Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
[ Breedings ] Custom In Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zempre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm
Family Name: Meuses X Sarika
Name of Custom in: Ixchell ((Pronounced ee-shell))
Meaning: [ If Any ] Rainbow Lady ((Taken from the Mayan Goddess)
Tribe: Ice
Decription:
Visual Ref: ((I'm not yet really good with coloring so I'm going to describe as best as I can) The pelt color itself is a black color, her markings the same as her father as she has the decending rainbow coming across her body much like his own. However, the father's markings decend red to violet. I would like hers to be the opposite, starting from the cool colors at her face and working it's way to the warms. Because of this, she has a mask very much like her mother's. Infact, they are almost identical including the small dots that are seen. Her inner ear will be the soft pink like the mother's. She has her father's eyes but her mother's nose. She has her mother's claws and around her paws she has tiny spots (like her mom's) that slowly fades as they rise up along her arms. ((They would be a light grey color, but not white). biggrin ((If possible as a semi-edit)) I would love for her to have a basic leather twine necklace and at the center of it she has a feature much like her fathers. smile
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: Zempre  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:38 pm
Name of Custom in: Jyoti
Meaning: Light in Hindu
Tribe: Ice, ice, baby ;D
Decription: See the visual ref below. If edits are passed on, she'll be a bit of a cheerful and rambunctious young lass, so her father's smile and do would be awesome! Not necessary though! In terms of her secondary traits, no tusks like her father please. I'd love to see her mother's claws on her though. uwu That is, if it's possible and the family allows it.

Spots should look similar to her mothers (sorry I fudged that up on the ref D8 ).
Visual Ref: User Image
[base made by JessiRenee]
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: bullterrierlove  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 pm
Family Name: Meuses and Sarika
Name of Custom in:
Male: Taiga
Female: Iris
Meaning:
Male: Term for arctic forests
Female: Greek meaning "rainbow"

Tribe: Ice
Description: Dark rainbow, with the parent's spottiness, and daddy's eyes. Maybe some fluffiness from father and his scarfing somewhere?
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: [ Mewsings of An Angel ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 pm
bullterrierlove
Name of Custom in: Jyoti
Meaning: Light in Hindu
Tribe: Ice, ice, baby ;D
Decription: See the visual ref below. If edits are passed on, she'll be a bit of a cheerful and rambunctious young lass, so her father's smile and do would be awesome! Not necessary though! In terms of her secondary traits, no tusks like her father please. I'd love to see her mother's claws on her though. uwu That is, if it's possible and the family allows it.

Spots should look similar to her mothers (sorry I fudged that up on the ref D8 ).
[base made by JessiRenee]
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: bullterrierlove

Natty and I have decided to go with Bull for our second custom in slot! We thank all of you for entering, and I encourage you all to enter for Gesheng and River Dancer's CI slot as well ;3 Their's is still open, and will remain so for a bit longer <3

---

Congrats Bull! I'll just go ahead and quote LYJ here so she knows where to find your info. All traits have been approved <3

Don't forget to send LYJ your custom in payment when you have a chance :3

Little Yellow Jacket
1st Custom In!

[ Imma send you my info over AIM ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Himura Rikuo

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 pm
Family Name: Elizabeth/Bosley
Name of Custom in: Conley
Meaning: Irish Name Meaning - hero
Tribe: Light
Description: CC-I would like some kind of rainbow but do what looks best! I trust your judgement
Visual Ref: CC
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: [ Himura Rikuo ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:12 am
Father's name & Uncert: Novari
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: Espas
User Image
Number of Slots Open: 1
Type of Slots: CYO
Requested Tribe: Light
Genetics: N/A
Requested or Required Information: I would love to see a personality blurb of what you think they will be. Also, please include preferred gender!
Closes in/at: Once Agent K decides to pick this pair up for their cubbin-making  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Family Name: Gesheng x River Dancer
Name of Custom in: Glyndwr
Meaning: Valley Water
Tribe: WATER
Decription: CC
Visual Ref: N/A
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: StarshineAngel01  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:07 pm
Family Name: Gesheng & River Dancer
Name of Custom in: Rain Song
Meaning: ...uh... Rain... Song? XD
Tribe: Water
Description:
Pelt: Tan like father, with white socks and belly like mother.

Markings: Dark blue scrawling symbols, taking the dark blue from mother's legs, and words from father. Location would be maybe a few on her face, and some wrapped in a swirl on her tail (kind of like father's scrolling).

Eyes: Pale blue like mother.
Nose: Dark like father, CC on color.

Secondary Traits:
Claws in a white or other pale color.
Orbs would be a blue color, like mother's coloration with a darker center.

Edits:
Hair - Long pigtails pinned in place by ribbon and bells, coloration in either a dark blue, or possibly a mix of tan with streaking of blue.
Dark blue (OR coloration similar to the one on River's tail) bow around neck with some little bells on the ribbon.

Visual Ref: N/A... I can't edit. D;
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: [ Mewsings of An Angel ]  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:21 pm
Family Name: Gesheng x River Dancer
Name of Custom in: Delta Drip
Meaning: None
Tribe: Water
Decription: See ref
Secondary traits:
The tuff on the top is what I'd like his light ridge along his back would look.
Orbs color of Gesheng's.
It would be nice if edits could reflect him as a peace loving drifter, or whatever the colorist feels is totally fine!
Visual Ref:
User Image

By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: Conrad the Mighty  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:25 pm
Father's name & Uncert: Atanase
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: Tarabuja
User Image
Number of Slots Open: Two
Type of Slots: CC or CYO
Requested Tribe: Light or Dark
Genetics: Gen Ones - Nope
Requested or Required Information: Definitely a name, and a short little blurb on a personality would be lovely, anything from a few descriptive words to a short paragraph.
Closes in/at: When we hear tale of Kit rolling and getting around to them, so this will likely be open for quite a while!

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:29 pm
Father's name & Uncert: Kaddu
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: Ulalume
User Image
Requested or Required Information: Definitely a name, and a short little blurb on a personality would be lovely, anything from a few descriptive words to a short paragraph.
Closes in/at: When they are rolled and Kit starts on them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 pm
Family Name: Tarabuja & Atanase
Name of Custom in: Isra
Meaning: Arabic for nocturnal journey, or journey at night. Seemed fitting since the father is a dark triber even though shes light. A little tip of the hat I suppose. : )
Tribe: Light
Decription: CC (Kit is awesome)
Visual Ref: CC
By posting for this custom in, I accept the rules of this thread. I understand that my B'alam may be revoked if I can not uphold the family's requirements. I also accept that if this is a CC slot, I am taking a risk and may not get exactly what I hoped for.: Alpaca Chobi

Personality: Isra will be found of pranking other b'alam but not found of being found out. She'll be playfully sneaky and never mean any real harm. She'll care about her reputation though and there for being found out will tend to get her a little flustered.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:03 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
User Image
User Image
Closes in/at: When we hear tale of Kit rolling and getting around to them, so this will likely be open for quite a while!

Alrighty, closing these two up. So, our only custom in from this thread will be Chobi!

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:53 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
TruthsoftheWicked
User Image
User Image

Alrighty, closing these two up. So, our only custom in from this thread will be Chobi!

Alpaca Chobi

Sweet : D I pmed kit... assuming you guys didn't already. IDK. Sending her the trade now. So excite * V *  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:51 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
Father's name & Uncert: Kaddu
User Image
Mother's name and Uncert: Ulalume
User Image
Closes in/at: When they are rolled and Kit starts on them.

Okay, I'm going to close this down now because of lack of interest, and so Kit can do her thing. Look out for cub giveaways in the near future.  
[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff