Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
[RP Contest] The Great Mother Wills It.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 pm
The Future is in the Flames...

■ [Username] ■ Depawsit
■ [Name] ■ Sigrdrífa
■ [Meaning?] ■ "Victory-urger" or "inciter to victory"
■ [Personality] ■
Sigr is sort of all over the map, though she tries to give off the appearance that she isn't. It is kind of obvious to those who spend enough time around her that her mental stability can be a little out of whack from time to time. First and foremost she's a very idealistic individual, if she has an idea to better improve upon something she will be the first to speak her mind. But in the very same breath, if something has offended her or she even remotely bothered she bottles it up inside never speaking a word. She keeps her personal opinions on others to herself. If she disagrees with a plan or an idea and she feels she may offend she keeps the entire thought to herself. She isn't one to speak out of turn when others feelings are at risk. But she can and will come off as overbearing when her own ideals are threatened are shot down, so ... beware.

Sigr is a very independent lady, she fends for herself and doesn't tend to allow others into her life. When she needs to find time for something in her schedule, she will find it. She prides herself on her flexibility and independence, and isn't afraid to get a bit teethy when others step into her personal space. She's not one for that sort of thing, not in the least. She's always been a lone wolf and she sort of feels like that's the way its meant to be. Except she hates it that way, she's incredibly lonely when she's alone. But can't seem to get over her issues to allow others into her space.

Sigr is a great leader, but isn't much for a follower, unless she's under the guidance of Freya. With anyone else, she tends to quite rebellious. Even more so when she feels their ideas or actions will put the others with them in the view of trouble. She isn't much for the words "Calm down" and tends to get more fired up when one uses them around her. Word of advice for those who may choose to try and become her Elites? Good Luck!

■ [Plot Ideas?] ■
- I really want to do some plots where she goes through lots of different B'alam trying to find the perfect first Elite. She's going to have a lot of trust issues, mainly with allowing someone into her space. Which is going to prove to be a pretty big breakthrough for her.
- Being the Fire Skati, Sigr is no stranger to the traditions of her homeland. She is fully aware of her Tribes silent war against the Ice tribe. Silenty she holds the same war against the Ice Skati, which she will eventually have to confront.
- I wouldn't mind Sigr bumping into a Magus someday, getting some wise wisdom from someone in touch with the higher power. It'd just be a shame if she happened to get stuck with Xiao XD
■ [Do you swear to be active?] ■ ... Maybe ...
■ [Do you understand that she cannot leave?] ■ Yup
■ [Do you swear to uphold all that the Valkyries stand for?] ■ Yup
■ [Prompt Response] ■

Sigr slowly made her way around the territory, her paws leaving fine prints in the dirt as she walked. The prints, she noticed, were left aside the prints of many others who'd walked the same path. She smiled, albeit awkwardly as she raised a paw to place it aside another a step ahead of her. The paws matched up nearly precisely. Such a strange sight to behold, a place where so many of different backgrounds and lives came together to all be recognized as one in the same. It mattered not to the one standing next to them what their coat looked like, or what their element was. What mattered was that they were here, now, in this place together. So elegantly did the footprints match up that she wondered if they could be her own, but it had been weeks since she'd traveled this path. The rains would have washed it away.

Such a simple thing, a pawprint made everyone the same. She let out a small 'harumph' as she allowed her paw to finally settle into the dirt. As she begin to move about once more, she began to reminisce of her sisters. Of those who had come here so far, she had grown to care for each one. Though she still wanted none of them in her personal space, she still knew in her heart that she would anything for any of them. It was a strange bond, but she understood it well enough to know it was special. She knew most of her sisters looked at her differently than she looked at them, mostly due to being a Skati, but she never really thought of herself around them. Only when she was on proper business. Of course, when the time came for business, that was all she was. The business face went on, and she was nothing but serious until she was certain it was safe to release her tension once more. Being a leader was difficult, but she knew it was a job she took with honor and gratitude. Her role gave her purpose, and a reason to keep trying. Without her position as a Skati, she would likely still be curled into her cave, in a ball, mumbling to herself about nothing. She had come a long way from that cave, and she wasn't about to turn around and go back.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:46 pm
Okay, so after much deliberation to find the right candidates for each character...

I have chosen!

For the Fire Skati:
Libra15
Your great detail for her character makes me love Ascua immediately. She seems fierce, but her love of cubs shows me a side that leaves me excited to see more. I feel you will play her well!
User Image

For the Boy:
BastetAmun
The entries for the boy were all lovely, however your concept stayed with me. You will definitely play him well. Just bear in mind that though he is limited in his roles, he knows no other life so would not feel greatly disadvantaged with being male. He may question it, but he shouldn't completely balk against it.
User Image

For the Winged Girl:
Rosencranz
You really captured my attention with Disa! I feel she will be an interesting character, and I look forward to RPing her with Freyja and the Flight.
User Image

For the Earth-Bound Girl:
Random Nobody 13
I loved the prospect of Adelaide and being a Baker. I will be looking forward to how you develop her in the future! Congrats!
User Image

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Libra15

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:03 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
Okay, so after much deliberation to find the right candidates for each character...

I have chosen!

For the Fire Skati:
Libra15
Your great detail for her character makes me love Ascua immediately. She seems fierce, but her love of cubs shows me a side that leaves me excited to see more. I feel you will play her well!
User Image

For the Boy:
BastetAmun
The entries for the boy were all lovely, however your concept stayed with me. You will definitely play him well. Just bear in mind that though he is limited in his roles, he knows no other life so would not feel greatly disadvantaged with being male. He may question it, but he shouldn't completely balk against it.
User Image

For the Winged Girl:
Rosencranz
You really captured my attention with Disa! I feel she will be an interesting character, and I look forward to RPing her with Freyja and the Flight.
User Image

For the Earth-Bound Girl:
Random Nobody 13
I loved the prospect of Adelaide and being a Baker. I will be looking forward to how you develop her in the future! Congrats!
User Image

oh THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't let you down!!!!!!!!!!

[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces