he male but she was also sort of small, only coming to 5'3.

Lucy pondered about where they should go. She didn't really go anywhere for pleasure or anything. She mainly went to the places she needed to go to complete her usual errands. "U-um..." Lucy mumbled as she looked at all the nearby shops. They couldn't go to a clothing store because even she thought looking at clothes were boring. Lucy's eyes gained that sparkle once more as she pointed to a toy store. It was a bit childish but, toy stores were pretty fun. "How a-about that t-toy s-store?" she suggested, her stutter even worse due to the cold weather. She didn't exactly have the best health and being out in the cold for too long would surely punish her with a cold, but today was sort of worth it.

Lucy trudged her way through the snow with Noah following next to her. SHe felt kind of bad that he had to slow his pace for her though.
Making their way to the toy store, Lucy slowly opened the door. The bell chimed behind them as Lucy observed all the toys that surrounded them. It wasn't the biggest of stores. But there were plenty of children and their parents inside. Probably Christmas shopping since it was getting close to that time of the year.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

xxȠΌѦҢxx

we'll|put|it|down|to|fate

This town's a different town today
Said, this town's a different town to what it was last night
You couldn't have done that on a Sunday

Noah kept glancing down at their hands as they walked, paranoid that his glove might slip down too far or something. As she suggested the toy store, Noah noticed that her stutter was a little bit worse. "Are you cold?" He asked, contemplating giving her his jacket since the weather didn't really affect him.

They entered the toy store, the doorbell tinkling to signal that there was someone inside. He smiled a little bit looking around at the busy but small store, with children pointing out all of the things they wanted for Christmas. Noah pulled Lucy over to some of the little displays, where you hit the buttons and things light up and make noise. Among them was a pretty Christmas Town scene, the kind that has the little train running around the outside and through the miniature mountain tunnels. There were tiny ice skating couples, and carolers perched in the tiny town gazebo, and Noah even pointed out a little Santa that he spotted perched by a miniature house chimney. Although most large shops and malls had the little towns, Noah always found it neat to look at the different ways that they were set up and decorated.

Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxI 'MxG O N N Ax L I V E xL I K Ex T O M O R R O Wx D O E S N ' Tx E X I S T

Lucy waved off his question about her being cold. She'd be okay so it didn't entirely matter. Though it was sweet of him to ask. She actually really liked him. He was sweet, kind and a gentleman. Most of the guys in this city were everything but that.

The brunette followed Noah as he stopped at the displays of the miniature Christmas towns. She smiled sweetly as she pressed the button and the town began to light up and the train, carolers and couples began to move. It played an instrumental version of jingle bells and Lucy began to softly hum along. Christmas was probably her favorite time of the year. After humming a bit to the music, Lucy looked around her, her eyes lighting up once more as she released Noah's hand and skipped over to a display of Christmas teddy bears. In the middle sat a medium sized white one with a red bow lined with gold trim. It was so adorable. "I-it's so c-cute!" the girl squeaked out with a smile on her face and a blush rising to her cheeks.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

xxȠΌѦҢxx

Noah followed Lucy over to the bears that she was looking at. She squeaked a bit and he chuckled. "You want it..?" He asked, picking up the one that had caught her eye and looking at it. He couldn't feel the soft fur of the bear through his gloves, but he could tell it was a good one. Noah held the bear out to Lucy, waiting for her to decide whether she wanted to take the bear home with her or not.

As he held the bear, he glanced at his watch. It was almost 9pm. Much later than he had expected. "Hey.. uh.. It's getting late.. We should probably head out so these guys can close up shop. We could go to park, though, if you want to." He offered, not wanting to seem like he was trying to ditch out on her. Despite his paranoia, he was actually having a nice time. Noah placed his hand on Lucy's back and began steering her towards the checkout.

It made so much sense

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

Lucy's blush deepened as she placed her hands gently together and nodded with a sheepish smile placed on her lips. "I-I'll p-pay for i-it though! You d-don't have to spend y-you're money o-on m-me...I'm n-not worth it..." she played off the end of her sentence somewhat like a joke even though she thought it was 100% true.

The brunette listened to Noah's suggestion of going to the park and nodded happily. "W-we could stargaze t-together!" Lucy chirped sweetly with a cute smile forming on her face. She normally wasn't one for dates or hanging out with people at that, but she had to admit, this was fun. She was glad that Rebecca had set this up for them. She really needed something like this, even if it wasn't going to last for longer than a week or even if it was only this day. The time she was spending with him was something she'd never forget.

The touch of Noah's hand on the crook of her back sent chills up her spine as he began to lead her towards the checkout counter. The rose color on her cheeks and nose darkened and she fumbled about trying to remove the wallet from her small shoulder purse. It was a bit childish to want a stuffed bear at her age, but she couldn't help it. It was just so cute.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image

xxȠΌѦҢxx

Noah shook his head vigorously as Lucy said that she would pay, and began to fumble for her wallet in front of the counter. He put a hand up to stop her, and set the bear on the counter, pulling out his card as the woman behind the register scanned the little tab. He slid his card before Lucy had a chance to go for her own money again, and handed her the bear, shaking his head at the clerk as she asked if they wanted a receipt and wished them a nice night. "Thank you!" He called to her as he led the way back out of the little shop with Lucy in tow.

He smiled and nodded at her as they stepped back into the snow outside. "Yeah, we can stargaze." The sun was starting to set, and Noah popped his collar again against the wind. It looked like it was going to be a fairly clear night. He wondered if Lucy was dressed warmly enough to go sit outside for a while. Noah hesitated a bit as they began to head towards the park, but then tugged at his gloves again, and offered up his hand to her with a shy smile.

As they walked, he thought about what she had said inside while she was fumbling for her wallet. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself." He said with a smile, not sure if she would remember what he was talking about or not, considering it kind of came out of nowhere.

It made so much sense

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image

Before Lucy even had a chance to react, Noah had already paid for the bear and handed it to her. She felt bad he had bought it for her, but she soon shrugged that off as she held it in her arms tenderly. It was so cute and cuddly. As they walked back into the cold and snowy exterior, Lucy held the bear close to her and mumbled, "T-thank you, N-Noah..."

Holding the bear close to her, Lucy tried to readjust to the sudden temperature change. She should have worn more when she had gotten ready this morning. She didn't wear gloves and her jacket wasn't nearly as warm as it should've been but she'll just have to manage until she got home. She was a bit surprised as Noah offered her his hand once and with the blush still evident on her face, she gently entwined her free, pale and slender hand with his gloved one.

Making their way towards the park, Lucy was silent most of the time, only coughing every now and then. When Noah broke the silence, she shook her head. "O-oh, but I-I'm just s-speaking the t-truth..." she told him with a small shrug of her shoulders. She was never really an important person to anyone up until she met Rebecca. But she still had many moments of self doubt. "I've n-never really h-had anyone in m-my life t-that made m-me feel okay w-with myself..." she informed the male as she stared at her boots trudging through the cold blanket of white.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:12 am
User Image

xxȠΌѦҢxx

Noah smiled at her as she hugged the bear close. It was pretty cute. Then she took the hand he had offered as they continued on towards the park. He was still a little worried about the whole thing. One slip of his glove could end all of this. His hand unintentionally tightened a bit as he thought about how horrible this could go if he wasn't careful.

He looked away a little before trying to shake away the bad thoughts and turning back to look at her. He shook his head with a smile. "Well, I'm here, now. ...Uh.. If you want me to be... I mean..." He scratched the back of his head with his free hand awkwardly. They turned a corner and found the entrance to the park.

Noah led the way into the large field. In one corner was a little children's jungle gym, blanketed in snow, and some benches were nearby. He pulled her over to one of them and cleared off the snow with a gloved hand so that they could sit. "Also, you should be more confident in yourself." He added with another smile as they sat down. The sun was getting pretty low on the horizon, and the dark indigo-blue of night was beginning to take it's place. "You're really one of the best people I've met in a while. I'm glad I agreed to come on this date." Noah admitted, still sounding a little awkward about it.

It made so much sense

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:36 am
User Image

Lucy held the bear tighter as they walked through the snow. A small sigh escaping her lips as she walked hand and hand with Noah in the cold weather. "I...l-love that y-you're here w-with m-me." Lucy mumbled cheerfully as she slightly leaned against him.

Sitting down, Lucy leaned into Noah a bit more to keep herself warm. She should have worn something warmer. But being able to be close to him makes her not regret it. "I-I can't..." Lucy muttered at Noah's suggestion. It was hard to do that. If all you ever had in your life was people shooting you down. But maybe with Noah...that might change. When Noah told her that she was one of the best people he's met and reminded her that they were on a date, a large and deep blush flushed Lucy's face. "T-t-t-thank you! Y-y-y-you're very s-special to me!" Lucy squeaked out, looking at Noah with her large and sparkling eyes. A large smile graced her features before she looked up to look at the night sky that was now revealing the stars. "Oh, wow! Noah look at that!" Lucy chirped as she pointed to a constellation. "T-that's taurus, and the one under it is Orion!" Lucy exclaimed happily as she looked at Noah with her doll eyes once more.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

xxȠΌѦҢxx

Noah couldn't help but smile at her obvious happiness. He had never thought he was even capable of making anyone happy. Normally all he did was bring tears to people's eyes as he took their loved ones away from them. He spaced out for a moment, but snapped back into the real world when Lucy leaned into him. He tugged at his gloves again before putting his arm around her, trying to keep her warm in the chilly night.

Noah looked up at the sky as she pointed out the constellations dotting the now clear and dark blue night sky. He smiled back down at her, but then frowned a bit. "Are you sure you don't want my jacket...? I'll be fine without out it... Really..." He offered, concerned about her in the snow. He wouldn't feel the cold at all, and he didn't want Lucy to end up sick or something...

As they sat there under the stars, in the snow, Noah felt a feeling he had never felt before: The urge to lean in and kiss her. Without waiting for an answer, he did it, thinking that if he thought about it at all he would lose his nerve. A nerve he had no idea he had. He quickly pulled away again, folding back in on himself awkwardly. "uh.. Sorry.... I.. um... sorry..." He stumbled over his words, trailing off and wondering what on earth was wrong with him.

It made so much sense

Piltover Jinx

OOC: here's the awkward fluff xD  

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

Lucy nodded her head reassuringly, a small smile on her face as she looked at Noah. "I'm f-fine! I-I p-p-promise!" she stuttered out cutely. Her head turned back to look towards the sky, her eyes spotting a few more constellations that were laid out in front of them.

Snuggled up next to Noah, she blushed a bit realizing how close they really were; luckily being able to pass it off as the cold just making her turn a bit red from irritation. Her eye darted to the starry night sky once more before she turned her head to look at Noah. "Do you see-" Lucy instantly was shut up as Noah's lips collided with hers. Her face began to flush with a dark red tint as she was processing what just happened. Someone kissed her! Her first kiss! And with such a wonderful person too...Despite the embarrassment and shock clearly plastered on the girl's face, she clashed her lips with the male's once more, making him cease his unneeded apology.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

xxȠΌѦҢxx

Before Noah could even finish stuttering out an apology, Lucy leaned in and kissed him again, quickly shutting him up. It did make him feel a little bit less awkward, though, for doing it in the first place. At least he knew it hadn't been a mistake, right? He still felt nervous about the whole thing, but the reaction was definitely a lot better than the one he had been expecting. Which had been what, exactly? A slap? A kick? For her to run away in fear? He wasn't sure. It didn't matter though, because that wasn't what had happened. Noah reached his gloved hand carefully over and brushed a bit of her bangs out of her face before pulling back again.

He chuckled awkwardly, though it was legitimately a happy chuckle. He definitely hadn't been expecting the date to go this well at all. And to think, he had considered not showing up at all. Rubbing the back of his neck again he grinned at her, a bit more confidently now. "I'm glad Rebecca set us up on this, Lucy." He admitted, now that that initial awkward attempt at romance was done with and had gone over reasonably.

It made so much sense

Piltover Jinx

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash