Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Shadow] Pokemon Academy [Oklahoma] [X] [Het] [S] [I-A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:15 pm
Oklahomagurl03

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Gethin Connery▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Gethin saw that Zarina had come over and asked on what was the news. "Bad News is that Pops was not happy that you brought in something illegal. It's intuition....his talent. Good news is that he will take care of it and bring it back once it heals, but he wants to warn you about this...he won't get involved." He then got Rolf to sit and stay like that, a few moments went by until he used the clicker which meant Rolf did good and his reward was a treat.

He could see Rolf was capable of listening and obeying when necessary. So he then sat down and had Rolf continue his obedience training. "Jolteon would have to stay with my parents for a couple of days." He then wondered if he should stop and let Rolf have some food and milk. But Zarina was here....."What're you here for anyway?'

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Student of Pokemon Academy▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

outfit  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Zarina Kendrickson Brooks

User Image
                              : m - make it STOP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↘ Let this end
                              xxxxxxxx( This life chose meI'm not lost in sin )
                              xxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut proud of who I am !
                              made by the murderous melody
                              xxxxxxxxxxI PLAN TO GO ON LIVINGxxxxx

Zarina listened as Gethin spoke of his father knowing that Jolteon was illegally here. Well, she was just going to make sure Jolteon stays in her room for now on. Though when Gethin spoke of his father bring Jolteon here, she got a bit worried since his parents have seen her before a few times. Hopefully, Gethin's father wouldn't notice who she was without all her makeup and puffy dress on. God, she hated that puffy dress. She could barely move around in the dress. She nods her head at Gethin,"I understand. I will take his warning when I tells me, but I will keep Jolteon here with me. He belongs with me." She would feel empty without out both her pokemon with her here.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Gethin was training Rolf which was very interesting. She had never seen anyone use a clicker with a pokemon before but it looks like it was working. Gethin said Jolteon was going to have to stay with his parents for away which sucked for her. She lets out a sigh,"Okay. Hopefully, he doesn't give your parents too much trouble." Riolu looked over at Absol before his stomach growled which made Zarina laugh.

Her roommate had caught up with her early and gave her some pokeblocks that Riolu would love. Camilla's family were known for their pokeblock, so she fished a small bag from her pack back. She happened Riolu a few pieces which he put in his mouth before letting out a noise of delight which made Zarina laugh. She heard Gethin ask what she was here for,"I'm here to be a trainer. What are you here for? To be a breeder like your parents? Or are you going to do something different?"

She just remember that the party was today for freshman. She looks over at Gethin," so are you going to the party tonight?" Thinking of the party, she really didn't have a nice outfit to wear to the party. Maybe she would have to go into town and get an outfit to wear tonight. A town wasn't that far from the Academy, and she bet Riolu would love to see the town. She thought to herself out loud,"Yes, I must go to town to get more clothes." Riolu perked up and clapped his paws in happiness even though he had no idea what a town was.

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin nodded as he then continued using the clicker on Rolf to keep training the absol. He found out the little guy was a 'people-pleaser', so it made training a bit easily. Even with the treat, so he hoped during battle, Rolf will follow his commands....will he even remember the battle commands? He might as well start it with a wimpy wild pokemon. He then heard the girl ask if he was going to go to the party. "I am not the party type, I hate them actually. Got tired of going to parties actually." He then got Rolf to jump on command, using the clicker to signal his success and give the baby a treat.

"I am going to go to town though, probably to buy some things for Rolf...maybe try to get rid of his phobia..." Gethin then got rid of the clicker as he knew Rolf was tired from the training. He then stared down at Riolu who seemed to be hungry. Gethin and Rolf are also hungry...another idea came to mind. He needed to train Rolf to be polite and not to run away from his trainer.

"Anyway, parties are asking for trouble. I tend to avoid them. You have fun though. Rolf! C'mon!" He then left with the gallopping absol, with the plan on spending some money at the town.

outfit  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:44 pm

User Image

xxx

So, Gethin was going to be a breeder like his parents. Well, that could be interesting, but Zarina knew that being a breeder was't for her. She wouldn't know what to do to train baby pokemon and take care of them since she had never really had a baby pokemon until now. She kept giving Riolu pokeblocks as she was talking with Gethin. She heard him say he wasn't going to the party because he hated them. Zarina did not understand how one can hate parties unless they were like the type of parties she had to go to at home. She would always have to dress proper and stand straight while being polite to everyone. This party was not going to be like that hopefully or she was going to ditch the party. She shrugs her shoulders,"You never know if it is a bad party unless you come and see. Plus, it can't be that bad."

After she spoke of going to town, Gethin said he was going to go as well to help with Rolf's training. Before Gethin left he said parties were trouble, Zarina laughs slight,"That is what makes them so much fun." As Gethin headed for the town, Zarina went to her room to drop her backpack off and get her money. She chatted with Camilla for a few moments as she let Riolu get a bite to eat as the girls were talking. The girls mostly talked about their classes and what the party was going to be like tonight.

Once Riolu was done eating, the two left for town. After a little bit of walking, the two made it to the town to see how nice the little town was. There were shops outside and small stores everywhere Zarina looked. Riolu walked proudly beside her as they went into their first store. It was a store for pokemon which had outfits to little accessories. As they were walking around, Riolu was drawn to a scarf which he looked over at Zarina who of course bought it for him. She tied the orange scarf around his neck which made him smiles as they went from store to store.

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:53 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin shook his head, mumbling to himself as his family was not the type to have parties unless with very close people; friends and family mostly. That was the only parties he was ok with, otherwise being with complete strangers was off the list. So with that, Rolf and Gethin were already gone to go to town.

The town seemed to be a huge one, with lots of buildings and many people coming and going. It didn't have any huge buildings besides maybe a three story hotel and some restaurants here and there, but that was normally it. He did take note of a pet accessory shop which made him raise a brow, but Rolf seemed interested so they both went in. All this store really had was clothes, accessories like collars and bows in this store. Gethin still couldn't understand it really. Just a nice-looking collar was what he understood. He stared down at Rolf, knowing he had no need for clothes since his fur could handle any conditions like snow or heat. So with that both left despite Rolf wanting to stay.

Gethin did see a clothing shop for him, an urban shop which Gethin was interested in, so it was time to enter. Gethin did like some of the way the shirts was decorated but he did not plan on buying anything...until Rolf had a fedora on his head. It was a black fedora with a red stripe on it. Gethin HAD to buy it, so he did. Rolf was now accessorized with a nice collar and fedora hat. That was the only accessorys he needed. He did realize he was a bit hungry so he had Rolf go with him to a 'hole-in-a-wall' which had good food according to some people.

He was content to not go to that party, hence it was ridiculous. He did seem to hear some rumors going on and about. It seemed like TR or Team Rocket was creating some sort of ruckus, almost acting like poachers gathering up pokemon; wild or owned. It caused Gethin to shiver because he knew Rolf refused to go in a pokeball at the very least. Rolf was stuffing his mouth with food, almost close to choking from lack of breathing. But Gethin looked away and sighed: "That woman had it wrong, I actually wanted to try to be a ranger...AND probably take over the breeding business if necessary." He then pat Rolf on the head as he watched the sun setting from the mountain tops. He knew the party was starting soon. "Let's go." He stood up after paying the bill and left with the baby absol on tow.

As he was walking though, he caught wind of a vehicle coming his way. He stopped for a second, realizing it did not sound like an ordinary car. He did not even turn behind him to see what it was, he got himself and Rolf to hide in the bushes as what seemed to be a huge truck towing a huge....cage? Well he couldn't tell but the huge shape gave itself away. Gethin narrowed his eyes a bit as he then pat Rolf and called his parents. "Yes?'

"Dad, I found TR...their dragging a cage away somewhere."

"Hold on!" Then he hung up and Gethin followed the truck, Rolf made sure he was not left behind. It didn't take long for Zak, the huge Houndoom came along with Gethin's father on his back. "Where?" Gethin pointed down to the mountain. "I brought your other pokemon as well, I think it's best to leave Rolf behind." "Good luck, even if I go to the bathroom, and not give him entry, he wails." "Sepreation anxiety, you need to teach him that you'll come back eventually. Anyway let's go." Both get on Zak and all run toward where Team Rocket was going to be, Gethin prefered this than a dumb party.

outfit  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:36 pm

User Image

xxx

It was fun shopping for herself. She use to have to sneak out of her house just to shop for herself. The servants or her father would usually buy her clothes without her input of what she would like. The only person who really listened to her was her brother Chase and sometimes her brother Justin. The other three brother really didn't take much interest in their little sister. She was just a little doll in their minds which really pissed her off which got her in trouble when she mouthed off to them. Her father would always tell her that a lady should never use those horrid words even if she was mad. Well, Zarina had a temper and didn't watch what she said all the time. One of her many flaws in her father's eyes.

For now, she was enjoying shopping with her Riolu who was enjoying his new orange scarf. She saw a nice store with different types of girl clothes. She bought a few nice shirts, more shorts, a dress, two pairs of shoes, and a new purple hat. Once she was done shopping, Riolu and Zarina were carrying around bags as they window shopped. Zarina ought a few more things before they stopped for ice cream. Since it was a nice day, they sat outside and ate the ice cream which Riolu loved. However, he made a big mess on himself which made Zarina laugh before cleaning up the young pup.

Then, it was time to go since the party was going to start in an hour. The two rushed back to her dorm to get ready as Camilla was getting ready as well. Zarina slipped into her dress before putting on nice sandals to go with the outfit. All the makeup she put on was a bit of lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara before curling her hair more. Once she was done, Camilla, Zarina, and Riolu went to the party.

The gym or inside battle arena was turned into a dance floor with food on the side along with drinks. There were multiple lights that were different colors filling up the run as the music was playing. There were already students dancing when the three got there. Of course, there were teachers watching over them since they didn't want anything to happen. Most of the students pokemon were out which was fun. So, when they go inside, Zarina let Riolu go over to the other pokemon to play.

While Riolu was over playing, Camilla had dragged Zarina onto the dance floor to dance. The two girls were laughing and having fun not knowing what was going on. Also, they had no clue that they were all being watched from afar.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:39 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin and his Father followed the truck that led to some sort of secret entrance near the mountains, it did not seem to be highly guarded, or they were not expecting newbies from the pokemon academy to come and interfer with their plotting. Gethin's father narrowed his eyes as well as Zak who then jumped down from the rocks and got closer. "Get your guy out." Gethin nodded and threw the pokeball up in the air to release the pokemon. The pokemon was actually a Zoroark which growled toward the entrance. Gethin and his father are a lover of dark type pokemon, usually pure dakrs but they love the primary and secondary dark types as well. It wasn't appearance, it was just in their nature. Rolf stared at the pokemon he saw and didn't seem to be pleased by the fact he seemed small. And the fact Zoroark came out of the pokeball just fine made him unsure what to think now. "So what's the plan?"

"Well your Mom decided we cannot handle it and called the police to come here, but we can handle it IF we are careful! So stay beside me, make sure Rolf is beside you and we'll handle any pokemon that comes at us. Let's go." Both of them run into the cave very quickly and went past anyone that wanted to get in their way. Rolf kept his body on the moving Zak as both got to the middle of their operations. "Zak! Use Flame Wheel!" Zak ignited a strong powerful fire wheel which destroyed some of the tanks and some pokemon that could not get out of the way in time, but they are just fine...nothing critical maybe.

"Gethin! I'll handle these nincompoops, go upstairs and find the control room. Shut off this operation." Gethin nodded and had his Zoroark and Rolf come with him to the steps to get to the control room which where they will see everything. Upon their entry, they were greeted by some aggressive pokemon. "Kenta, use Shadow Ball." Kenta the Zoroark used his power to fire a Shadow Ball and get rid of the weak enemies. Gethin then got to the control panel to look through all the cameras inside. Well he had to knock out a guy first before looking at the cameras. "Dad....I found something wrong...."

"What is it?" Through the walkie-talkies, Gethin stared in horror at one camera. "I think they're building an army and.....and....the pokemon....they're all black."

"They're all what?!"

"THEY ARE ALL BLACK DAD! BLACK!"

outfit  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:15 pm

User Image

xxx

Zarina was having fun dancing with Camilla on the dance floor. A few guys came up to them and asked them to dance, but they said no to them. They were enjoying dancing with each other, and if they were to dance with a boy, it might not be as fun since they would have to match the boy's dance moves. That is always a pain to do. The girls were smiling and laughing as they were dancing. After awhile of dancing, Zarina left Camilla on the dance floor to go get something to eat.

She walked over to the food bar and grabbed a few chips and grapes to munch on. Then, she went over to check on Riolu who was kinda playing tag with some of the other pokemon. It was cute to see. Riolu stopped when he saw Zarina and went over to her, but she just told him to go back and have fun with his friends. Before she could walk away from the pokemon, the windows of the gym shattered and glass rained down on them. The pokemon freaked out as the students and teachers covered themselves.

Figures came through the window and set out their pokemon saying that they were going to get their pokemon. The teachers who were there started battling the pokemon, but a few pokemon were not battling went after the students' pokemon. Zarina shouted over the noise,"Get your pokemon." The students did what they heard as the teachers told them to get out of there. However, the bad guy's pokemon were blocking them inside the building.

They all looked around trying to figure out how to escape, and one of the future trainers started battling. So, more students followed his lead as they worked together. There were so many Team rocket members trying to get their pokemon. However, they were having a hard time. Zarina let down Riolu who wanted to fight and help his friends.

The pair tried to go help but were stopped by a Victreebel who was black. Zarina just noticed all the pokemon around them who were fighting against them were black. Zarina called out to Riolu,"Riolu, Quick attack."

He did as he was told and attacked the Victreebel with his move which knocked it down before the Victreebel used vine wipe which Riolu was hit a few times but was still ready to go. Zarina thought in the back of her mind hoping someone was going to come help them. She wished she had Jolteon with her right now to fight, but she kept encouraging Riolu and calling out attacked trying to get the Victreebel to go down.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:44 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin and his father were already done trying to get some of the information from what they had witnessed. It did seem strange that there was not a lot of members here, were they out putting a plan into action. Gethin's father called his wife to meet at the pokemon academy with Skarmory. Gethin still remembers Skarmory's tragedy: she lost her babies in a natural disaster...it was a bit sad, and he didn't think that pokemon will ever recover from it.

But now was time to get back to the Academy, with Gethin and Rolf on Zoroark's back instead on Zak with his father. As they ran on over, they found out EXACTLY where Team Rocket went. "Sabotage!" "Damn it! Why here?!" As they got to the entrance, so did the Mother and her Skarmory. And she too, realized the sabotage. The three of them went through with Skarmory's Flash Cannon, confusing the pokemon inside as Skarmory and Zak come in and attack every Team Rocket pokemon with their full power. Gethin then unleashes Zoroark to use Night Slash on the machines that had captured a few student's pokemon. Rolf was shocked and felt like he needed to help...but how?! He then happened to turn the corner and see a familiar face. He yipped and ran after.

Gethin heard the yip and saw one of the 'Shadow' pokemon, it happened to be an absol...and Rolf was running after it. And by Rolf's body language..... "Oh no....ROLF NO!" He knew that was one of his parents. As the Shadow absol was readying his Razor Wind, Gethin was able to grab Rolf and push it away, but he got hit by the Razor Wind during the process. As he got hit, Zak and Skarmory went after the Shadow Absol and fired their fire beam and hyper beam in response to Gethin's injury. The Shadow Absol dodged and went back to the retreating Team Rocket after their failed attempt.

Rolf was trying to get Gethin to get up, but his shoulder was badly injured. The parents had to get to them. "Those pokemon are aggressive, we need to get that treated right away. Those Shadow pokemon are aggressive." Rolf kept using his muzzle to tap Gethin but it was no use, and it made him whine a little.

outfit  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:00 am

User Image

xxx

Riolu was having trouble holding off the aggressive Victreebel. Luckily, a young gentleman came over and helped her out with his Charmander which was good. The two off them battled the Victreebel until Team Rocket went away. When Zarina looked around, she saw some pokemon and people were really hurt from what happened. The teacher who taught all the nurse classes told everyone to the injured to infirmary. Before she went to attend to anyone, she checked over Riolu who had only a few marks on him. Riolu just brushed her off as he wanted to help his friends get to the infirmary.

The students helped the hurt to the building next to the battle arena, and they laid the hurt in the beds. Pokemon were on one side while humans were on the other side of the room. The nurse teacher and the breeder teacher were helping both sides of the room. The nurse and breeder students were helping as well.

Zarina felt so useless just standing around not knowing how to help them out which was when she saw Gethin on a bed. He looked like his shoulder was hurting a lot. As Zarina got called to go get towels and berries from the other room, Riolu had noticed Gethin as well along with Rolf at his side. Riolu went over there to see what he could do.

Zarina went into the other room along with the trainer who had helped her earlier with the Victreebel. Zarina looked at the blonde hair boy,"Thanks for helping me there. Riolu was doing okay, but I don't know how much longer he would have lasted." The young male smiles,'No problem. Oh, by the way, I'm Darian. And you are?" Zarina smiles back at him,"My name is Zarina. Lets hurry and get these back to them."

The two carried the material back into the room and gave out everything to where ever it was needed. Once Zarina was done, she waved to Darian goodbye for now since she needed to find Riolu. She knew he had left her side earlier, but she had no clue where he was. She looked around to see Riolu was over by Gethin, so she came over to see if he was okay.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:27 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin woke up a few hours later with Rolf sleeping down on the floor beside the bed he was on. Gethin closed his eyes and then opened them again as he then saw there was a Riolu standing there seemingly staring at him. Gethin raised a brow and shifted his head slightly before seeing he was not the only one who was injured. He then saw his mother and father there, relieved to see him awake. "Hey. You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." Gethin sighed, unable to move for awhile. "That's good. We were able to get rid of Team Rocket, no pokemon was taken thank god. The police are getting involved though, since this is a sabotage." Gethin could not hear well, he just feel asleep again, unable to stay awake."Let him get some sleep, we'll come in the morning to see how he's doing." Both parents left, going past Zarina. Although they gave no indication, they both knew. "I am surprised her father let her come here."

"Yeah, especially since he's trying to make some sort of princess from a kid's book. This will be amusing to see." Zak, the Houndoom, stared at them in a confused way but ignored it as they both left.

outfit  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:25 am

User Image

xxx

Riolu just stood there making sure Gethin was okay which he could sense. He was trying to send good vibes to Gethin to make him feel better when Zarina came over. He gave her a small smiles before moving over to her side right before Gethin's parents went by them. When Gethin's parents moved to leave, she tried to keep her head low as she kept her eyes on the sleeping Gethin.

Once they were gone, she let out a light sigh before she was called to help out with the injured again. After everyone was okay, the teachers made the students sleep in the nurse's building just to keep them together. It was safer to keep them together than have them all across campus if Team Rocket attacks again.

They were all allowed to change and get a few things before coming back to the building. Everyone went to their building with a teacher before returning just in case there was an attack. The students were all sleeping on the floor as the teachers took watch knowing tomorrow they were going to have to clean up. Officer Jenny was there now taking in everything and filing a report to make sure this didn't happen again.

Zarina was laying next to Riolu as she just glazed out the window looking at the night sky. She didn't feel like sleeping right now, but eventually, she would get tired and fall asleep. For now, she was just going to listen to everything around her.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm
Oklahomagurl03

He was surprised he even slept at this condition. When he woke up, he felt a sleeping body next to a small bed which he found out it was an absol named Rolf and Gethin was not happy. "Rolf.....get off!" He forced the absol to jump down but then look up to see if he was getting up as well. Gethin just sat up, and took a look around....everyone was crowded together in a hospital room which made him irk. He got up and quietly left with his pokemon to go back to his room.

Before he could though, a teacher stopped him. "Where you going?" "Where AM I going? My room." "Not without teacher supervision. After that attack, we cannot risk any more students injured until confirmed everything will be fine." "For pete's sake!" He got out of the door in an angry fashion despite the teacher following him. He did bump into his mother who has her skarmory with her. "What seems to be the problem son?"

"Teacher will not leave me alone. I guess I am not allowed privacy." "They have their reasons dear!" The Mom turned to the teacher though and nodded her head. "I'll go with him, it'll be ok." He guessed no one would question Mrs. Connery because the teacher left without a word. Gethin snickered but he got a whack from his Mom.

Afterward they went to his room, where he then laid on his bed and let out a satisfying moan. "Now dear, you'll probably have to get dressed....and take a shower!" "Are the showers even working after what happened?" "They attacked the gym, not the dorms. I think it'll be fine." Gethin groaned but hesitantly agrees before going over to the shower stalls. The Mom decided to distract Rolf with a few things, probably to slowly get rid of his separation anxiety and to also give her son some peace and quiet.

After an hour, Gethin came out with a new outfit with a ponytail on as he then stretched his arms and his back. "Better?" "Ye-Yeah I am." He then saw that Rolf didn't seem to be phased...until a few seconds later when it was jumping up and down, crying. The Mom shrugged: "It's....gonna take a lot of work. But I guess you need to go back to the hospital. Bring some stuff to entertain you." Gethin brought a book, some snacks, dog treats and a clicker to train Rolf. "Thanks Mom." "Eventually today they'll let you go. But Bye~" Skaramory was waiting for her outside as she jumped out of the window, landing on her pokemon before flying away. Gethin walked back by himself.

With that, Gethin got back on the hospital bed and got out a book to read. Rolf laid on the end of the bed, both are unsure when they could leave exactly.

outfit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:45 pm

User Image

xxx

When morning came around, the headmaster made sure everyone was awake before he spoke to everyone,"You are now free to go to your rooms and attend class. However, there will be police on campus for the next few days. Make sure not to travel far from the campus, and if you do travel far, make sure you inform a teacher before you leave." Once he was done, they were all free to leave which was great since everyone wanted to shower.

Zarina was half asleep as she kinda leaned on Riolu as the headmaster was talking to them. Once he was finished, she grabbed her things before heading back to her room. It was time for a shower. After taking a long hot shower, she got dressed before washing down Riolu who enjoyed his bath. After they were both clean, the two went to their first class knowing it was going to be a long day.

She hated that they were going to be watched all day long since Team Rocket attacked them. How was she going to see Jolteon or go get him? That was going to be tricky since she had no idea where he was, and how far Gethin's parents place was. Before she could enter the class, the teacher made her return Riolu to his pokeball which she did. Then she was allowed to take her seat.

Once she was in her seat, she pulled out her notebook and start doodling in her notebook. None of it really looked like a picture as she randomly doodled as she drifted into her own world while waiting for everyone to get to class.

outfit

ShadowStream-chan

Oklahomagurl03

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:30 pm
Oklahomagurl03

It came to the time where all the students are dismissed from the hospital to go to their rooms and possibly their classes if any. Gethin had to get up later than everyone because his shoulder started to hurt very bad, so he had to walk slowly. At first Rolf wanted him to go faster but when Gethin yelped in pain, Rolf stopped trying and wanted to help him now...if only he was not so short.

They went back to the room where he got everything they needed for the class before stumbling to it. He really wanted to skip class so badly, but he knew that was not an option unless sick or an emergency. So he slowly walked to class, with Rolf by his side as he got to class...he seemed like he was going to faint sometime soon. He sat on the desk a bit harshly as he realized he must be very tired, probably fighting the damage that has been done. Rolf wanted to help but he had no idea what to do. He could just only lay beside the desk and sigh, worried and sad.

outfit  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas