Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] WHY?! (Na'ima/Wrath) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 pm
"I like to think that I have an idea." His smile turned a bit smug for a moment, but only for a moment, before he was laughing again, finding that he was enjoying himself more than he had actually thought possible, considering how seriously he would have normally taken a spar. When she mentioned climbing all the way up to the tower, his laughter died away to a grin. "Well, I suppose I should feel so honored, then."

With a bit of a heavier topic on the table, Wrath found that it was, at least, becoming easier to talk about his family than it used to be. Perhaps he just really was finally able to move on, or at least, move on as much as he was willing to. Thinking about them still hurt, even his mother that he felt that he barely knew, but it was not a hurt that he could no longer bear.

Still, it was nice when their conversation could turn towards something lighter again. He could see that the way he had spoken to her had affected her in some way, and it was hard to keep himself from chuckling. "Perhaps." He agreed, though to the former or the latter of her statement (or rather, question), remained to be seen.

The next thing he knew, his hand wrist was being caught by her sickle, but whatever pain that may have caused him was quickly, and surprisingly, soothed away by a light kiss against his palm. He smirked in amusement, as she moved away again, teasing him, but also telling him to do that which he had been mostly avoiding doing up until that point. "Perhaps..." He began, using the same word as before again, before suddenly moving, his sword a flashing twirl before he spun, swinging the flat end of the blade towards her rear end.

"It is just not on my lap that I would like it." He grinned, and then nodded, spinning his sword back up into a tight grip as he circled around her.

"Thank you. I try."

HP: 31
Damage: 5

eight

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:24 pm
"And what is this idea you think you have? I am curious if you are truly figuring me out or simply wishful thinking," she teased with an easy grin. She kept her eyes on him, spinning the chain of her weapon to be ready to counter if he came at her without warning. "Yes, feel honored, I do not put forth effort for one's time like this often," or ever, really, as she didn't usually need to work for the attention of those who mattered to her.

Ah, back to one word answers. Na'ima looked amused by it, and despite demanding he attack her she continued to back away. "You--" She was cut off by him coming at her. He was fast! She pulled her sickle back to her to strike him directly until his 'attack' wasn't quite what she had expected. The flat side of his blade slapped her hard enough to sting, and she actually let out a sound of surprise. Really?! "Where would you like it then? I have already told you I will be in your bed tonight, where else could I possibly go?" She sounded amused, and that feeling only grew when he replied very shortly to her compliment.

"You are not a man of many words today. It is fairly disappointing, as I am growing quite fond of talking with you." As he circled her she followed him, still smiling. It seemed that even despite her disappointment she was enjoying this, perhaps she would even do it again with him sometime. Maybe. "I assume your usual partners are not as interested in conversation as I am," Na'ima remarked with a chuckle before she finally moved to strike him. She spun the chain faster and then released it enough to send the sickle flying his way, latching onto a part of him before she tugged and pulled it away.

She eyed his chest, though whether she was admiring it or the tattoo was still up in the air. Admittedly his tattoo was likely what she was looking at; a Famine horsewoman and her insects. She couldn't help herself. Na'ima tilted her head to one side, all while continuing to move with the stallion circling her as she had done with him. "I have always liked that tattoo," she finally confessed, "scorpions are my favorite. Such deadly little things."

Hp: 31
Damage done: 4

Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:20 am
She managed to strike at him, and he laughed, but mostly, he admired, because there was just something very alluring about a mare who could handle a weapon. And then, he smirked, because it seemed that she was admiring parts of him as well, as she spoke of his tattoo. For a moment longer, he remained quiet, debating whether or not he should speak what he truly thought.

And then he thought, screw it, she wanted words? He could give her words.

"Well, first, you will talk my ear off and ask me an incessant amount of questions." He pointed out, while also pointing his weapon directly at her, circling her again, watching, waiting. "As you have already demonstrated, so I suppose I can not claim to have known this would happen. Then, you will intend on having me kiss you, and hold you, because you enjoy it, because it is something exciting and different and gives you a feeling that your little potions can not recreate. Then, of course, you will want more. You will want me to do more, so you can experience more, feel more, and be overcome by it. Eventually, you will have decided to make me yours, because you are a mare and all mares wish to possess the things that they enjoy, selfishly."

He continued to circle, as she did, eyes narrowing.

"But I am just a novelty to you, Na'ima. I am just an object, as I was before, though I am one that can offer you something unfamiliar, an experience unlike any you've ever had before. Though you should know, that I am okay with that."

He stepped in as if to strike, but instead just twirled his weapon, and stepped back again. A fake out.

"And when you grow tired of me, when what I offer you becomes boring and you require a new vice, you may discard me, and move on."

HP: 27
Damage: he can't talk and attack at the same time that is asking far too much of him.

eight

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:31 pm
Much better. Na'ima grinned as Wrath finally started talking, and for once it was more than she had said in a single sitting. It was exactly what she wanted. While he circled her she remained, for the most part, relatively stationary; she kept her eye on him, turning with his pace so as to keep him from ever getting behind her. "Do my questions bother you?" She asked with amusement, even a little challenging. This was far too much fun. Her banter with those of Famine was enjoyable, but often predictable. This was different.

When finally he brought up wanting him for herself she laughed, pointing her weapon at him and giving it a shake. "I am a very selfish mare, yes. Terribly so. But, I am also willing to share. What if I wanted to make you mine? What would happen? Would you reject me like your sweet priestesses?"

He continued and she grinned again. "You want to lay with me," she observed pleasantly. "Would you be willing to bathe with me tonight? I will do my best not to talk your ear off if you do."

Na'ima then gave her weapon a twirl on its chain, going from turning to watch him to stalking him, walking toward the large stallion. "You are cute sometimes, I think. We will see if I tire of you." So far she was enjoying her time with him, but he was right, he was something shiny and new, a plaything that was willing to play with her as well. When finally she was close enough she dropped the bladed end of her weapon, but held it by its chain and kicked it, aiming to hook it around one of his legs and give him a sharp tug. Her hope was to throw him off his feet, though she wouldn't be surprised if he stayed standing and all she did was slash up his leg. If she did knock him to the ground she would follow him, moving with purposeful grace as she sat daintily upon his stomach. "I find it mildly concerning when I am doing better in a fight than a soldier, Rathsvith."

HP: 31
Damage done: 7

Seussi
Its okay wrath Na'ima will make you focus

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:11 pm
Wrath held up his free hand, palm down, and waggled it back and forth while making a non-committal sound at her question, before a smile tugged up at his lips. He was still enjoying their conversation (or lack there of for his part) and liked that he could be himself, and that she did not just get fed up and walk away, seeming to accept that, sometimes, he really had nothing to say.

More questions. He shrugged broad shoulders. "I suppose it could happen. I will not say that it won't." But he wouldn't say that it would, either. So far, being with Na'ima was...different. She was very unlike any of the priestesses of death that he had been with and subsequently rejected.

Her grin was met with one of his own. "Did I say that, or is that just your own hopefulness speaking for me?" He asked, still making no move as if to attack her while they continued their banter. He felt that it was almost more like a game than a serious match up, and at that moment, he was still watching, and waiting to see what she would do next, the anticipation filling him with an almost heady sense of excitement. When she dropped what could be described as the more dangerous part of her weapon down towards the ground and began to walk towards, him he braced himself for what was to come. The blade was kicked towards him, and while he could have, or even should have parried, or turned, or gotten out of the way, it happened much faster than he expected, and that blade hooked his leg.

Suddenly, he found himself on his back, and he wasn't quite sure how he had gotten there. Na'ima was over top of him, and then sitting on him, and while that was all well and good, she was soon insulting him as well.

His eyebrows shot up. "Really?" His free hand shot up and metal clad fingers grabbed and twisted into whatever fabric of hers they could reach, hoping to hold her in place as his blade was drawn up and thrust with quite a bit of force towards her side.

HP: 20
Damage: 8

eight
I guess it worked XD

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:43 am
There it was, a reminder why she was not a soldier and why he was. Na'ima gasped as he grabbed her by her dress and pulled her toward him, a hand coming forward to press to her chest and keep herself steady, and then when struck she grit her teeth and made a grunting, growling noise of pain. Yes, that was definitely harder than before. After a few moments of taking in the pain she laughed and leaned down further to brush her lips along his jaw, placing a kiss at the underside of his chin. "That's more like it," she murmured, leaving another kiss there before sitting up again. One hand pushed his sword hand away from her while the other braced herself on his chest, pushing herself off of him and getting back to her feet.

"So have I gotten your blood pumping yet?" She teased, picking up her weapon again with a sharp tug of her chain. It was given a quick twirl before being sent back down at him, slashing across his midsection before she backed off again to put distance between herself and Wrath. "And to answer your earlier question, my sister asked if there was anything new in my life, so I mentioned you. She asked if you were old like Salbei, by the way." She smirked. "I find that an adorable question."

HP: 23
Damage done: 5

Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm
That kiss was unexpected, as well as distracting, allowing her to push his sword arm away easily as she got off of him and back to her feet. For a brief moment, Wrath wondered if he really wanted to continue with this, eyes following her as she stood, all while conflicting feelings waged war in his head.

He pushed himself to his feet, and took a few steps towards her, not speaking, not answering her. When her weapon struck him, he halted, eyes boring into hers.

"Stop." He said. "We are finished here."

HP: 15
Damage: not attacking~
eight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:29 am
The moment he said stop, she stopped. Na'ima's weapon vanished and she raised her hands slightly, not in any form of defense however, simply to show she was stopping. Golden eyes widened slightly as he came up to her. A million questions wanted to escape her. Did she win? Did she do something wrong? Was he all right? What was he going to do now?

For once she stayed quiet, simply observing him to see what Wrath would do next.

Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out