Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:01 pm
My plot thread is now open! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm
Aaa, I have so many ponies I would like to offer to yours. emotion_kirakira

Okay, here we go:

For Nishant, I have two ponies, for two different plots you suggested. The first is Thalia. She is the bubbliest of my herd, whose main hobbies are making friends and singing. She has a tendency to try and drag other Soquili along on her adventures, so I can see something like that being incorporated with Nishant's suggested plot, "Annoyance".

The second pony I have to offer Nishant is Lockes, for his plot "Understanding the Beast." Lockes has a disposition which causes her to be obsessed with perfection to the point of murdering those that she deems imperfect. Because of this, she may be able to relate to Nishant's dark side and the two may sympathize with one another.

I was also going to offer Lockes to Itzel for the plot, "Let Me Help You", where Lockes could be one of the few that Itzel was unable to help. While Lockes would attempt to be civil for a time, if Itzel tried to get Lockes to admit her murderous flaws, Lockes would certainly threaten her and chase her off, claiming that Lockes being flawed was impossible, given that she was a prime example of perfection.

Perhaps following this plot, Itzel could run into Rosalyn who could speak with her one healer to another and help Itzel regain her spirits.

Rosalyn would also be willing to assist Azrael in his "Sick" plot. While she possesses no "magical" or "bloodline" healing, like a Kirin or Unicorn, she is a natural healer through aromatherapy and listening to one's troubles. She has a vague knowledge of medicinal herbs and so would be able to assist Azrael of she found him need of physical help, though her speciality lies within the mind.

Lastly, I offer Eleanor, or Ellie. She is an affectionate foal and would love to learn new things, especially games, from Nyoko in "Foal Meeting", if he were up for it.

Haha, that really is a lot. So, do you have any interest in the plots/ponies I suggested?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:35 pm
belloblossom

Okay, here we go:

For Nishant, I have two ponies, for two different plots you suggested. The first is Thalia. She is the bubbliest of my herd, whose main hobbies are making friends and singing. She has a tendency to try and drag other Soquili along on her adventures, so I can see something like that being incorporated with Nishant's suggested plot, "Annoyance".

The second pony I have to offer Nishant is Lockes, for his plot "Understanding the Beast." Lockes has a disposition which causes her to be obsessed with perfection to the point of murdering those that she deems imperfect. Because of this, she may be able to relate to Nishant's dark side and the two may sympathize with one another.

I was also going to offer Lockes to Itzel for the plot, "Let Me Help You", where Lockes could be one of the few that Itzel was unable to help. While Lockes would attempt to be civil for a time, if Itzel tried to get Lockes to admit her murderous flaws, Lockes would certainly threaten her and chase her off, claiming that Lockes being flawed was impossible, given that she was a prime example of perfection.

Perhaps following this plot, Itzel could run into Rosalyn who could speak with her one healer to another and help Itzel regain her spirits.

Rosalyn would also be willing to assist Azrael in his "Sick" plot. While she possesses no "magical" or "bloodline" healing, like a Kirin or Unicorn, she is a natural healer through aromatherapy and listening to one's troubles. She has a vague knowledge of medicinal herbs and so would be able to assist Azrael of she found him need of physical help, though her speciality lies within the mind.

Lastly, I offer Eleanor, or Ellie. She is an affectionate foal and would love to learn new things, especially games, from Nyoko in "Foal Meeting", if he were up for it.

Haha, that really is a lot. So, do you have any interest in the plots/ponies I suggested?

These are a lot of offers. @o @ I would love for Ellie to meet Nyoko and for Rosalyn to meet Azrael.

Since Azrael studies the purpose of things maybe he has tried a mixture of herbs that happened to make him feel better and dull the pain some. Perhaps when Rosalyn finds him, he instructs her on what to find and she gets to learn at least a little bit while also helping Azrael. 8o What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:14 am
*bumps this up*  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:44 pm
Oooo. I want some of these plots. I'm mobile right now so it'll have to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:11 pm
I want plots with Kerberos!

Who I would like to toss out: User Image
I would like this plot: n/a (although, perhaps in the long run, his Beauty and the Beast plot?)
How I can help: I'm rather intrigued by the similarities between Hayden and Kerberos and wondering if perhaps they could help one another out? Since Kerberos likes to 'offer his assistance' for things that he may have caused, just to get something in return from others... maybe Hayden can assist in being the 'cause' for some of these things? She's quite dark herself and very much enjoys tormenting others. Her favorite way to achieve this is by stalking and making her prey go mentally unstable out of fear and paranoia. She'll even use some of her minor dark magic to make them ill and help the mental break occur.

Currently she's lurking around another mare's territory, to harass her and cause issues (this mare is also dark and twisted... sort of a rivalry thing going on xD ) but Hayden does crave companionship. She hates admitting it. I think finding a kindred spirit in Kerberos and maybe teaming up with him would be good for her. Not that anything they do is good, lmao!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

Go for it! n. n

Kyrieko

I would love to rp the two of them! I'm sure he would be happy to work with her if it means he benefits from it all in some way. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:15 pm
cyhorse
AstoriaFallen

Go for it! n. n

Kyrieko

I would love to rp the two of them! I'm sure he would be happy to work with her if it means he benefits from it all in some way. x3

Yay! She's perfectly happy to entertain him so long as she gets to do what she loves. He's probably getting the better end of the deal, but Hayden just wants to cause chaos |D

Would you like to set up a thread for them? Or would you like me to? 83

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:24 pm
Kyrieko
Yay! She's perfectly happy to entertain him so long as she gets to do what she loves. He's probably getting the better end of the deal, but Hayden just wants to cause chaos |D

Would you like to set up a thread for them? Or would you like me to? 83

If you could, that would be so awesome. I'm exhausted from work so I wouldn't be able to start it until Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:48 pm
cyhorse

An RP link for you, m'dear! 83  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:43 am
I want plots with Dimitri!
Who I would like to toss out: User Image
How cyhorse can contact me: Aim: Anupam2006 (preferred) Skype: ambermaidens or PM.
I would like this plot: Or not. XD
How I can help: She is pretty self sufficient most of the time so there could be something she's doing that she hasn't done before and knows she can do it but he shows up wanting to do it for her and she insists she's quite alright.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:24 am
*bumps thread up*  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 am
cyhorse
belloblossom

Okay, here we go:

These are a lot of offers. @o @ I would love for Ellie to meet Nyoko and for Rosalyn to meet Azrael.

Since Azrael studies the purpose of things maybe he has tried a mixture of herbs that happened to make him feel better and dull the pain some. Perhaps when Rosalyn finds him, he instructs her on what to find and she gets to learn at least a little bit while also helping Azrael. 8o What do you think?

Aaaaah, I can't believe I didn't get back to this sooner. I'm sorry!

Yes, that works wonderfully. Shall you start the RP between Azrael and Rosalyn, or shall I?

Also, in regards to Ellie and Nyoko, Ellie has since grown up, so if you're interested maybe the two could form a friendship of sorts and meet when she's an adult again later down the road? That's just a suggestion of course. Again, would you like to start that one or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm
cyhorse

Akino: My Echo has butterflies. biggrin She's not very talkative, mostly because she can really only repeat words that are said back to her, and family names- her mate, children, etc. Echo. I may also be able to consider some broken hearts if you know a little more about who he is like to flirt with. smile It'll help me narrow down my girlies!

Nova: My Angeni, Jim, is the Angeni of Nightmares. Since she's been having some, maybe he can help her work through them. smile

Ahriman/Morana: I have 3 Soq who might so well meeting up with them. Tiaret, Zulimar, and Spade. Tiaret is the one most likely to not pick a fight. Zulimar is simply bloodthirsty and cruel- also a kalona supremacist. Spade doesn't have much rp, so I don't really know his personality.

I have a couple ideas I am working on for Kerberos, Nishant and Alastair, but the one for Kerberos just isn't there yet. The idea for Kerberos involves him giving my Ishtar some healing lessons and my kalona-hating knight (her stepmother's father) Khalon finding out and... who knows. smile Not there yet.

If you want to look through my (kinda still wip plot thread) and see if any of mine strike your fancy to help with any of the plots you have for yours, feel free. biggrin  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:18 pm
I want plots with Kerberos!
Who I would like to toss out: Kitten~
User Image
How cyhorse can contact me: PM, AIM (Spider8itch), Skype (Tiny.Raptor), this thread~
I would like this plot: Beauty and the Beast. Or ...something, just something.
How I can help: Okay so just a disclaimer that, for as long as your pretty stally has been in existence I've been dying to throw Kitten his way and I am only just now gathring up the courage, so here goes!

Kitten's not really 'all there'. She doesn't seem to have a sense of fear, and it's not from being stupidly courageous. She'll jump headfirst into situations that others would probably avoid for fear of their life, and she's prone to (albiet unintentionally) playing mind games with people. She's almost childlike, but thankfully not to the extent that her mother is.

Just, no sense of self-preservation.

Perhaps she hears of Ker being able to heal after she (Somehow) hurts herself? She keeps coming back again and again, paying his prices. She never lets on how she gets injured, maybe she does it on purpose? Affection is somewhat foreign to her, s is anger. No matter his cost she cannot get angry not him. Not 'will not', but cannot.

But yeah ow o
Also my god ive wanted her to have his babies so bad but ive been so scared to offer aaaaa

cyhorse

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces