Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
To Love A Dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Wait, so she wasn't speaking English Shou thought to himself confused as he listened to the rest of what Celeste was telling him. Shou wasn't really even sure how to respond to that, it felt like a lot to take in. "Huh... that's interesting, well there's one mystery solved." he said letting out a little chuckle. He knew his mother had been human, dragons can only take on half human forms, and she had never shown anything odd like horns or wings.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Shou looked at Celeste glad that she had invited him to come back whenever. Giving a nod he smiled a bit "Yeah I'll be sure to come back." Looking out of the cave and at the sky, Shou let out a small sigh "I'd better be getting back. You two take care alright?" he said giving a small wave before walking out of the cave his mind still rushing through thoughts.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"We will." Celeste said smiling "You be careful going home as there might be other dragons around here." She told him hoping he'd come back to see them. She then heard more hooves coming down the trail. She could see another knight in the distance, so she hid, keeping her baby quiet the entire time hugging him close to her.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou nodded before heading out and only moments later he heard the hooves of a horse. Quickly mounting his own horse he headed over to the nearby knight. Even from a distance he could recognize Terrin, one of the high ranking guards. "Sir Terrin. What brings you out here?" Shou asked trotting over to the man, making sure to stay between him and the cave. Turning to face him Terrin sneered a bit "I could ask you the same thing." he shot back. It was true not many knights liked Shou, but when it came to Terrin it was a high level of hate, though as far as Shou knew he'd done nothing to the man.

The two started moving away from the cave, back towards the Kingdom, talking as they went. Shou smiled a bit, trying to ignore the man's harshness as usual. "Just out for a walk, clearing my mind. You know?" Shou stated calmly. "You do know that there have been reports of dragon sightings, right?" Terrin asked not meeting Shou's gaze. "Huh really? Well then I'm lucky I wasn't attacked." he said with a small chuckle as he tried to lighten the mood a bit. "Yeah lucky." Terrin spoke a bit of rage coming out. Yep he wants me to get eaten Shou thought to himself letting out a small sigh Seriously what is this guys problem?

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste watched as they walked back towards the kingdom. The next day, she was by the river with her baby in her arms, eating a bit of food she'd caught from the village. It was mostly fish that she managed to get but it was part of a dragon's diet to eat fish. As she ate, her baby suckled from her. She was in her dragon form at this time to hide her human form form humans. She had to steal because food was starting to get scarce in the woods. dragons were all moving away from the village, but because she had a baby who couldn't fly, she had to stay here. She was almost skin and bones because she got what she could carry, but it wasn't enough. Once Ryu could fly, she'd take him to a safer place but she wouldn't be able to move him safely for a few years. She sighed as Ryu finished nursing, and curled up against her as she laid there smiling. The knights had heard rumours about a dragon being near the lake from the villagers and were coming to check it out. Her cave was in a location where they wouldn't find her right away. Plus there were lots of old dragon dens around this area. She mainly struck for food at night so no one would see her right away nor see her face.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

As the next day came and the knight's meeting had come to an end, Shou quickly mounted his horse and headed home. After shoving a few things into a knapsack, he threw it over his shoulder and remounted now taking off towards the woods.

Slowing down as he neared the area of Celeste's cave, he stopped outside of it and dismounted. "Celeste?" he called quietly not wanting to wake the baby if it were sleeping. Not hearing anything, Shou went in a bit farther soon realizing that no one was there. They must be out. I'm going to have to find them. Shou thought to himself. Quickly turning and remounting his horse, he started trotting looking around trying to find the two, without thinking he headed towards the river.

A while later, Shou spotted a dragon who looked similar to Celeste, and having a gut feeling that it was her. Dismounting once more, Shou headed over "Celeste!" he called out, watching his footing as he went down the slope as fast as he could.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste turned into her halfling form before she picked up Ryu. "What's the matter Shou?" She asked noticing him was a bit frantic about something. She tilted her head as she waited for his answer. Ryu snuggled against his mommy's chest comfortable in her arms. He was so tiny compared to her but was still about the size of a human baby, and just as cute.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:50 am
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou stopped as he reached Celsete worry still in his eyes. "You need to get out of here. The knights are sending out squads to search the woods for dragons, and they're going to kill on sight." Shou explained. He didn't want anything to happen to Celeste and her baby. "They're sending them out in about seven hours. That should be plenty of time for you to get far away, right?" he asked still a bit panicked.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:14 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Well there may be a slight problem. I can't leave my den with Ryu being a newborn. The high altitude could kill him. Until he's about 5 months old, I can't fly with him and I can't run away because of the cliffs that are in the mountains." She said worried that they could be killed. Her baby would be hurt or worse, she didn't want him to be in any pain like that.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou bit his lip a bit in thought, then an idea hit him. "It might be a bit risky, but I could take you to my home. It's on the edge of the Kingdom and it's big enough to house you two." Shou said. He would understand if she declined the offer, but at the moment it was all he could think of to save his new friend and her child. Rubbing the back of his neck a bit he smiled a bit nervously "Sorry, I can't think of much else, you have any ideas?" he asked not wanting it to seem like it was the only option. It was definitely impossible for the two to be safe in the woods and it's not like they could rent an inn since Celeste could only change half into a human.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste knew not of any other places they'd be safe. "Alright. We'll have to live there until things calm down and until it's safe to find a new home." She then smiled a bit as Ryu buried his face in her chest.
"Shhh Ryu. I'm not leaving you." She said before she started humming a soft dragon Lullaby her mother sang to her as a child. Celeste smiled as she gently held the little one close to her and rocked him gently. She didn't want him to be scared. She then looked at Shou as she thought about how they could pull the cloak off. "How about I wear a cloak to cover my face, and then I could wrap Ryu into a blanket making us look like travellers? Though I can't go completely human, I can hide my wings and tail. It would make it easier to travel to your home." She said knowing that her head would not change, her tail and wings would disappear to make her look like he was semi-human.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou listened as Celeste hummed a tune, it was one his mother use to sing for him, it had been a while since he'd thought about it. He nodded "Alright, I have an extra cloak back on my horse, we can use that." Shou said starting to relax a bit. "You should ride with me just in case, most of the knights don't trust travelers after an incident with group of raiders." Shou explained. Sure the other knights didn't like him, but they wouldn't stop them with him around, plus then he could use himself to help block people's sight from Celeste. "Will you be able to keep him quiet once we're in? It'll be fine if he makes noise in my home since there aren't any close houses neighboring mine, but we can't get caught getting there." . If this plan was going to work, Shou wanted to make sure it was fool proof, cause if they were caught.... they were dead.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste nodded and said "I'll do my best." She knew Ryu would stay quiet as long as she was holding him. She then went over to the horse and pet his neck gently as she grabbed the cloak after making her tail and wings disappear. She then put the cloak over her shoulders and wrapped Ryu in a blanket. He was blind and deaf like a newborn puppy, so she knew he wouldn't wake up unless he sensed they were in danger or if she or Shou was not holding him. As she got on Shou's horse and said "I'm ready when you are." She then smiled as she pulled the hood over her face so no one would see what she really was. Ryu stayed inside the blanket looking like a real human baby.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou followed Celeste back to his horse and watched as she put on the cloak and wrapped up Ryu. He smiled a bit I think this is going to work he thought to himself happy that his new friends were going to be alright. Mounting, so he was in front of Celeste, hiding her face even more. "Alright, hang on." he said getting the horse to go, Shou wasn't going to go fast, for a fear of them falling, but if they took to long and a knight spotted them out in the woods suspicion would rise.

It didn't take long for the group to approach the gate of the Kingdom, two knights on guard. Seeing Shou, the two saluted and Shou saluted back, the standard for knights. Continuing through the gate, at a slower pace, Shou let out a silent sigh of relief. Now all they had to do was get to his house.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste kept Ryu quiet as she held him. She hoped the knights wouldn't suspect anything. She held Ryu close to her not wanting him to be taken from her. She made sure not to show that she was a dragon. Once they reached Shou's home, she was amazed at the size. "Wow. I've never seen this big of a house before." She said smiling as she got off of the horse before making sure no one could see her. She took the hood off once she was sure that the coast was clear. She then smiled down at Ryu, uncovering his little face making him roar a tiny roar at her trying to be cute. She giggled and said "My sweet little dragon." No one could hear the roar, so she knew they were safe.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou smiled a bit once they got to his place and Celeste seemed to like it. Dismounting his horse he brought it over to a small one horse stable near his house. Walking back, Shou took a key out of his pocket and opened the door. "I'm glad that you like it. It belonged to my parents." Shou said holding the door open for Celeste and the baby to enter. Once they were in he would follow them inside. Good, I guess most of the knights are getting ready for later he thought to himself feeling some relief washing over him.

Angelic Lupine

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces