Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who's Your Favorite Inuyasha Character(s)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

csizl

Backwoods Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:12 am
-O.o If it's not obvious from my siggy, Kagome. I frekin' love that girl!! ;heart: Oh, and Naraku too. <3 Deliciously EEEEVVVIIILLL. heart heart o.O-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:13 am
have to say Sesshomaru  

amanda_17

Snowpup

Beloved Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:45 pm
mine would have to be Inuyasha's older borther
Shessormurru
or how ever u spell xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:10 pm
SESSHOMARUUUU! HES HAWT!!11!

*cough* Sorry. I couldn't stop myself after reading the first post. xd

My favorite character.... Is probably Inu Yasha. Figures, right? :3 (Who can resist those ears?) I'm also a Kagome fan as well, though. 3nodding

Shidare-Ume

Shidare-Ume

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Snowpup
mine would have to be Inuyasha's older borther
Shessormurru
or how ever u spell xp

That's, Sesshomaru, dear. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:50 pm
Inuyasha, besides the obvious of his kick-butt sword, he's just a cool guy. I like when he bad mouths his enemies, thats cool. I love how blunt he is about things, and then the times when he is just plain ignorant  

lnkmstr10

saugo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:49 pm
Hyo.san
iridescentdreamer_13
sesshomaru = love heart

I agree. he gets alot of flack from everyone...but he really isn't all that bad, plus he Is really powerful..some respect has to be given to him for being so strong and yet not trying to destroy the world...
i haft to go 4 sesshomaru becaue he wants power  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:10 pm
Don't kill me for this guys but I like Naraku, he always has some plan up his sleeve. Aslo, he's really good at manipulating others to do his bidding weather threatening Kagura over her heart in a jar or making the child Kanna a mindless drone to do his bidding.

Also, Sesshoumaru for his prestige as a full youkai, he always dangles that over Inu Yasha's head, though he dosen't seem to ever get Tetsiga he's a pretty cool guy for keeping a child at his side, a human child no less when all the time he says "Huamns are a pestialence" or "Humans are a weakness."

Soriana Leo

keiro234

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:02 pm
My fav. character is Inuyasha  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:00 pm
my fave characters are......inuyasha,kagura,kana, and Jakotsu  

ZaffoMufasa

Callisto Equinox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:53 pm
Sesshomaru of course.Excuse me please i am going to have one of my sesshomaru fits.
Sesshomaru.Sesshomaru.Sesshomaru I love you .You are so hooooooooooottttttttttttttt.

Ok everyone in back .I would have to say that Sesshomaru is my favorite character.This is because he is the only character who has mystery.Sesshomaru is acharacter whois the only one who makes sence in the show.Sesshomaru ,he is the one character who has bravery and he is the only character who would die for what he beleives in. Even though he is against Inuyasha he does like him .I mean think about it .If he didnt like Inuyasha he would have killed him already.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:06 am
i would say kikyo, kagome and rini!!! they like inuyasha or sesshomaru-sama blaugh they are so cool biggrin and i like the way how kagome and kikyo fight with spirtual powers and a bow lol inyasha and sesshomaru-sama have really cool swords!!!  

chocochipcookie

rahhy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:19 pm
It's hard to pick. I have many faves. I luv Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kirara. I also have a soft spot for Koga and i luv Kagome's family and friends-they're so funny! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Oh man! Well, first off, Sango. She's just awesome all around. She's brave and considerate and sweet and just... awesome! (long day. can't think of good adjectives for the moment)

Kirara is great! I even have a Kirara plushie. ^_^

I like Kikyo, too. She's mysterious in her own kind of way, if that makes any sense. And I just love her weapon. Bow and arrow. Best ever!

Koga is so funny! He's so hopeless when it comes to his feelings for Kagome. And, he's such a cutie. Who doesn't love wolves?

Shippo is adorable, but he can be annoying sometimes.  

TaraMalloren

Evil_Devon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:39 pm
inuyasha  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items