Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Hoshi's Plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:31 am
All added in. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:12 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Would Amaia be interested in my dark boy, Erebos?

User Image

Here's his personality:
Erebos sees himself as evil but his secret is that there is a small part of himself that is good and he hates it. He prefers the company of other "evil" balam. Happy, cheerful, nice, carefree type balam make him moody. He doesn't seek a mate but he supposes it'll happen when it happens and hopes she's just as dark as him, not tribe wise but evil comes in all pelt colors.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 am
Heavenly Snow
I don't know. I can't give a yes or no unless you're willing to put in the work to see. I love stories. I want to see where life takes them, from one plot goal to the next. It does sound interesting, though, and I'm willing to try most things. I haven't found any good in Amaia, yet. She's currently causing trouble with Leoncio as her little coward of a minion. I have plans on the Sage I'm waiting on to join forces with them as their possible new leader to spread despair across the land.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Heavenly Snow
I don't know. I can't give a yes or no unless you're willing to put in the work to see. I love stories. I want to see where life takes them, from one plot goal to the next. It does sound interesting, though, and I'm willing to try most things. I haven't found any good in Amaia, yet. She's currently causing trouble with Leoncio as her little coward of a minion. I have plans on the Sage I'm waiting on to join forces with them as their possible new leader to spread despair across the land.

I'm more than happy to put in the work. I'm not entirely sure where his story will go and who he'll end up with but he needs plots and rp and to experience all sorts of personalities.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:51 am
Heavenly Snow
I'm more than happy to put in the work. I'm not entirely sure where his story will go and who he'll end up with but he needs plots and rp and to experience all sorts of personalities.
Which is all I've really asked of people. I dug myself into holes in DD and I'm not going to do it, again. A story shouldn't end until a character is dead and family plots are one of my favorites. So much potential~ I love legacies. Not that you're guaranteed to get one. I doubt Amaia has the ability to love and anyone would have to make it worth her while to consider making another generation. She just wants to cause trouble, which makes her perfect for my Sage to work with~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:15 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Heavenly Snow
Which is all I've really asked of people. I dug myself into holes in DD and I'm not going to do it, again. A story shouldn't end until a character is dead and family plots are one of my favorites. So much potential~ I love legacies. Not that you're guaranteed to get one. I doubt Amaia has the ability to love and anyone would have to make it worth her while to consider making another generation. She just wants to cause trouble, which makes her perfect for my Sage to work with~

I think if anything, Erebos would benefit from "partners in crime". I've got him set up with another dark male from the same mini event.

I honestly have to say I never really got to rp much in DD or if I did, not a lot of family related rp. I had too many stars with little going for them. I'm not going to let that happen to my balam. If I'm not working on them now, I will once I get others up and started. I don't want to overwhelm myself, but I try and find inspiration to get personalities or plots ideas down. When I find what I'm looking for I try and get them into rps that'll keep going til that chapter is done and move on to the next. Like you said, there is no end til death. I also need rp partners who push me to do better in my rping.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:07 am
Heavenly_Snow
That's good. <3 I'd definitely push you, once I get my groove back. Lost the determination to write for a bit, but I'm still willing to try. More the merrier in stories. I seen my Sage, so things should become more interesting when she comes into the picture. She's got a very eccentric personality, to put it mildly. Dedicates her life to spreading despair to everyone and anyone, including herself. Doesn't really matter to her. Amaia and Leoncio were going to work with her. If that would interest you. She'd love to add to the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:08 am
Hoshi Lockhart

Hey I see that you have no ideas for Amaia and Leoncio for plot wise, perhaps they could run into the FNAF colony once they decide to find their second home. And possible get recruited for them?

I have no idea what you have planned for them in the future so just throwing this out ^.^  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 pm
Zakiax
Hoshi Lockhart

Hey I see that you have no ideas for Amaia and Leoncio for plot wise, perhaps they could run into the FNAF colony once they decide to find their second home. And possible get recruited for them?

I have no idea what you have planned for them in the future so just throwing this out ^.^
Yeah, I've been meaning to fill in the front. Entertaining the masses is the opposite of what they'd, or at least Amaia since Leoncio's her laptop, wants to do. I was waiting for my Sage to do much with them. She was going to recruit them to help her spread misery everywhere she goes.  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff