Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Rightful Heir and the Loyal Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 am
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

ʄơཞ ყɛąཞʂ ı ɧą۷ɛ ῳąıɬɛɖ ɧɛཞɛ

Ɩơŋɠ ʄơཞɠơɬɬɛŋ ცყ ɬɧơʂɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ℘ąʂɬ

ı ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąცɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąცɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ...

ųŋɬıƖ ı ƈơųƖɖ ŋơ Ɩơŋɠɛཞ ʂıɬ ცąƈƙ ąŋɖ ῳąıɬ

ῳąɬƈɧıŋɠ ɧɛƖ℘ƖɛʂʂƖყ ąʂ ყơų ɖɛʂɬཞơყɛɖ ɱყ ɧɛཞıɬąɠɛ

ῳɛƖƖ ŋơῳ ı ῳıƖƖ ąƈɬ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ŋąɱɛ ơʄ ɱყ ąŋƈɛʂɬơཞʂ

ąŋɖ ı ῳıƖƖ ℘ཞąყ ʄơཞ ɬɧɛɱ ɬơ ɠųıɖɛ ɱɛ, Ɩɛąɖɛ ɱɛ

ąŋɖ ɧɛƖ℘ ɱɛ ცཞıŋɠ ყơųɬơ ყơųཞ ɖɛɱıʂɛ

ʂơ ɠơɖɖɛʂʂ ơʄ Ɩıʄɛ ℘Ɩɛąʂɛ ʄơཞɠı۷ɛ ɱɛ

ʄơཞɛ ı ąɱ ąცơųɬ ɬơ ƈơɱɱıɬɛ ą ɧơཞཞıცƖɛ ʂıŋ

ცɛƈąųʂɛ ɬɧıʂ ƖıɬɬƖɛ ῳıɬƈɧ ῳıƖƖ ῳąıɬ ŋơ Ɩơŋɠɛཞ

"A knight? I've never met a knight before. How exciting! Right Curse?" The wolf howled at the mention of its name as the sun began to set. Just in time as well because she had just reached out to push aside a willow branch to reveal a small cabin sitting in the middle of a clearing. She let the other pass through before letting go of the willow branch and following him up to the cabin. "It isn't much but please make yourself at home while I get some dinner going." She opened the door of the cabin, showing off how neat and orderly she kept things. Thankfully she had put her broom and all if her spell books in the locked closet in the hallway. That would of been a tough one to explain. Curse wandered into the cabin before going over to the soft, bear pelt rug in front of the fire and lying down. "Don't mind the pelts. They all belong to my father." That had been the first but of truth that she had spoken since meeting the man, only her father as well as her mother were dead. The thought of her parents that had fallen ill and died only a few years back left a sour feeling in her gut as she went about starting a fire in the fireplace.

Talking - #88aa77 / Thinking - #aacc99

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:04 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
Alister looked around the little cabin. It was small and quaint, but he kinda liked it."This is a neat looking cabin. Did your father build this by hand?" he asked as he continued to look around for a bit more. After a few more minutes, he looked back at her. "So this woman that you been seeing a lot lately...how often does she appear? And does she appear more at night or during the day?" he asked, wondering when would be the good time to strike.

RaisaNadia

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

ı ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąŋɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąŋɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ...

"Thank you, but no my father didn't build it. He inherited it from his parents who had gotten it from my great grandparents. I know it may be hard to believe but this cabin is a little over a hundred years old. It's home though so I wouldn't trade it for even the most splendid palace." She hummed quietly as she began to cut up some vegetables over a pot of cream that she had hanging over the fire. She hadn't had the opportunity to hunt and bring home any meat so it would have to be a vegetable stew tonight. She had just finished dropping the vegetables into the cream base and started reaching for some spices to add when he questioned her about the witch. This was going to be amusing. "Oh it depends. She usually goes out every morning and just strolls around the forest. Where you'll find her depends on what route she takes that day... Why do you have such a fascination with such a sweet old woman anyways? She hasn't done anything to anyone and the spices she brings me always smell so nice. Even if I don't recognize them." She murmured curiously as she dropped a few spices into the stew.

CommanderNeospace
Sorry about that! I have a lot of chores to do today so I've just been replying to a RP then doing a chore and just sort of stuck to that patern... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:46 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
Alister listened as she answered his question. "You just told me moments ago that she was a strange old woman, even though she hasn't done anything to anyone. Do you suspect that she could be a witch?" he asked, still looking at her confusingly.

RaisaNadia

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

Shoot! Had she changed up her story somewhere along the way? She wracked her brain for a minute before answering him. "She is strange yes but I would of never pinned her for a witch... But then again how should I know?how am I supposed to know a witch from a normal person who walks into the woods. You could actually be a witch for all I know. Or would you be a wizard since your a man? What do you think Curse?" The familiar just looked up at the young witch before laying his head back down. "Well your no hell as usual... Anyways she is strange because she just spends the whole day wandering around the forest. Though now that I think about it she does sometimes talk to the ground as if she were talking to a little person, but I just thought that she was crazy." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly as she finished speaking.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:17 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
Alister laughed after her first comment. "Ma'am I can assure you that I am no witch, wizard, or warlock. Although I have dabbled into a bit of magic use before, but I usually like to use my blade than anything else." he said smiling at her. Hearing her comment about how she talked to the ground really did sound strange. He pondered on it for awhile. "Whether or not she is a witch or just crazy, it wouldn't hurt to make sure. I can't go back empty handed, everyone is counting on me." he said as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

RaisaNadia

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

Ma'am? What am I? Thirty? And amused smile spread across Hazel's lips as she thought this, her eyes training on the man as he seemed to walk about a bit awkwardly. "What is the big deal about this witch anyways? He she commited some sort of crime? Have I been in danger of some criminal attack this whole time?" She asked, feigning nervousness as she stirred the contents in the pot. Curse got up from his spot at the fire to come over and sniff at the pot. "Sorry buddy. No meat in here tonight, because of your little adventure with Sir Clark I never got to hunt for any and now it's to late. It would be much to dangerous for you to go out there." Of course she was really just trying to say that she didn't trust her familiar near the Forgotten Ones because he had a habit of chasing them around.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:59 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
Alister looked at her when she asked a question. He thought about it for a few moments and shrugged. "Well...i'm not really sure what she did. All I was told was that this witch could endanger the whole kingdom, and that I was the one to go make sure it doesn't happen. I'm just here following orders from the king himself." he said as he then finally sat down.

RaisaNadia

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

Hazel stared at him incredulously as he spoke, incapable of wrapping her head around what he was saying. "So you don't know why this woman is in trouble? And you didn't even think to ask why? What if this poor woman just happens to own a bit of land that the king wants? Or what if she just happened to be in the wrong pace at the wrong time when the king was angered? You could be turning in woman who is completely innocent and you didn't even stop to ask what crime she was accused of?" She did her best to control her anger, occupying herself with serving the stew instead so that she didn't have to look at him. "Is that the life of a knight? Prosecuting whoever they tell you to and only asking questions when it's all over?" It was a struggle to not slam the bowl on the table in front of him but she managed to place it down gently instead.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:18 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
"Oi! I didn't come here on my own free will. Hell, I would rather be at the bar now drinking rather than spend an unholy amount of time out in the forests. The one thing about being a knight is to follow orders, and I was issued my orders by the king himself, so there was no way I could turn it down. So, the sooner I find the old bag, the sooner I can go home." he said smiling.

RaisaNadia

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

"That sounds pointless. It sounds like you live your life doing nothing but taking orders as someone's glorified henchman." Hazel stated bluntly as she spooned up a bit of the cream broth before feeding it to the wolf who was begging beside her. It was kind of comical watching an all powerful spirit of the forest sit their and beg for food but she didn't dare laugh. The only people stupid enough to laugh must have a death wish because Curse did not handle being laughed at very well. Old bag hmm? Well I never! I'm not even old! Of course she could voice these thoughts as she nibbled at a few vegetables in her bowl before setting the rest down for Curse. "You know there could be a lot more to life then just taking orders and drinking. And there is nothing wrong with the forest! It is a glorious place and I will not have you insult my home because my heart lies with these woods." She glared back at his smile, wanting nothing more then to hex him where he stood. Maybe trying to use this man was not worth her time.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:32 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
Alister chose to ignore her first comment, knowing that it would not end well if he argued back, with a woman no less. He was proud of his service, and didn't appreciate anyone telling him otherwise. "Oi! I didn't say anything bad about the forest or your home. All i'm saying is that I would rather be anywhere else than here." he said, clarifying to her.

RaisaNadia

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

"Why? The good outdoors to much for the knight? Oh well seems like we will have to agree upon having different opinions because it is late. If you're finished follow me and I'll show you where you can sleep." Hazel said calmly as she stood up, Curse looking up from the bowl he had been licking, before wandering off into snouts part of the house with the wolf on her heels. "You may use my father's room while you're here. Please do not try to unlock any of the locks that keep his chests and drawers locked. He will get mad at me if he sees that they were tampered with." She didn't bother to see if he was following her, she was after all she was just going down the hall and if he couldn't follow that the maybe he didn't deserve to. Curse lead the way into a room at the end of the hall that had locked chests, drawers, and wardrobe in it. This had been the room that her parents had shared when they were alive, and all of the locked chests were where she kept their items of magic. She couldn't bring herself to use them. The memories hurt to much. "My room is just down the hall so if you try to go in there. curse will assume that you are planning to do something weird and he will attack. Got it?"

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:31 pm

User Image
~Alister Clark~
Alister watched as she got up and and followed her. He looked towards the door to her father's room, feeling rather weird that he was going to sleep in someone else's room rather than his own bed. He listened to her about not tampering with any of his stuff and he nodded. "It's okay, I won't touch anything but the bed and the clothes on my back." he said, smiling at her. Listening to her again as she mentioned not to go to her room while sleeping otherwise her dog will attack. He laughed again. "It's okay, I promise I won't do anything funny." he said, still smiling at her. "Well then...good night, and I will see you tomorrow." he said as he walked into her father's room. It was rather simple, showing a window, bed, a night desk with a lap on top of it, a cabinet with a mirror on it, and a closet. He then took off everything but his undergarments and went to bed, slowly going to sleep.

RaisaNadia

((Hey sorry for not posting in a long time, i ended up being really busy))  

CommanderNeospace

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces