Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Tunnel Snake Tantrums (Vulpin + Etsali) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:06 pm
HP: 4/20
Damage: 5

Tears welled up in Etsali's eyes, though she'd been doing her best to fight them off. It was hard to keep them back, seeing Vulpin like this and knowing that somehow she was the cause of it. She still didn't understand what she'd done to start this, or what he thought she'd done anyway, and it was just hard to take. When he leapt at her, she flinched and stumbled back a step, but resisted the urge to flee or counter, instead simply reaching up to grab him by the upper arms, to steady herself and try and keep him still.

"Vulpin," she had to pause, swallow hard before she could continue. "Vulpin, it's okay." Before she could think better of it, she loosened her grip and went in for a hug instead. "I-I don't know what happened, but I should have come sooner and had your back. I'm sorry."

Kimbley Kitty
Etsali used Hug for 5 Damage!

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:19 pm
HP: 7/20
DMG: 1

Vulpin twitched under Etsali's hug. This was not at all what they anticipated. Was this a continuation of some sort of ploy? Etsali was a friend, Etsali was dear to them— so few trolls were. They knew they couldn't trust anyone anymore but... was it so bad to give in to this? Just for this one moment? To accept a friend's embrace?

To do such a thing would leave themself vulnerable, prone to backstabbing. But Etsali wouldn't hurt them when they were already down. Vulpin sighed through wheezing breaths, tucking their nose into Etsali's scarf, trying to calm their convulsions. Their hands were still woven tightly around their daggers, fingernails digging desperately into the hilts.

KitsuneAura

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:18 pm
HP: 3/20
Damage: 0

Etsali made a shushing noise, an admittedly weak attempt at mimicking the sorts of sounds her lusus had made at her when she was just a wiggler. She held on tight, because even if Vulpin still seemed tense and was still holding those daggers, she thought maybe the tactic was starting to work. At least she really hoped it was, because she'd put herself at a serious disadvantage here and the last thing she wanted was another aggressive outburst. Great thieves weren't supposed to die just because they'd been late in visiting friends.

Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:13 pm
HP: 7/20
DMG: 1

Vulpin fell limp in Etsali's arms, accepting the shushing noises and falling into something of a calm. "Ets..." They mumbled their friend's name. Their first friend. If Vulpin were to die by her blade in this moment, they would accept it. Leaving their hold would feel worse.

"Etsali... I've..." Vulpin wasn't sure if they were panting or sobbing at this point. "It's so lonely, Etsali." They finally explained, shaking in Etsali's hold.

KitsuneAura

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:15 pm
Kimbley Kitty
HP: 2/20
Damage: 2

Ah, so it really was working, then. As Vulpin relaxed, Etsali's worries began to abate again. Unfortunately, the urge to cry came back to take their place. Lonely. She wasn't sure what to say that she hadn't already, couldn't think of a way to make that better. She scrounged for any experience that could match it, reached for something that would guide her towards an answer, and came at last to a realization. The loneliest moments of her life had been when Keeper had been taken away from her.

"Vulpin," she said after a moment, voice hesitant. "Where's Sly?"

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:17 pm
5/20

The daggers fell, and the tears soon after. "They took him... They took him, Ets..." Vulpin was shuddering with every syllable. "They let me run... they- they hunted me like I was another animal." They wanted to heave. Instead, they pulled themself tighter into Etsali's hug.

"They didn't let me take him with me..." Vulpin whimpered. They were practically a kid then. Still, they survived. Without their lusus, for the first time. Being without him now, it felt hollow. Forera numbed the wound, but now that she was gone, too, the silence stung.

Vulpin did 6 damage! Of EMOTIONS

KitsuneAura

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:57 pm
It was probably a good thing Vulpin was still hugging her, because the growing look of horror on Etsali's face couldn't have been any further from reassuring if she'd tried. Sly taken, Vulpin hunted. How long ago had it happened? What could they do about it? And again, the most important question of all, why had it happened? There wasn't anything she could do to help until she had that context, and she did want to help. She owed Vulpin that.

She hugged back a little tighter as she composed herself and then gradually pulled back to look them in the eye again. "We should go inside and get better patched up, and then you can tell me what happened." She shook her head. "I still don't understand why or who...I just don't understand. So you can tell me and then..." Her posture straightened with resolve.

"And then we'll make our plan to get him back."

Kimbley Kitty

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas