Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
🍬Longest Revolution:Gaia thread ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:18 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx
The new avi is quite pretty Zelda!
Uguuuuu...one thing I'll be happy about with my new PC is that it shouldn't give off as much heat as this one. I'm burning up just sitting next to her!

Thank you Fate! Is there something wrong with your PC that's causing it to give off too much heat? If it's a laptop, you should probably get a cooling pad to go underneath which would prevent overheating and killing the hard drive in general. Sure hope you can figure it out.

Nah, she's just old and really powerful. If I wasn't sitting less than six inches from her she wouldn't give off so much heat but my desk is tiny. XD

My new one is liquid cooled though so she should be better. ^_^

Ah, I see what you mean! How goes your day? I've been doing pixel art of some various characters on Minecraft for a while. ^_^
User Image1st post/2nd page  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:23 pm
Darius Runan
What a doosey we have in SF today.

I already left my two cents on it. Some guy really got banned for 13 years for saying he was one lol.

Technically that's not Gaia's fault. It's federal law...not to mention it's been said a million times to not even joke like that. XD I remember when I was a mod how often I had to take care of that type of thing and it always bugged me but rules are rules.

Princess Zelda21

Ah, I see what you mean! How goes your day? I've been doing pixel art of some various characters on Minecraft for a while. ^_^

Oooh I wanna see!
My day's been...bad. My husband and I have both been very sick since yesterday, me moreso than him. I thought it was a reaction to medication until he told me he was feeling ill as well. We pulled out the bed part of our couch and spent most of the day curled up on it together trying not to move. Also our son is at his ornery stage so he's been taking advantage by trying to get into stuff because he knows we're too sick to chase him today.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Darius Runan

I already left my two cents on it. Some guy really got banned for 13 years for saying he was one lol.

Technically that's not Gaia's fault. It's federal law...not to mention it's been said a million times to not even joke like that. XD I remember when I was a mod how often I had to take care of that type of thing and it always bugged me but rules are rules.

I know but even lawmakers have a little more common sense than to believe a one year old is capable of forum based discussion which requires the use of the internet and a computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:15 pm
whee  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm
Darius Runan
xx I met my fate xx
Darius Runan

I know but even lawmakers have a little more common sense than to believe a one year old is capable of forum based discussion which requires the use of the internet and a computer.

I dunno...it's illegal to have unprotected sex with Satan in my hometown. XD
I would think so but honestly it's better users know that than have little kids exposed to neoGaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The whole age banning thing is messed up. Mainly because the law is so far up social media's a** that they have to jump at every one that even comes close to violating their rules, just to protect themselves. Like Xya said, it's their priority of course, but that being their priority takes away from the other things they could be moderating that would make it a less offensive environment for anyone under 13. Also, since this is their priority and they are probably constantly dealing with it, whether they like it or not, why not go ahead and pump out items PG-13 and up, right? Let all the other offensive shiz slide by and have the adults who are offended by it just simply learn to deal with it.

Just my off hand persepective for the moment...  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:17 pm
Quote:

LOL. I love those silly laws that you read and make people say what?
I once spent 2 hours looking them up. xD

Eh..I think to a point Gaia is stricter then other sites. I mean if you say you are 1 years old most sites would have the common sense to know its a joke. For me that's a bit to far. Clearly someone saying they are one is joking.
@ Fate and Pwnder - are you two kidding me? I envy both of your skills with things. I can't do any of that to save me life. I have no creative bone in my body xD
And Fate feel better :/

And gah Retail sucks sooo bad crying . I really don't like people. They are rude, mean and just snobby.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:27 am
Izzy Derp
Quote:

/

And gah Retail sucks sooo bad crying . I really don't like people. They are rude, mean and just snobby.

guh! get in the food service industry and just watching people eat....and walk and dress.....and their faces and their hair and their body shapes will start to annoy you emotion_facepalm

(15 years man! gonk )

They will walk in looking like they know exactly what they are doing, and they dont! They will walk in, looking like they don't know crap, and they know less!  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 am
Darius Runan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for wandering back to the living dead. You pushed me into SF again with these topics at hand. I needed this. It's a harsh world in there at times and I'm not quite sure if I'm effective or not. I do get a few tips here and there....
I have an opinion/perspective/old age wisdom I like to share, but sometimes I have to admit that I'm wrong or jaded, and I'm fine with that - helps me form a better perspective for the next topic on hand. I like being in there, it's probably the only thing that forces me to be completely honest with myself than anything else, whether I like it or not.

Real life ain't so easy confused

*edit- ******** better gaia! it won't stop when I want it too emotion_donotwant *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:08 am
Pwnder

Speaking of the Site Feedback subforum, I've been reading some of the threads mentioning Tektek being shut down by Gaia for unexplained reasons. It's just not cool, sure wish they'd literally explain it in a site wide announcement to everyone instead of keeping it all under wraps. By the way, I'm still waiting on the trade request that I sent you a while ago.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:20 am
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder

Speaking of the Site Feedback subforum, I've been reading some of the threads mentioning Tektek being shut down by Gaia for unexplained reasons. It's just not cool, sure wish they'd literally explain it in a site wide announcement to everyone instead of keeping it all under wraps. By the way, I'm still waiting on the trade request that I sent you a while ago.

I know! I need a calculator for this one!
Bah! no lies, I'm lazy and been busy at work! I'll do it tomorrow! I still owe you an additional 1M from the last goofed up trade, right?

Because there are no details from TekTek as of yet, I'll assume that they got a "cease and desist" letter from Gaia Interactive. From the lamest perspective I can comprehend, the issue is either some form of copyright infringement at this point or competitive business issue. Still, I think the whole thing is now hypocritical.

*must go, computer battery dies and I left the charge cord at work tonight -baka! *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:30 am
Pwnder
Princess Zelda21
Pwnder

I know! I need a calculator for this one!
Bah! no lies, I'm lazy and been busy at work! I'll do it tomorrow! I still owe you an additional 1M from the last goofed up trade, right?

Because there are no details from TekTek as of yet, I'll assume that they got a "cease and desist" letter from Gaia Interactive. From the lamest perspective I can comprehend, the issue is either some form of copyright infringement at this point or competitive business issue. Still, I think the whole thing is now hypocritical.

*must go, computer battery dies and I left the charge cord at work tonight -baka! *

Yeah, you're right about the last messed up trade. I just hope we all get a clear answer on this Tektek site issue thingy ASAP. Have a good night!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:44 am
Well shoot, it's official. Tektek.org is gone for good. Want proof? I will gladly redirect you all with a few links. Tektek Homepage and of course... Tektek Take Down Notice directly from Gaia Inc.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 am
Princess Zelda21
Well shoot, it's official. Tektek.org is gone for good. Want proof? I will gladly redirect you all with a few links. Tektek Homepage and of course... Tektek Take Down Notice directly from Gaia Inc.

So it's true! emotion_jawdrop  

Rheypunzel

Rheypunzel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:25 am
Why does gaia keeps ruining itself? crying  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items