Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
D o n ' t F o r g e t Me (Piltover Jinx x spaceboydude) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
「 'caυѕe we coυld вe ιммorтalѕ, ιммorтalѕ
jυѕт noт ғor long, ғor long 」

His icy blue eyes stared right into hers as he took the chopsticks with a look that playful spoke maybe. Maybe a straightedge could be cute, sometimes, Keiji thought as he, too slid his hands together.

"Thank you for the food," Keiji said aloud before opening his chopsticks to eat the meal Lightning had decided to share with him. He tried to be careful with what he ate, as his hunger could probably lead him to a horse. Hiding his fatigue was difficult as well, with more yawns as he ate, eyelids starting to blink a bit more than usual. Keiji finished one of Lightning's onigiri before speaking up.

"Did Haya-sensei put you up to this?" He questioned with a absurdly forced smile. He shifted slightly forward and placed his hands underneath his chin in a babyish manner, to try and mask the fake vibe he had. Haya-sensei had done this one other time, except the student he put up to the task actually became a delinquent as well. Keiji guessed that she wouldn't be as easy to crack, but he knew that he wouldn't either.

「 and lιve wιтн мe ғorever now,
yoυ pυll тнe вlacĸoυт cυrтaιnѕ down 」

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING AKEMI
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ xxxxxxxx▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Lighting occasionally looked up at Keiji while they ate. She had to admit that he was quite cute, but she was too young for a relationship in her opinion. Maybe in high school she'll be ready. Lightning used her chopsticks to grab one of the omelets and popped in her mouth. She ate quietly but cutely, a small smile on her face as she ate.

When he asked about Haya-Sensei, Lightning nodded. There was no use in lying to him and if he didn't ask her to Lightning probably would have never talked to the boy. "In return he's buying me one of the more expensive study guides." the girl explained as she opened the bottle of tea and took a sip. "In all honesty whether you become a better student or not is none of my concern. I have no intention of changing who you are." Lightning told him seriously as she continued to eat in small bites. She gave a smirk as she added, "You seem...interesting though, so I don't mind your company. You should be grateful I'm even allowing you to talk to me."

Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Error Code 3: The system cannot find the path specified. [ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

"Y'know, Akemi-san, even though I've temporarily stopped calling you a straightedge, we both know your true calling," Keiji challenged, ]"Straightedge. You could have asked for just about anything from that old man!". He let out a laugh and ran his fingers through his coral hair before wiping off his chopsticks. "Who said I didn't mind your presence?" Keiji said as playful as ever.

Keiji gently picked up the bottle of tea and began to playfully look at it and Lightning. He swirled it around a bit before speaking more of his idiotic words.

"If I take a sip from this, I'll kind of be non-directly kissing you, huh?" He said, his eyes shimmering with the determination to make steam come out of Lightning's ears.

o.o.c; i screamed, omg

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ LOADING ▪ ▪ ▪ || xxx FILE GENERATED ! !! xxxx C // USER: LIGHTNING AKEMI

Lightning looked up from her food, placing her chopsticks down. "Oh? Shall I leave then?" she asked as her eyebrows raised, the question genuine. He was annoying, but he didn't seem too bad of a person. Maybe no one ever stopped to try and get to know him. Well, she didn't know if he would let her, but she'd try to be his friend.

Asking about the tea, Lightning shrugged. "I guess." she mumbled, not really caring whether he considered it an indirect kiss or not. A mischievous smirk played on Lightning's lips as she cocked her head to the side and asked teasingly, "Did you want to kiss me, Nakata-san?" She could just as easily play this game with him.

(same omG the bebs ; also did you join koizora? im also part of that guild nvn)

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:09 am
User Image

He looked a tad surprised at the sincerity in her words, but of course he gave a devilish wink to the proposition of her leaving. Keiji's mouth soon opened to speak before he had received the ultimate confrontation and quickly shut itself. After the words settled with Keiji, a hint of a color a bit softer than his hair littered his cheeks, the smile had become a bit disarray, and his eyebrow began to twitch. The truth was, that he had never truly thought of kissing her, because he hadn't kissed anyone before.

"Who would want to kiss such a straight edged person like you? I bet you've never even kissed someone before and it would be the most uncool thing," Keiji vocalized, with the most aggressive of his smiles you'd ever seen. He put his hand over his face as the light pink began to get a little more darker. She had almost won the game. But Keiji refused to give up.

"You wouldn't dare hurt your reputation by kissing a delinquent like me."

o.o.c; cute lil bbs i sw ear.
i got so distracted, holy s**t. i am so sorry.
yea hh! it seems really organized and well put together, kind of excited to be apart of it!

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:22 am
User Image

Lightning chuckled, noticing the pink that now began to litter the boy's pale face. He wasn't wrong though, Lightning has never kissed anyone but to her she didn't think it was a big deal. And she had no real reputation. What Keiji called her was the only thing people thought about her; she was a bore. "You're right. No one wants to kiss someone like me and I'm sure whoever did would regret it." the girl said shrugging as she sat up straight. She had confidence in her intelligence, but not in her appearance or personality. You could pretty much say she hated herself.

"I have no reputation. But you do. How would people feel if the cool and almighty Keiji kissed such a boring, straightedge girl?" Lightning countered as the evil grin on her face grew wider. She could tell that this little game was going to be over and the winner was going to be her.

(ee tiny bbs
totally fine!
yeahhh it is! i just made my character; she's p much a tsunDERE oMg

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

"tch." Keiji muffled out beneath his hand. Keiji hated to lose, if it wasn't his choice, of course. The air became thick with bitterness and he knew exactly why. She knew she was a straightedge and she didn't like it. Keiji had a realization after a few moments he realized this game wasn't meant to be won in the way he originally thought. Now he was dealing with feelings.

"What would they do if the cool and great Keiji kissed you?" Keiji got up briskly, the blush still bright on his face, a more sincere smile crept onto his pale pink lips. He leaned over the desk that had separated Lightning from him and put his hands on her head before laying a soft kiss on the middle of her forehead. "I guess you'll be the coolest straightedge on the planet." Keiji said with a crack, both of his hands still placed on her head, shaking slightly. He smiled his devilish smirk and let go slowly before opening his god damn mouth as he does. "Want to be my friend, Akemi-san?" Still blushing, but somehow more confident.

o.o.c; yAAAS, tsunderes are sO //melts
Not sure what kind of character i'm going to do though,,, wish me luck

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

Lightning was genuinely surprised when Keiji had placed a gentle and sweet kiss on her forehead, her eyes slightly widened. A pale pink blush sprouted on her ivory skin as she looked him in the eyes, somewhat feeling his shakiness. Lightning swallowed hard but a genuine and sweet smile played on her features as she nodded her head. "I'd love to be your friend, Nakata-san." in return for his kiss, Lightning stood from her sat, leaned over ever so slightly, and placed a feather like kiss upon his cheek. Her blush deepened as she pulled back and she pursed her lips while shrugging. She scratched the back of her head, truly embarrassed now. But she had to admit, she was quite happy. It wasn't a real kiss, but hopefully, it was a real friend.

(i knoW they're gr8 <3
gambatte! d(> w <)b
once you make one they should interact wink wink)

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

"Now you have only the coolest friend on the planet!" He stuttered out, still shooken. Keiji's blush only got brighter as she leaned over to lay a sweet kiss on his cheek. He closed his eyes in acknowledgment as the bell rang for class to continue on past lunch. Keiji would have to face Haya-sensei again and apologize. He wasn't looking forward to it.

"Let's walk back together, Akemi-chan," Keiji said with a grin. The highlights of pink on his cheeks slowly fading as he reverted back into his naturally challenging nature. "I'm sure everyone will be jealous as we walk down the hall, do you think you can handle it?" He said with a challenge in his voice.

o.o.c; wINK WONK ; ))) EDIT: The coding bothered me so hard i couldn t stand that i didnt bold i m s orry i will post lightning fast (pUN INTENDED)

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

"And now you have someone to help you with your homework." Lightning half joked as she started to repack her bento and tie it up again. Since Keiji lost his wallet, she figured she'd make him lunches as well. They were friends now, so she thought it'd be a friendly thing to do.

"I'm sure they will be. I won't let anyone steal you, though, Nakata-san." she chuckled as she placed the chair back where it was and walked closely next to him back towards their classroom. Her life was going to be way more interesting now that she had him in it. But she didn't mind, it was going to be a nice change of pace.

(cute little babs,,,, i wanted her to hold his hand and but i was like "no, not yet..."

@ WINK WONK ; )))) she's so tsundere you just ahhh *clutches heart*

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:08 am
User Image

His smile drooped ever so slightly when Lightning mentioned homework. The only reason he had made it this far was because of his very flawless cramming technique, other than that nothing about school mattered to him. Except maybe a new found friend, that might turn him around.

"Pfft, we'll see about that. How about I give you some technique about how to give Haya-sensei a hard time?" Keiji asked jokingly. His steps were filled with confidence in the attention he received. People began to turn heads and whisper to their peers as they passed. The news had begun to spread, and Keiji was glad. "I'm not easily stolen." Keiji said with a wink as more eyes began to follow them through the halls.

o.o.c; ikkrrr!!! I AM SC REAM Ing
KLSFKLSD i cannot wait tbh

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:22 am
User Image

Lightning wasn't used to all the people staring at her, holding onto Keiji's jacket sleeve for comfort. She was usually pretty confident, but people staring and whispering about her gave her a bit of anxiety. She chuckled at his joke, which made her feel a bit better. "Good, because I don't like losing things." she said arrogantly, a prideful smirk growing on her usually stoic face.

Once they had reached the classroom, all those who were already in there, turned their heads to find a surprising scene. The straightedge holding onto the class clown. Haya-Sensei, though, smiled wide, happy that Lightning had done what he wanted. Lightning's grip tightened on Keiji's clothing as their classmates gossiped about the two.

(scREAMS)

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

"Are they dating?" "Why is that smart girl holding onto Nakata-san?" "Is he okay with this?" was the muffled questions among the hall. Keiji gave a muffled laugh when Lightning replied almost in a way he would. When Lightning grabbed onto his sleeve, he gave a slight nod to a bit of understanding, although he actually knew little about not wanting extra attention. As they slid the door open to the classroom, even more gossip ensued, with countless more rumors being spread.

Keiji without any words, walked Lightning to her seat. She had still been hanging on and with a arrogant voice, he began to start the game again. Except this time, it was more dangerous.

"Akemi-chan, I know I'm pretty cool, but you can't hold on forever," Keiji said with a bigger grin. "Haya-sensei might get jealous!" Keiji said a bit more louder to receive a wave of laughter. This class period was going to be interesting.

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

Lightning blushed bright pink, the intensity of the classroom's stares and Keiji's teasing was too much. "S-Shut up!" Lightning whined as she playfully punched the boy in the shoulder. She chuckled a bit, the pink still on her face but fading. She let go of him, pushing him gently to go to his seat before sitting down. The class was unused to seeing Lightning with any emotion other than know-it-all. "You know, she's actually pretty cute... "She's so smart!" "She must be special if she's dating Nakata-san." Lightning rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she tried to control her blushing from all the whispers.

spaceboydude

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

"You don't have to be so cruel though Akemi-chan!" Keiji said with a pouty face. His grin returned as per usual, and he gave a good look at Lightning before deciding his work was done for now. His vision shifted over to Haya-sensei, who, was giving him a very ominous glare because he had still had his earbuds in. Well, I guess I don't want that ordeal to be repeated over again... Keiji thought briskly before taking them out of his ears and stuffing them into his pocket. His face looked slightly annoyed, probably because music was one of the only things that kept him stable. Especially during class, his most least favorite things ever.

As everyone began to settle, the murmur of whispers still mixed in with the background noise, the teacher began to go over different algebra formulas and techniques. Keiji was bored from the moment he opened his mouth to the moment he decided to write down song lyrics in his opened notebook where he was suppose to take notes. Even writing song lyrics wasn't keeping him awake at this point. Keiji began to fall asleep once more, hand under his chin, eyes drooping, he was completely bored and there was at least a half hour of class left. He began to tap his fingers on the desk as he crouched his head down low to the desk, about to fall asleep, yet again.

o.o.c;

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items