Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Unmask Me [Maximus / Eulalia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:11 pm
Maximus gave another thoughtful hum to Eulalia's question on what it looked like. She was of the fire tribe so she got the fire mask. Yes, they all looked the same, but he tried to remember each one as he made them. Their tribe was in mind while they were being forged. That one was tricky as he had to keep the horns in mind.

Slowly Max lifted his right paw and pointed a single claw forward. Than just as slowly he moved it in circles while he drew an invisible picture of the mask.

"hmn, it is silver with a gold stripe in the center of it." He started. His paw returned to rest on the ground.

"There are wings to either side of it, and a golden circle on the forehead."

With his own lazy smile he turned his head to face the nantil. "How did I do?"

Of course he knew how he did, but it seemed a game in itself to ask. She seemed amused enough. Might as well play along.

Hoshi Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:29 pm
Eulalia's front paws drummed on the ground in her excitement. Not that she doubted he'd get it wrong. How many kinds of masks could there be in the world? Or, better yet, how many were carried in this particular bag? None but a Chroniclers, that's what!

After a few seconds of it, she stilled her paws. Knowing that wasn't very becoming of someone of her statue. No one would take her seriously if she behaved like that. Or did it really matter? There were only so many masks in the world. Of course she had earned her right to wear one. And even if she didn't, she couldn't imagine any reasons why someone would want to steal one. Well, to write false history, she supposed. It wasn't like they had someone else watching them to make sure they recorded the right situations they had seen. They could just as easily report back with lies, couldn't they?

But that wasn't a very nice thought to be having about her fellow Chroniclers. Best to put that out of her mind, now.

"Perfect! 100%! Not that I expected anything less. Now I have another question," the Fire nantlil said more quietly, leaning forward as if it was a secret. "How was each made differently? They all looked the same to me."

GunSniper

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:42 pm
Maximus released a pleasant hum to the confirmation of his successful description. Not that he doubted himself, he was just amused that it had become a game. Like asking the weaver to describe a newly woven. He made it, so it should be well known to him!

"Hurm, I made each individually. It was a new experience each time I made one." He chuckled with a low rumble in his throat. "I suppose the end results are all alike and for one who did not make them, they all seem the same. As they were meant to be."

He thought a moment for a good example. Something relevant to her interests.

"When you write the same word in a different story, it looks the same, but is different? If that is right to say so. I am no scribe."

Of course, he could only assume that that was a good analogy. Maximus couldn't really write himself, but had heard from others who could (what was his name from the dark tribe?) that there were letters that could be used for different incidences. It seemed appropriate.

Hoshi Lockhart

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces