Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Marrying my Teacher [O] [Het] [I] [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She came into class when the bell rang, it seemed like Yag- Mr.Mikisugi was not here yet. She just sat down at one of the desks as her friend came in after. He did not seem the person any normal parent would want their kid to be friends with, but since Connor had no parents...why the f*** not? She then sat down and had relaxed with her arms behind her head as comfort as her friend kept chatting. "We gotta go to the arcade today, I heard those 'Castello' people are going to be there. We gotta head over there right away after school." That got Kara to grin a bit. "Sounds fun!" Then she realized something. I don't think the...'Yagami' will approve...I might have to ask. She then could see him walking in, seeming to be annoyed. the guy groaned. "That guy gets asked out beyond belief! And he dumps them! If I were him, I would've said yes! I would get lucky!" "Of course you would, the girls boobs must be triple D." She laughed along with him, not offended like most girls. Kara then had to wonder what bra size she was....since she did have to have white bandages around her's since bras were expensive. She then tilted her head down when Yagami started to speak, welcoming everyone back and such. The normal routine.

"God I hate math." The guy groaned which made Mikisugi to turn around to look at them. "That's his way of saying shut up." She bonked him on the head. Of course the class will go through the warm-up, the note-taking, and of course a few exercises before leaving. That whole routine. Their first lesson was the Foundation of Geometry which Kara did admit she 'struggled' with. It was the hardest class for her; right above English. She does well in P.E., History, and Science (Science just copies from the book....EASY!). But Math and English are very VERY tough subjects. ________________________________________________________________

At the end of the class, they would have to go to second period. "Go on without me." "Huh? Why not?" "Just go dude, I have a different class from you anyway." She shooed him off and had decided to go to the busy teacher. "Hey. Before I left, I heard you say for me to wait a second.It was too late for me to figure that out, was there something you needed to tell me?" She had to make it quiet after all, of course she didn't have to...most of the students left anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:06 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

After class he started to get ready for the next class, then Kara walked up to her asking about this morning. "Oh ya bout that...." He turns to his bag and grabs out the bus card and the house key. "Heres a bus card for you, you can tide the bus after school. I wount be home until 5. So if you plan to go anywhere you should tell me. I don't want you to get in any trouble" he says quietly and hands her the card and key. "Class is going to start soon, do you need a pass?" He sits back at his desk, fixing his papers.

OOC: sorry couldnt write much... Kinda got writers block.. sweatdrop and at work so i cant edit it at moment

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:36 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
Yeah, I don't blame ya at the moment XD. I'll try to find an idea to help you out.

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

Kara was shocked to see the bus pass and took it, staring at it as if it was some foreign thing as he asked her if he needed to make her a pass. "Nah! I am a good runner, whaddya talkin' about?! See ya later then!"

The school day went through as normal, surprisingly. And of course she was not late. But of course she was not fond of her classes, except P.E. where she competed with a bunch of guys to see who ran the fastest. That was the only class she loved; P.E. That was actually the last class of the day as she left the school at 3:30pm. She had decided to test herself by going to the arcade with the guys and see if she can get to the house before 5. As they got to the arcade, they were going through the games, competing over and over. Of course, the guys paid since Connor had nothing. "Since you're living with the cousin, is your money now gonna be saved for this?" "One, your f***ing right. Means that money won't be for food an' s***" As they fought, the gang they were after was there. It made them all grin in excitement as they knew what it meant. "Paarty time~" "Hell ya!" They both saw the men and hid behind one of the games and had decided to initiate a fight. Connor's friend threw a rock which created a ruckus. Already the men were getting feisty and trying to find the person that threw it. Connor tried hard to hold a chuckle as her friend threw another rock again. Now it got more fun! The two friends ran out of there as the cussing storm had began.

Both got outside and started laughing as they leaned against the window of the arcade. "Dude, why you keep doing that man? You know we're in deep s**t about it!" "Oh c'mon, lighten up! They have been harassing us even before you came along. It's like Romeo and Juliet.....without the romance. Now let's go! It's almost 5pm." Connor realized what she meant and nodded as both of them walked off. But they would be stopped...by the gang themselves. "HEY! YOU N*****" Both teens turned their heads, horror had been displayed on their faces as they see a bunch of rowdy men were going after them. "RUN!" Both booked it through the town, and had to separate. "YOU GO THAT WAY AND I'LL GO THIS WAY!" "Why?!" "DISPERSE THE ENEMY!" Both had separated and it led to Connor having to run back to the house...but unfortunately she got there at 5:15pm.

"Aaaah f***" She sighed as she got to the house, and saw that the door was unlocked. She was in deep trouble now. She got inside and then sighed: "Mr Mi-....Yagami?" She called out as she closed the door behind her. "I'm.....back?" She could hear yelling from down the street but it was so far away that it was not worth checking out at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:45 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

After seeing her run out the room, he wondered about the boy in class. -I know they were friends but.... I don't think being around him will be good. I just hope Kara doesn't get into trouble.- The bell rung for the next class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The final bell rung and students started leaving the school. He starts to grade some papers, then he noticed he need to copy some more sheets before the office closes. He walks out and heads down to the office. "Yami! Are you still working?" He turns to a familiar sound, it was Kana. Quickly turning away and back to the office. "Hey wait!" She then pulls on his arm. "Kana I'm really busy, I got to get this to the office to copy some more" Looking really pissed he nudges her off, trying not to hurt her. "You know I have that in my class room, why not go there?" Giving her no eye contact, and rejects her offer with out saying a word. He then starts to hear her crying, "Why... Yami... All I want is to get closer to you... Why..." -Crying? Is she really telling me the truth?- He turns back walking to Kana "Fine, I'll go to your room to do copies next time. But at the moment I have to go do other things in the office." Not lying to her, he gives her a smile, to cheer her up and walks away. -That should calm her down.-
Walking into the office he does his copies and then walks to the principles room. "Umm excuse me sir, can I have a word with you" The man looked up having a big grin "Yes of course." Yagami sitting down, and pulls out a paper and hands it to him. "I was given this last week, I never got the chance to read thru it until yesterday, why was it given to me again?" The paper showed the picture of Kara's friend. Once the principle saw it, his grin disappeared. "Oh, well all I can say about him is that hes a big trouble maker. Inside and outside of school, but for some reason he always gets away... Mr.Miskisugi, just keep an eye on him okay. He may be getting transfer if he keeps up with these acts. I was just informing every teacher that has him." Looking back up at Yagami, the principle slids back the paper. "You can keep this, but don't show no student it. You understand?" Yagami nodded and grabs the paper back into the folder. "Thank you for letting me speak to you." The principle nodded back and Yagami walked back to his classroom.
Looking at his watch he sees its only 4:55pm. "Well if I go now then I'll make it home at around 5:10, I hope" he packs his things in the classroom and walks out of it, locking it before leaving. As he drives home, he had a bad feeling in his gut. Thinking it was just because he was hungry, he continued to head home. Walking in the house he calls out for Kara "Hey Kara, I'm home..." Silence, no one seemed to be in the house. "Kara? Kara!" He looks through the rooms -Where is she- He pulls out his phone and was about to call until he hears her voice. He walks out of the room and sees Kara walking in.
He walks to her, feeling confused and angry "Where were you? I thought you would be home right after school? Where did you go?"

OOC:

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:44 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She kind of chuckled, and it was the kind where she knew she was in some serious trouble. "Well...I went with Danny to the Arcade and we decided to chill. But he then threw some rocks at a rival gang and we had to run through town as they were chasing us. I tried to get her at 5 but.....well...I am here." She then adjusted her backpack on her back as she then took a breath. "It was a bit...exhilarating. You start to appreciate life when people chase after you with bats and their own fists." She then stretched her arms and rolled her shoulders around as she then knew he was NOT a happy camper, so she decided to tiptoe her way to the table to where she would do homework. "Otherwise I have to wonder if he is ok, we had to separate to disperse the enemy. But he's a pretty fast runner, so he shall be fine." She then looked down at the piece of paper along with the textbook which was Geometry. "Sooooo....." She left it like that as she was trying to figure out where to start.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

"Danny..." He thought for a second, then remember that was her friend in class and the one the principle talked about. Focusing back on Kara, he gives a little chuckle "I'm glad your safe then, just be a little more careful." He turns to see her already at the table. He sits next to her and starts to help her with her homework.
After finishing the homework, he heads to the kitchen and calls out to Kara "What do you want for dinner tonight?" Going thru his fridge, he takes out two sodas and walks back to Kara. -I don't have much to make at the moment, maybe we can have take out...- "Oh and hey, do you have a phone? I don't think I have your number yet if you do..."

OOC: To tell you the truth, I'm not really goo at math so i cant explain much on that.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
I am terrible at math too. So when your character decided to do a lesson on the board, my first thought was Math.

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

Kara shrugged. "I can't promise to be careful, I can promise however to run as fast as I can." She then saw that he decided to help her out a bit. Which she admitted was the biggest help she ever got. With him sitting there she listened to him slightly as he reworded on what was the lesson he had taught. She did notice however he was a bit close, she could even feel his breath when he leaned over to write down the formula. Why do I feel like this? It's so dumb.... She had to look away slightly as he continued helping her, until she had to go on her own for English and Science. Of course, Yagami did end up helping in some way on English as well.

After the whole homework was finished, the man decided to go to the kitchen and then call out what she wanted for dinner. "Dinner?" She repeated his question as he came out with soda. She was a bit iffy on the soda thing but she figured he was a teacher and was used to only fending for himself. So having a teenager here was difficult. "I....don't own a phone...was that were you trying to do when I came in?" She raised a brow and then laughed. "Living on the streets doesn't help with that kind of stuff. I know that...." Her face completely changed to where she started shivering and trying to get rid of the goosebumps on her arms. "Ne-Never mind." She then decided to turn on the TV to see for the first time on what had been going on. "What kind of programs are on?" She diverted to that question. "Otherwise....I am not picky...as long as it's not fast-food...Chinese is the exception...but I ate fast food too much in all honestly, so I...kind of wanna avoid it." She took the sip of her soda as she then asked him: "What made you wanna be a teacher anyway?'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:30 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

Placing the other soda on the table next to Kara for her to have, he sits back down. Listening to her about her phone, he notices her shiver when she talks about living in the streets. -What did happen out on the streets...- She switches the TV on, Yagami was a little surprise about it for some reason. She was saying she didn't really want much fast food so he thought for a second about going out and get groceries but Yagami paused when Kara asked about why he became a teacher. "Well... I became a teacher because..." -Wanting to experience a normal life... i guess...- Memories started going thru his head, which he didn't like so much. He didn't want to say something like that in front of her ".. because I love to teach." He says with a smile. He wasn't lying, he loves to teach but there's more to it. "And about food, why not we go shopping for some food? You can get anything you would like, I don't mind. So do you wanna do that instead..." He looks in his wallet to make sure he had enough to buy enough for her and him. -Maybe tomorrow I'll go buy her a phone, just in case of any emergencies... I think I have enough..- he looks up back at Kara, wondering what she will say next

OOC:

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:21 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She gave Yagami a look about his explanation about teaching it just seemed....broad. Was that really the reason or was it something deeper that he was not telling her. Either way, it didn't matter to her. Then he offered they go grocery shopping, that somewhat surprised her because One, she hadn't done it in a LONG time, and Two...wouldn't someone notice? Especially a Student and Teacher roaming around together to get food? Won't someone notice? And by that it could be the principal, Danny, anyone from school! "Wouldn't someone notice?" She had to ask. It would be a bit risky for her to just go with him and expect no one that knows them slightly to suspect something was going on.

"If I had a disguise, it would be a different story but...like I said....wouldn't it risk your reputation or job?" She thought about it again and figured if he wasn't sure, he wouldn't have said to go the grocery store together. "A-Alright. I'll try to keep a level head when we...get there." She then stood up and took a big gulp of the soda before then going to the couch to get her shoes on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

He wondered on what Kara said. -Thats right someone might see us...- He then looks around, trying to think of a way not to be caught. "Well I do have something... But I don't think you would like it much..." Feeling stupid for bringing up he shacked his head "No never mind, I'll just get a hat, no one really knows its me in a hat." He says with a laugh. Kara then walked off to get her shoes. Yagami head to his room to get his hat out. -No one ever goes to the same grocery store as me... I really hope no one does decide to go now...- He walks out and head to get his shoes. "So what are you wanting to get?" He then puts on his shoes and opens the door, he looks at his watch seeing its 7:30. "Its going to get late soon, we should hurry in the store. I'm going to start the car..." He walks out to his car and starts it.

OOC:

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

Kara could only nod as she saw him get a hat on and be in disguise so that they could go. He then went to his car to get started. She followed him to the car as she got in the front seat, haven't been in a car for awhile now as she then kind of....couldn't wait until they got to the store. She then sat there, moving her feet around as the car started moving, and went to the store.

She was super excited once they got there, she tried to keep her head straight though as they parked and got inside the store. Once inside, she kind of got crazy. Going through each aisle, whether she found something cool to try or looks delicious, she put it inside the cart and had repeated this multiple times as they went through every aisle. She was just kind of happy that now she can have different than fast food. "What does Cream of Chicken soup taste like?" She wondered as she put it inside the cart. She knew some of them will have to go back but she was just so....so curious. "Maybe some Milk...and water would be good...I always had soda." She then kind of looked at Yagami and tipped his hat so she could look at him. "Thanks! This is awesome!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

After ariving at the store, he noticed Kara seems to be really about going. He didn't want to ruine it so he didn't say anything to her at the time. As they walked in the store Kara was putting a lot in the cart. -Dang she must like to eat...- As they were going thru the soup area, Yagami looks around making sure no on around here he may know. -I don't see anyone... Maybe I don't need to worry about it..- Kara asks him something about cream chicken. "Cream chicken... Hmm to tell you the truth I can't recall how its tasted. Maybe we can try it out..." but before he could have said that she already put it in the cart and looked around. -She does like to try new things...- He give a little laugh to him self at the thought. After getting the milk and water, she tipped his hat to see his face. She thanked him, and Yagami face started to get flustered... -W-what... why am I feeling like this- He pulls his hat back, trying to cover his eyes. "Glad to see your enjoying your self." He then continues to walk thru the store with Kara.

OOC:

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

She raised a brow when the guy pulled the hat down even further, hiding his eyes. Geez.... She shrugged as they continued walking.

At the end of the shopping frenzy, half of the stuff Kara picked up was put back where they belong since she knew it was not that important to get. One of the biggest reasons was to not financially burden the poor man after all. After getting all of the food from the checkout, they were to go home. Never knew a shopping trip can make one so tired.... She thought with her face against the cold window, feeling slightly better from that as they had to drive on home.....home

I am getting too used to this am I? I am calling it my home right now... She just watched everything pass by as they got back at around 9pm. She was not really that hungry, but some milk would probably do her some good. But they had to put away the groceries first, since Kara would have to get used to the layout of the kitchen. Then she got herself a glass of milk and chugged it down before it had to go to the sink filled with water. She then yawned, "I'm...a bit tired. I'll see you in the morning." With that she walked off to the bedroom, still hating the fact she kicked him out of his own room but the bed seemed so good. So she then slowly changed clothes and then got under the covers, she fell asleep right away,

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:02 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Yagami Miskisugi
User Image

As they arrived home, Kara didn't seemed to say anything. -Whats with her?- walking in the house he place the bags on the table. Started to put the groceries awa, he sees Kara grabbe a cup of milk, then turning back to him saying she was heading to bed. -Wait what!! No Dinner!- As she left the room, he felt ashame for not having making dinner sooner. "I bet shes angry at me for that." He let out a sigh. He finished putting the rest of the groceries awa. After he grabbed a water bottal from the fridge, and walked to the couch. Laying down he switch the TV on. He watched the local news, seeing if anything new came up around town. "Nothing too interesting... Hmm" He reached over to the side table to grab a book. Still having the TV on he started to read. He soon later drifted asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up early as usually, he heads to the bathroom to wake himself fully by washing his face. Walking to the kitchen soon after, he starts making his coffee. "The movie that will be out next year in the winter, will be filming here next week. These roads will be closed for that time being....." Picking up his cup of coffee and walked to the living room, he looks over at the TV to see what they were talking about. He sees the cover of the movie, and next to it it shows the leading actors. Seeing his mothers face, "W-What!" He said loudly, forgetting Kara was still in the other room. He looks over to the hall, making sure she didn't wake from that. -What in the... Okay calm down... I don't need to worry. She's only here for the filming. She's not going to know where I live...- He quickly turns off the TV and walks to the bathroom to take his shower. Getting ready for work, after the shower he changes and heads to the kitchen again to find something to quickly eat. -Is Kara up yet...?-

OOC:

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:38 am
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image
Connor Erebus

User Image

Kara unfortunately woke up to Yagami's random shouts of surprise. She groaned and smacked a pillow on top of her head but she was awake and so she decided to get up. She just decided to get up anyways and get dressed in the very little clothing she had, after Yagami was done with the bathroom, she went in there to brush her hair since it was fine and there was no need to wash it. She did turn in the shower to clean herself but she didn't bother wetting her hair.

Once she was done, he saw him at the kitchen again. "Morning." She yawned. "What was all that yelling for anyway?" She was curious, as she then stared at the TV. She shrugged it off as she then looked back at Yagami. "If you're still upset that I didn't eat anything yesterday, then sorry. I was just not hungry, It was a bit late and I was really tired....trying to get used to this sleeping schedule anyways." Reason why was she heard him sigh when she was walking away, so she assumed he was not happy with her not eating. I'm just used to having only one meal, plus lunch at school if lucky. She then stared up at the cereal box as she got it out and poured it on the bowl. Since she was 5"11, she could easily reach it, then she got the milk and poured it into the bowl so she could enjoy it fully. "So...there's filming going on there...great this will ruin my time after school....that's where some of the best stuff goes on."

She continued eating her cereal before then getting her backpack and making sure she was everything, including the bus key. She did take note on how far the school was from this house, but she rather not risk the poor guy's reputation if she came out of his car. "I know this is random, since Danny always mentions this...but how come you're not into dating?"

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff