Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Dark Prophecy [X] [A] [S] [Het] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:06 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"When losing one's hope and purpose, a person slowly becomes a monster"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Himiko▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Himiko was snoozing away on the bed, very tired from the work until she felt something nudge her. She at first thought it was dumb Jurick so she brushed it off. "I told you I am not eating." She then had to open her tired eyes to see that there was no way Jurick was THAT tall. She blinked: "Oh...." She yawned. "Hi Dad."

"You're seriously not gonna eat? Himiko, you need to eat." He grumbled a bit before then going through his bag. "At least eat an apple." He then had it in front of her, and since Himiko was not in a mood for a fight, she ate it in front of him. "Now, I was trying to ask on how the first day went.....and if Jurick gave you any trouble?" It was not shocking he would ask that, since Himiko was the oldest, and he was always worried about his kids....he only had two sons and four daughters (which included Himiko). And she could tell Zak was not....'fond' of Jurick since he is an outlaw's son. "Father, don't judge by an individual's parents. This is why I hate it here, everyone expects me to be you....I am NOT you." She sat up, shaking her head as she could tell she wanted to sleep.

"Look, I get it. But I cannot help but be suspicious. Especially since now he is your partner. If I had power in this frickin place, I'd find you a different partner...or have you be with my team for awhile." "Another problem Dad, I can't seem to be independent without your 'watchmen' staring at me like a specimen." Her personality seem to change when she was with family, but with people....she is not like that. And for some reason, the little feeling in her chest still sticks. "And look, I get it! Your clan has trouble with his clan...but this is not something I am getting involved with. Besides, you're already putting him beneath everybody...might as well have dirt be above him." Zak was hesitant but then shakes his head: "Unless I see him in action, I am still keeping my eyes and ears open."

Himiko narrowed her eyes: "I can manage on my own. Goodnight Father." She then laid on the bed and fell asleep again. Zak sighed irritably before then fixing her fur, and saying goodnight before leaving. His teammates were waiting for him outside the guild before they left. "You know, I think she can manage." "Don't start that Mykola!" "I get it, you don't want one going through what you went through, but let her be. I think eventually the two will get along." "Not unless I find that Cain b*****d." Zak intercepted. Fiona had stopped them and then smiled: "Aaaaaw, is one afraid that the daughter will like the precious Luxio?"

"WHAT?! NO WAY! THERE IS NO WAY-!" "Careful precious, Himiko used to like him." That made the Houndoom's jaw drop. "Wha the flika bababa mama?!" "Great, you broke our leader." Mykola mumbled, knowing he'll have to end up fixing him. "It's the truth! And who knows?!" She laughed as the two had to drag the traumatized Houndoom off to their base. Meanwhile Himiko couldn't sleep, she then realized that....it must be crappy for the other partner. She then mentally promised herself that when tomorrow strikes, she'll try to make it better....not guaranteed but she'll try. So she was surprised when she was woken up again and that dinner was presented in front of her. She frowned at Jurick but since he did all that for her, she ate it all up...making sure the plate was cleaned off. "Thanks." She then went back to sleep.

Morning had struck and she had not realized she had slept awhile. So then she went toward her sleeping partner, and her first instinct was to whack him but then something told her to stop....and instead just tickle his nose which was not as bad. "Get up, the Morning meeting is going to start." She spoke, making sure he was ok. "Oh and...your welcome about the 'Protect' move." She then just waited for him to get ready.

But she would soon regret coming out. Suddenly a barrage of other pokemon came at her, seems like Aaron 'INTRODUCED' her along with Jurick. She instantly backed off as she was not prepared for it...for that the Guildmaster clapped. "HEY! FORMATION!" His scold immediately had everyone run to formation, Himiko was not surprised....Aaron may not be a ditz, but it was replaced with strict disciplines, and she figured he couldn't do them to her because of her Dad....which in all honestly she wanted to scold her Dad for that. So then the morning meeting started, and from what she got, it was just a 'good morning' and the Guild's anthem they sang before being let go and do some work.

Himiko just stood there as everyone....well...still barraging her. She was semi-annoyed because for one, they only like her because of her Dad...and second, her famous status will make everyone wanna take advantage of that and say 'hey, I am friends with her so obey me'....and stuff. "WHAT DID I SAY?! DISMISSED!" The Guildmaster's voice was even worse and everyone fled like mice. Aaron grumbled before Ming had to pat him on the head. "Anyway...Jurick, Himiko." Ming figured she needed to do this for the Guildmaster since he was a bit angry still. "Since your adventure yesterday, we just want you to get used to the town. You all are new here right?" Himiko didn't bother saying she was not. "We just thought you would like to get to know the people there, and the shops..for future explorations. For that we have this list." Ming handed the both of them a list and some money. "We need to buy some of these items for the guild. You'll be compensated for the job once it is done. But go on and check the town." She dismissed them and with that Himiko exited out of the Guild.

Once they exited, a certain someone came to greet them....thankfully it was not her father.
"Hi Sweeties~! What you gonna do today?" Himiko shrugged. "They want us to know the town...since we're 'new'." Fiona chuckled, knowing well that Himiko knew this place. "And also, Guildmaster's mad....I guess he's annoyed everyone....hovered over me like a god." "Aaaaaaw, poor thang." Her face then changed into a mischief, seductive face. "I know how to make him better, anyway...toodle-loos~" She left, and it took Himiko awhile to figure out....which made her vomit on the floor. "Gross.....a-anyway...URGH....let's go to town."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Daughter of Famous Explorer▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm
ShadowStream-chan
hey sorry About the delayed response, Easter holidays an all xD

User Image

Jurik sneezed waking up, shaking his head and getting to his feet. "Ugh" he grumbled, stretching out his body. He was annoyed to see and hear the guild members all crowding and praising Himiko. He rolled his eyes as he licked his paw, rubbing it against his face. Jurik flinched at Aaron's anger and took his place beside Himiko while the guild recited the anthem. Ming briefed them on their assignment. It didn't sound too bad, they had to tour the town and pick up supplies for the guild. Ming passed them the list and the team left the guild. Outside, Jurik was met with the sight of Fiona, and couldn't help daydreaming again, a slow motion display of her shaking her head, flipping her beautiful hair while she talked to Himiko, before leaving into the guild. And then Himiko threw up. "Agh! Gross! What the hell!?" Jurik exclaimed backing off and following Himiko into town.

Jurik was walking alongside Himiko as they entered Treasure Town. There were many homes built out of multiple materials in many ways, from wooden beaver dams to dirt mounds and formed stone. Oddly enough, some of the houses and stores were shaped and colored like the heads of various Pokemon. "Wow! This place is a lot bigger than home eh?" Jurik asked making small talk. He and Himiko did grow up in the same town after all, hence their history together. Himiko had the list so she knew where they were to go, and the first stop was at the General Store, which was a Kecleon head shaped establishment.
"Oh! Look alive brother! We have customers!" The green one spoke up. "No no look closer. The badges, they are from the guild!" The purple one noted. "But we know every face of the guild from their loyal business, you must be new" the green one said. "Ah yes new recruits! Let's give them the run down!" The eccentric pair cheered in unison and went on to explain their own inventory, from berries to keys and TMs, and how 'oh so important' it was for explorations. It sounded quite rehearsed, but it was hard to hate their enthusiasm to sell you stuff. Unfortunately for them, Jurik couldn't see himself making use of the store, at least for a while. The Kecleon brothers were ending their little intro. "-so you can always depend on us and our products, team... What did you say your teams name was again?" They asked. "We are Team Storm!" Jurik proudly answered. "Ah excellent! Well then Team Storm, how can we help you?" They asked. Himiko spoke up, telling them that they were here to pick up a special order for the guild, whatever that was. "Ah yes, how could we forget. Brother, get the package ready. Please, allow us a sometime to get it ready. In the meantime, take a stroll through Treasure Town, there are many places here explorers will find useful, get to know them!" the green one suggested. Jurik nodded and continued through town, but something else quickly called their attention.

"YOO HOO! Luxio! Glaceon! Over here!" Could be heard over the bustle and sound of the town. Whoever it was could really only be talking to the team. Jurik looked around and seen the top half of a Snorlax... inside of a Snorlax, waving at them. Running over to the Snorlax, they arrived at a wooden patio a few steps above the ground, with picnic tables and Pokemon eating at them, including some guild members. There was also the Munchlax from yesterday, grabbing the dishes and tidying up. Inside the Snorlax building was Snorlax wearing a white headband with a red circle, as well as a kitchen setup, multiple flaming stove tops, pots, woks, cooking utensils and knives. Jurik walked up to the joyous Snorlax "Hello! My little munchkin tells me you are the ones who found him yesterday. I have to properly thank you for doing that for me so fast" Snorlax told them. "Oh that's not necessary, we already got paid for that" Jurik replied. "Yes it is, the guild is great 'n' all, but I know how they are with their 'fees' and cheap meals. Tell you what, the first Snorlax-size meal you two get is on me, heck I'll even give your first meals free!" She insisted. "Wow, thanks! I'm Jurik, this is Himiko, we are Team Storm" Jurik introduced. "Call me Martha, I run the Snorlax Appetite kitchen. My cooking gives a great boost of energy, but the guild members say it helps in many ways on explorations, like increasing their attack or defensive power, so it may be a good idea to eat up before you leave for one" Martha explained. Jurik nodded, though just like the Kecleon brothers, Martha would have to wait, as Juriks money was reserved for his family. "Sounds great, I'll take you up on that. But we have to make some rounds for the guild, so maybe another time" Jurik said before continuing on. "No problem, see you around!"

Jurik was comforted by the 2 encounters, it was nice to know that not everybody would treat him differently because of his father. It was also likely that they didn't know, since Jurik was a stranger in this town. "So what's up Himiko? How much of this are we doing?" he asked.

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:57 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

Himiko ignored her partner's exclaim on how gross her throw-up was, she was more concerned by the fact she was now suffering from a stomachache because of it. She just followed him despite the pain she was feeling. She knew the town was big, and that it had everything they needed; Kecleon shop mostly. She knew she'll be visiting this place often to get some reviver seeds or maybe some more berries. But it seemed like the Kecleon's had a big 'Welcome' speech about their items in which made her blink, and Jurick certainly did not seem interested. When it was her time to speak, she just showed them the list which basically was to be expected from them, and they needed to pack them.

You don't pack them in time? She wanted to ask but she decided to keep shut. As now it was time for them to probably go around town. But they got interrupted again by Snorlax in the name of Martha, who she discovered was the mother of Munchlax and that they had a 'restaurant' per say. So when interruption was done she finally sighed in relief as she could see it wasn't gonna happen again for awhile. Jurick then asked her on what was up and how much of the stuff were they doing.....she just tipped her head. "We are expected to go to a--" Then suddenly she was tackled to the ground by three figures; two of them are poochyena's which seem to be kids and a Sylveon. "HIMI!" All three shouted with glee, which made Himiko curse up a storm since her face was literally on the ground before forcing herself to get off of them and then decided to attack Sylveon. "ELECIA! You're not a kid anymore!" She growled which Elecia, shrugged. "Aaaaaaah, you are no fun anymore. I was so excited to see you~" From Himiko's face, she was not impressed. "Oh! I came with Hidey and Kohei because all us Siblings came to throw a congratulations party for you becoming an explorer. We know how hard Daddy can be when you had to tra--."

"We're too busy." She interjected, not in the mood. "We have to run errands for the Guild, we're not sure when we are done." "Oh, Aaron told us that you'd be done before this afternoon." Himiko mumbled a '********' so the two kids did not hear. "Why you always have to be mean~? And Hidey and Kohei was able to get permission from their sick ma to come over." Himiko had to look away because One, Elecia was using Guilt Trip, and Second, she knew the Ma of Hidey and Kohei....and that Mom had only a month to live and the two brothers did not even know it. "Pwwweeease~?" Great....The Guilt Trip move was becoming effective. "WHEN we are done!" "YAAAAY! WE'RE GONNA SET UP!" The three zoomed off quickly, to the point the only thing left was dust. Himiko narrowed her eyes in annoyance and then shook her head before then continuing on. "ANYWAY. We got to go to the Candy Shop.....and it's mostly because AARON cannot get rid of his stupid sweets addiction!" She walked toward the shop, and of course...what she said was a lie....Aaron only wanted Candy because he knows Fiona likes Candy.

"And we can take our sweet time." She did not want to meet her siblings, it's not like she hated them...but the envy feeling that they got her dream while she didn't was still inside her heart and the fear of lashing out would be the end of her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:11 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Jurik was surprised by the Sylveon and 2 poochyena that jumped Himiko. It was okay though, Jurik knew Elecia was Himikos sister, but the two never really talked before. He laughed as this whole exchange went on. They came to celebrate Himiko becoming an explorer, even going ahead and throwing a party. Yet, through all this he could still tell that Himiko was pretty sour. They ran off and Himiko answered his earlier question saying they had to go to the candy store. She also said they could take their sweet time. Jurik disagreed, supporting Himiko spending time with her friends and family. "Shouldn't we actually be doing the opposite? Don't you 'want' to attend a party in your honor? Or are you really so sour with everybody?" He asked.

They continued through the town, Jurik taking note of its layout and the various stores. Abra Appraisals, Excadrills Excavations, Spindas Shakes, there really were many different services offered here. Soon they came across Slurpuff Sweets, the candy store and went inside. Jurik was quite mystified by the interior, drooling from just how much candy was on display and able to be taken from cups buckets and baskets. Anything super sugary from candy apples, chocolate dipped fruit, gumdrops and saltwater taffy, this store had it all. It was both awesome, and sickening at the same time, the candies were all uniquely designed and colored. Jurik was more of a desserts guy, pies, cake and ice cream were his favourites, which this place did have as well. They walked up to the store counter and the Slurpuff manning it. "Aww yea what up?, come down to get a taste? You come to the right place." Slurpuff took a good look at Himiko, checking her out. "Mmm and what can do for you fine little lady?" Slurpuff asked, quite obviously hitting on her. Jurik got a little angry, due to a tinge of jealousy he didn't know he was having. Himiko answered that they were here to pick up for the guildmaster. "Oho you here for dat homie huh? I got his special sweets for dat FIIIINE a** Fiona" Slurpuff answered, rummaging behind his counter for it. "Let me tell ya Dats one lucky monkey. If I was stuck in daycare with Fiona I definitely wouldn't 'prefer to play with other Pokemon' if ya know what I meeaan" he went on getting out the box for them. The Slurpuff had the persona of a ladies man, and certainly could've been with the set up he had. He passed them a neatly wrapped and ribboned box, Himiko took it in her explorers bag. "But damn girl, I look at you an I forget all about her. Tell me girl, what's yo name?"

"Ha well I'll leave you to him" Jurik joked, trying not to sound jealous walking out of the store. Once outside Jurik figured they had seen enough of the town, unless there was another stop on the list for them. He'd honestly rather be out doing field work. He did learn something though, Fiona seemed to be a fan of sweets. Good to know. Juriks ears twitche'd when he heard a distinct cry for help. "SQUAWK SOMEBODY HELP!!" Jurik ran towards the sound of the Pokemon. Turning around a corner he found a panicking Honchkrow, flapping its wings scattering feathers about. "L-Liepard!!" She cried out, pointing a wing in one direction. Jurik looked, seeing a large purple cat Pokemon running away. Jurik instantly gave chase to the Pokemon making its way out of town, holding a bag of stolen treasure.  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:51 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

Himiko stared at Jurick. "It's complicated...." She continued on her way to the candy shop in which she had just remembered why her Father told her to never come here alone.....only coming with him or her brother, Baxter. She had forgotten about the Slurpuff who recently taken over the store. It used to be a nice Chansey whom she remembered always having a sample of sweets and hanging out there every so often just to take a rest. So with him here, it got a bit awkward....she did not even notice that Jurick was just....'slightly' angry....just SLIGHTLY. "We're just here to pick up a few things for the Guildmaster." She replied, trying hard to not be phased by his.....'antics'.

But he was almost stabbing her indirectly by complimenting Fiona....in a way she might as well try to say it was Sexual Harrassment. And how lucky 'Aaron' was. Well....that story was left for another time. But she did not want to be here for another second, so now when Jurick left her to deal with him, she glared at him as if she really wanted to kill him for leaving her behind like that. She did not even like that Daycare comment....it was basically a 'speed-dating' area in which they got to know someone, and basically grow an instant family if they get along. Surprisingly, her Father and Mother did not meet like that.....but of course....that was another story for later. "Himiko's the name....and thanks for the package." She just bowed a bit and left, trying hard not to show how irritated she was.

By the time she got out, she could hear someone screaming Liepard, and thief....THIEF! "Well there goes a relaxing time." She then asked on where Jurick went, assuming he went after him and she followed right behind. While Jurick and Liepard were going off through the outskirts of town....another mysterious pokemon entered....or a group of pokemon. They immediately blocked the path to get the thief. One was a houndoom....but it was not Zak....he looked like him though....although slender and almost a speed runner. Another was an Umbreon and a Jolteon which got their attack going. "Well well, we normally don't get idiotic thieves here....guess one forgot about us. How about you drop that thing right now....or 'we'...and I mean I, Natani, Antonio, and that Luxio make you drop it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:17 pm
ShadowStream-chan
WOOOOOW is it just because of the personality I gave him? He's automatically a bad guy? Rofl jk I just thought that was hilarious

User Image

Jurik was using Pursuit giving chase to the liepard, but not quite matching its speed. It was very fast, if it wasn't for its path being blocked, Jurik would've been out of steam long before catching the thief. When the acting 'police force' of Treasure Town mentioned 'that Luxio', Jurik spoke up. "Yea... Hah... Drop it before... Hah... We make you" he wheezed almost out of breath. The Liepard was unphased by this development. "Oh mercy me, what a stroooong looking bunch of Pokemon. I'll gladly drop it, Here you GO!" Liepard used Fling, whipping her tied up bag at Jurik, hitting him with whatever was in it. It sounded like standard coins and treasure with few larger objects that knocked him off his feet and kept him on the ground with spiralled eyes. Liepard then used Double Team, as the eeveelutions came at her, creating many copies of itself in a crowd around them. "Antonio, Natani!" The Houndoom signalled. The two eeveelutions used Swift, a move that never missed and would find the real copy. But the Liepard was clever, almost expecting it, and had already positioned itself to run at the pair from the side using a running Slash against the Umbreon and Jolteon. The copies faded and the stars followed into them each getting hit with some stars. Liepard did take some herself, and the Houndoom had used Flamethrower against her. Liepard once again used Double Team, and the Flamethrower aimed where she was just standing hit a simple copy.

While they dealt with another crowd of doppelgängers, Liepard snuck over to the fainted Jurik, giving him a peck on his head. "Thank you for holding my bag sweetie" Liepard spoke softly and going for her bag before noticing Himiko just ahead, who had already launched her attack.  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:50 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

She was there as soon as Liepard got her bag and was rushing toward her. Seeing her partner done and hurt like that, almost made her....pretty damn angry. For that she used Rock Smash (They can learn it) to get Liepard to stop moving. She then rushed at Liepard and big, hefty Ice Fang at her leg. They both went down but Himiko got up first, staring down at the criminal with....well...the eyes that her Father was known to have....which made some criminals shreik (and it is some). "How about you ******** put that bag down before I dismember your legs, cook them over the fire, and eat them with my Lunch!" By then, Himiko had the female Liepard pin her down and show her sharp teeth like she was not joking.

On the other hand, the other three were done with the final form...soon realizing she had escaped them....but not Himiko...worst position to be in. "Sister." The Umbreon called out, having a [Spanish] accent as he bounded over, seeing her in aggression mode. Antonio knew that was not good and blinked...."Baxter, you're gonna need to calm her down. She's going bezerk again." The Houndoom sighed and got over while the Jolteon went to Jurik and helped him out. "You ok? Or well...that was a stupid question." The Jolteon was a female. Both the Eevee evolution was injured, but not enough to stay on the ground. Baxter was fine.

"Let's get the Magenezone and get this individual a proper welcome to Jail." Baxter then bounded over to get them. In the meantime, she could see Jurik was still suffering from the heavy blow.

It took a bit for the Magnezone to show up and get the Thief arrested while Himiko kept poking Jurik over and over again....something the three siblings were surprised at. "Ok? Who the hell replaced Himiko?" For that a little rock was thrown at Antonio, the Umbreon for his remark. Himiko was the one who threw that rock with her tail. Natani rolled her eyes and got over. "I got a spare reviver seed, let's see if it helps." She then gave the unconscious Luxio the seed which will hopefully wake him up.

"How'd you three get here?"

"Oh, we just happened to have the thief pass us up so we caught up. Seems like your partner caught wind of her as well....seems like the bag was pretty darn heavy." Natani's fur sparked, her electricity power showing as she then tapped Himiko with her paw. "Are you done with the errands?" Himiko muttered a few things, knowing what Natani meant. "Yeah we're done, we just need to turn the candy to-"

"To Aaron? No prob. I can do it! But I guess we should wait for your partner to wake.....wait....wasn't this the guy you had a cru-?" "I want none of that." She interrupted her, knowing that had already passed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:29 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Juriks unconscious mind played bits of a few past memories to him. Back in his hometown he could see times when he and his siblings fought against the houndours. He could also see the times when he and the eevee Himiko would hang out with eachother as friends and before they grew to hate eachother. What ever could've made the 2 so hostile to one another? Then he seen the multiple occasions when they had bickered and fought, with Himiko always coming out on top. Their first few fights, he was a shinx and she was an Adaptability eevee, which meant her tackle and swift hit harder than most. While others in town and sometimes even his own siblings would make fun of how he always lost to a girl, his father commended him pulling his punches, always saying that one should never perpetrate violence against a girl, and even punished him when he was the one who started it. Jurik always had a little bit of a crush on Himiko, even before learning how adept of a battler she was. Everybody wise about it could look at the way they behaved around each other and claim 'love was in the air.' After all, aren't love and hate the same thing?

Jurik opened his eyes, lightly moving his legs instinctually like he was swimming before actually getting up. He didn't know what happened, but he could see that Liepard had been caught. "Yah! That's right, that's what you get for breaking the law!" Jurik boasted, to which Liepard laughed "Your cute, you better hope we don't run into each other again." The Magnezone and Mites took Liepard away as well as her bag of stolen goods. Now he remembered... She practically OHKO'd him with it and Fling, which answered his question of why his head hurt so bad. "Ugh... dammit" he muttered shaking his head a little before rejoining the group with a little wobble in his steps. "Hey guys" he greeted, recognizing Himikos OTHER brother and sister from the other team. They said hey back, but the siblings talked about the errands they were running, and offered to return the goods back to Aaron. "No let me handle it. Don't want him to think we're the kinda team that doesn't finish a job. Himiko you can go though, maybe I'll come to the party after" he offered. Since her siblings were so insistent on Himiko getting to the party, she ended up giving Jurik the few packages and took off with them.

When he returned to the guild, it was pretty quiet since everybody was out exploring. As he made for the guildmasters office he called out for Aaron or Ming. Before reaching the office, Ming had found him. "Oh your back so soon? Have you finished the errands?" She asked. Jurik nodded, "Yup, just gonna take these packages to Aaron and head back out." "Don't worry, I can take them off our hands. Besides Aaron is... Erm... Best not to be bothered right now" she told him. "Uhhh ok? Well that's no problem I guess, here you go" Jurik replied, taking the packages out of his bag. Ming Psychic'd them off the ground onto a nearby table. "Excellent, well done, a portion of the guild fees for your next job will be waived as payment if thats acceptable with you" Ming offered. Jurik wasn't about to complain, even though they DID stop a crook well they were out. It just wasn't very samaritan to ask for more because of that. "Yeah that's fine. Alright I'll see ya later" Jurik spoke, before going to leave. But Ming spoke up once more and stopped him. "Wait Jurik!" Jurik stopped and turned back around to her. "Yea?" He asked. Ming fluttered over to him. "It's well known that you are the son of Cain, a very high bounty'd Pokemon. Because of that, the other members may treat you differently, and I just wanted to tell you not to be discouraged. Aaron and I won't treat you unfairly, or give you any special treatment, because you are no different than Himiko, or the other guildmembers. Just do your very best alright?" Ming told him. Jurik nodded, smiling at her understanding of his situation. "Yes I will, thank you Ming" he replied with a smile and a bow before leaving the guild again. He would try to find the party and meet up with Himiko again.  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:33 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

When Jurik got up, it seemed like everything else was going to be ok. Baxter scampered over to the others. "Seems like everyone is ok. That's good. That fling must've been pretty bad to knock you out like that." Baxter then licked his paw, a scrap can be seen from it. He did have his father's appearance, but he had a more slender body and softer face than that of their father. "Besides, we need to turn in the stuff before we can.....go." "I told you already-" Natani, the Jolteon said. "-We can do it." But Jurik persisted that they needed to do it, or else they'll be a team that never finishes the job.

"He's right ya know.....it's their responsibility." Baxter put it out there for Natani as the Jolteon frowned but she knew her argument was on the losing side. Himiko sighed a bit but nodded. "Yeah, we both need to go." But it seemed like she would end up not going with Jurik because of her siblings. She mumbled before giving the stuff to him. "You don't have to come if you don't want to." She told him before walking off with her siblings.

They got to a house which depended on the tree to hold itself up. She figured it was her other sister's house....a Leafeon by the name of Sierra. She had always loved to live with nature, so a treehouse like that was no exception. It was a bit away from the village but it did have a nice view. Himiko mumbled a bit but she knew she cannot avoid this, it was alright though. "Are Mom and Dad here?"

"Mom and Dad?" Baxter had to look upward before shaking his head. "No, they couldn't come..." To Himiko, that was some relief since she did not want to deal with her Dad requesting Jurik to leave...if Jurik decided to come anyways. "And Thank heavens, I don't want to deal with them." Antonio grumbled, obviously having parental issues like Himiko was. "You always were a rebel Antonio." Natani mentioned. Himiko then thought about it. She had 3 sisters, and 2 brothers. That makes 6 kids. Himiko was the Quiet One, Elecia was the hyper one, Natani was the Artistic one, Sierra was the Hearthrob, Antonio was the Rebel, and Baxter was the 'Prep' (Ambitious and Image-orientated). All have very different lives in some sort of way: Natani and Baxter both own training facilities, Elecia and Sierra do gardening and sell berries and seeds. Yes, they own a shop called Berries and Seeds which is a good business. Antonio was still unknown, although he was interested in exploration, but Himiko took over that....didn't mean he gave up though.

Baxter then knocked on the door with his long, skinny tail as a voice echoed, one could tell Sierra was a heartthrob. "Whose this~?" Baxter and Antonio rolled their eyes, Sierra was inspired by Fiona in obvious ways. "It's just us." Sierra seemed to have stop her act and opened the door. "What took you guys so long?"

"A thief tried to escape, that's what took long." Antonio remarked, as he then took a sniff....delicious food was coming. "Seems like someone is almost done..." He was the first to enter in before anyone else. It seemed like everything was ready, decorated nicely and it had...9 plates. "9 Plates?" "Oh yeah! Us 6 siblings, Hidey and Kohei, and then...maybe Jurik? Your partner?" Antonio grumbled but it was mostly toward his Dad, since he does not blame Himiko...hell he knew Himiko was forced to so any blame on her was like blaming water for being cold. "So....what's the food?"

"Food wise? Well we got Pine-Nut crusted Catfish, Corn Casserole, and Sopapillas-" "MINE!" The rebel zoomed off, more interested in the Sopapillas. "NO! THAT IS FOR EVERYONE!" Sierra had to run off as well to fight the Umbreon. "I HOPE YOU MADE 50 OF THEM!" Baxter hollered back, knowing well how many of them Antonio will eat...and so would Hidey and Kohei. Himiko almost forgotten what it felt like to be with her brothers and sisters again..."Where's Elecia?" "Oh, she'll probably meet up with Jurik, Hidey, and Kohei....she just said she needed a few things to check over before coming here."

Himiko nodded and proceeded to go to the top of the house, and overlook at the view.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:35 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Jurik had left the guild and was going through town again. He wanted to go to this party, under the implication that there would be food, instead of celebrating Himikos initiation into the guild, which he was still iffy about. Perhaps he was looking at it the wrong way, after all Himiko was strong, a good addition to the guild. Upon realizing he didn't even know where the party was, 'I guess I should've asked' he thought with a sigh, now thinking he'd miss out. But a rather loud voice got his attention. "Jurik!! YOOHOO!" Rang in the air, making him cringe a bit. He seen the Sylveon from earlier, with the two poochyena pups up ahead. "Oh hey there... Elecia right?" He asked. "Yeah I am. I'm surprised, you used to have so much trouble telling us apart" she replied. "Well your not ALL eevees anymore, so that helped out a lot" he chuckled. Elecia let out a hyper giggle, "that's true. You gonna come to the party? Huh? Are you?" She asked impatiently. Before Jurik could even give her an answer, she spoke for him. "Of course you are, why wouldn't you? It's a party in your teammates honor." The poochyena pups were shy at Jurik, but had no problem nagging Elecia. "Come oooooooon lets go to the party alreadyyyyy" they whined, nipping and tugging at Elecias peach colored fur. "Yes yes I just have to get one last thing from the store and we'll go. Come on Jurik, you might as well tag along" Elecia told him. They made their way to the berry and flower shop that the sisters Elecia and Sierra owned.

When they arrived, Elecia told Jurik to wait outside, while Hidey and Kohei came in. All she had to do was grab a specially made berry and flower bouquet of Himikos known favourites. Except Elecia now had the plan to make a new card from saying 'From: The Family, Hidey and Kohei. To: Himiko' to 'From: Jurik To: Himiko'. "Don't say I don't do anything for ya sis" she chimed. Hidey and Kohei snuck a bite of a few of the store's berries before they all left. Elecia stuck the bouquet in Juriks explorer bag before locking up. "You can take that, be careful with it. Now we go to the party!" She cheered along with the pups as they all left for the party.

When they arrived the pups and Jurik all went for the laid out food, except Elecia stopped Jurik by getting in his way. "Nu uh! You have to find Himiko and give her that bouquet" she told him. "Can't I just put it on the table or something?" He asked. "No No! You HAVE to give it to her yourself. Just tell her it's for her, then you can have some food. I think I saw her on the roof before we came in" Elecia explained.. Jurik rolled his eyes, "alright fine, how do you get to the roof?" He asked. "All the way upstairs there's a patio door" she answered, pushing on him, "Now go go!" Jurik got moving, "Ok I'm going!" Jurik went up to the roof, going outside and joining Himiko. "Hey, what's up? These are for you I guess. Congratulations on, you know, becoming an explorer. Maybe... I was a jerk about it all, someone as strong as you out there helping people is a good thing" he told Himiko. She thanked him but still seemed quite cold and bored, looking out on the horizon. "Come on what's wrong with you, you can't even have fun at your own party?" He asked.  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

Himiko was slightly surprised that Jurik arrived....and with a bouquet? She had to blink a couple of times before mentally knocking herself because she knew that bouquet was from the family probably. She then saw he gave the bouquet to her, which she replied....not as bad but in a nonchalant tone. She then could hear him ask why she can't have fun at the party. Should she tell him the truth?.....Probably not, now is not the time. Maybe when they get up the ranks could she tell him. "I'm.....more of an introvert and you know that. I like to be alone, with very few but close people. Yes they are my brothers and sisters but............*sigh* never mind." She then could hear ruckus from down below which she knew what that is. "Antonio and Sierra are fighting again....seems like Antonio stole those Sopapillas....." She then had an amused smile, first in months. "And I would but we mostly just start when Dinner comes in."

"Speaking of Dinner, it's done." Himiko was shocked to see she had a bruise on her cheek, in which the ice-pokemon yelled at him. "ANTONIO! WHAT THE ******** DID YOU DO NOW?!" "I DID NOTHING!" Antonio retorted, pleading not guilty to the fact their fight resorted to bruising. Himiko shakes her head and the two headed off to go eat. Himiko then takes a look at the bouquet and raises a brow as it said "To Himiko, From Jurik." "This is nice Jurik....but two things....One, this is from the family, probably not from you?.....And if it truly is....how did you know what kind of flowers and berries I like?" She wanted to ask since.....she knew Jurik hated her...so the card was confusing.

"Anyway, we better go down. Sierra makes good food." Himiko then went through the patio door, waiting for Jurik to follow before they both went through. As if in sync, Elecia dragged Himiko to the side and had a mischief face. "Soooooo~ Did you like the gift?" "Gift?" "That bouquet! He got it for you!" She stared at Elecia in disbelief as she knew Jurik would NEVER give her anything......NEVER! "Well?" "No comment." She walked away to the food in which Elecia frowned. "You need to lighten up sis." She frowned but she just shrugged it off and followed to the dinner table. Elecia took note of Jurik. "Himiko's a crankypants, no worries....she'll lighten up once she has some of those berries! She loves them~! She used to go all giddy for them as a kid!" Elecia giggled and had Jurik sit with them along with Hidey and Kohei....and the food was all over the room, making anyone hungry quickly. "It is more of a Dinner Party though, come on in! Don't be afraid of us! I bet Baxter would like a friendly brawl once this is over." Elecia then sat with Natani and Sierra...with Himiko staying with Antonio as both of them shared similar interests. Baxter was already rough-housing with Kohei and Hidey before both had to go to the table. Sierra then brought everything out. "DIG IN EVERYBODY! THIS TOOK LOTS OF LOVE TO MAKE! CHEERS!"

Himiko nodded and ate with everyone else. Himiko stared at Jurik for a bit, unsure of what to think but tries to shake her head and keep eating. Antonio sensed this: "So....what's up with you two?" "Why you'd ask?" "Because.....don't you two hate each other?" "I don't hate...." She responds, eating the casserrole which she admits was delicious. "Well alrighty then.....but I thought I'd tell you this first....I finally passed the Exploration Team exam!" Himiko was throughly impressed. "Wow! Nice." "Typical reaction.....that's fine with me, I hate it when people go crazy...it's harder to keep them in control." Himiko chuckled slightly. "But I would need a partner." "Well good luck."

Baxter was there and sat next to Jurik, either not aware or he did not care that luxios and houndours would fight. "Jurik right? You probably know me.....somewhat. How does it feel to finally be in the exploration business?"

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 am
ShadowStream-chan

Seeing the Umbreon and Leafeon that were scuffed up and told them dinner was ready, was quite similar to when Jurik and Himiko went at it. When he took a couple steps back to the inside, Himiko spoke up about the bouquet, causing him to get nervous and blush. "C-come on, we've known each other a long time. I know what you like just as well as I know what pisses you off. Just because we fight all the time doesn't mean we aren't friends... At least I don't think so." With that they proceeded to go inside, Jurik making quick way to the food. Elecia caught up to him and told him Himiko would be happy when she ate the berries, to which he wanted to call her out on, but didn't. Taking his place at the table, it was only a few seconds before Sierra came out with more food and they all began to dig in.

Everyone made small talk as they ate. Jurik definitely wasn't shy towards food,which was true to Himikos words, very delicious. Baxter had then asked him how he enjoyed being an explorer. "It's great! I've always wanted to do this, it feels good to help people and fight and put away... Criminals" he replied, pausing at the end because he thought of his dad. Sure he had always wanted to do this, but before it was for glory respect and riches. But now he had to do this to support his family because of his dad leaving and his mom pregnant. His mom always told Jurik not to be mad at Cain, but how could he? He didn't really wanna talk about it or dwell on the thought.

Continuing on that note, Natani spoke up about the earlier fight, "How is that bump by the way? Ohhh you guys shoulda seen the Fling he took today." To which Antonio added, "Seen? Never mind heard, I bet the town center heard that smack." Baxter chuckled and agreed, "Yes you certainly 'took it like a champ' or so the saying goes." Jurik laughed a bit himself, still embarrassed by the fact and story. "Well my head still kinda hurts, but it's not the worst hit I've taken" He replied, glancing over to Himiko with a bit of a look, remembering a time when he had made her veeeery mad. "Well I have some herbal medicine you can take after dinner, it'll really help. Trust me, I'm a grass type, hahaha" Sierra told him, laughing stupidly at her own dumb joke, which seemed quite overused to the other siblings. Jurik laughed too, seeing the humour and hearing it the first time. "Sure, thanks Siierraa?" He sort of asked the name making sure it was right. "Hehe yes I'm Sierra." "The foods great by the way, thanks for including me" Jurik said half between bites.

It wouldn't be long before everyone stuffed themselves. Then the horseplay or fighting for the last of started to happen among them all again. Sierra dragged Jurik to the other room while she fetched her herbal medicine. Jurik ate the bitter tasting crap, making him hate Sierra. "You can't stay mad at me~" True to her word though, it started working in just a few minutes to null the pain and cure his headache. From there Jurik simply went back to eating the food, making him like Sierra again. That was when Baxter went up to Jurik to talk. "So the houndours back in the old town tell me you and your shinx siblings are among the strongest in that town... Besides them of course. Anyway how would you like to have a friendly battle outside?" He asked. "Oh your on!" Jurik agreed, overcome with the thrill of taking on an opponent of possibly greater power and skill. Meanwhile Hidey and Kohei began chanting in unison "Fight, Fight, Fight!"  

Brandino Gambino

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:28 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

Himiko had a slight blush now staring at the bouquet, so he.....really did set it up for her. She then could see Baxter got along with Jurik, well...Baxter got along with everybody if he was treated right. That sounded wrong...he just treats people the way they treat him (I.e. If you're nice, he will be nice). She and Antonio sat there while some of the siblings talked about Jurik and his big bump on the forehead from that fling. She then caught Jurik's eyes and immediately knew what he meant. "That was because you step on my Father's birthday gift...it took a lot of money to pay for it." Antonio clearly remembered it, he had to drag Himiko away and he still has a scar to prove how he 'struggled' with that girl.

Then Sierra made a joke, in which all siblings just stared at Sierra for her lame jokes. "You'll never be a comedian." Antonio harshly remarked in which Himiko had to smack Antonio's head. She knew it was true, but it was not the time to say everything that was on one's mind.

With that, Dinner was done. Everyone had to get ready to clean up while Sierra brought Jurik back to her room to heal him. Sierra, although told stupid jokes, was a great healer. Himiko was surprised Sierra wasn't a straight 'healer', but she guessed berries and seeds also helped as well. So now when Jurik came back feeling better, it was Baxter's opportunity to get a fight. Himiko always knew their father expected so much out of Baxter since he looked more like his father, and was the ONLY houndour in the family...every other sibling was eevee's. So for that, Baxter and Jurik engaged in a fight that intrigued Hidey and Kohei, amused and having fun seeing the friendly brawl. Himiko watched as well as Antonio.

"Who's gonna win?' "It depends on how they use their strength and flaws Antonio, a fight can go to anyone if you know your advantages and disadvantages." Himiko truly believed that after all. So with that she decided to go back inside to get the bouquet, and brought it back outside to watch the fight while eating the berries. It still makes her face feel a bit hot and her heart thump a bit ever since he admitted it was truly him. She'll won't admit it though....for now.

The fight continued on for awhile, the fight could be considered a draw..or well....it had to stop since Jurik's and Baxter's skills are equal to each other. Baxter huffed and puffed, a big smile across his muzzle. "WOO! Hadn't had a good one in a LOOOONG time. I wish my students had the same fiery passion!"

"Jurik....." Himiko came up and nodded toward Baxter and Natani. "Both of them own gyms, if....you ever want to train over there that is." "Yeah!" Natani came over. "Once in awhile, my students and I love to go up to the mountains when there is a thunder storm and train up there."

Antonio rolled his eyes and sort of wanted to leave right now....which he did anyways. "Leaving?" "I had my fill of sociability for a week." He then left without a goodbye. Baxter took note. "GOODBYE! God damn!" Baxter was a bit irritated over that. "Just leave it be." Himiko licked her paws and started wiping the paw on her face, to slightly groom herself. Which she doesn't normally do unless necessary.

Hidey and Kohei seem to have a fun time, in which Elecia jumped off the balcony to the group. "Well~ It's getting late! Kohei! Hidey! I'll take ya home!" And almost in perfect unison, both flew off like rated G cartoon characters with butterflies and rainbows behind them. "Can I have that background please?" Baxter seemed to find it amusing that the three could be unified that much.

"She was always hyper and energetic. It's hard for me to get her to stay still." Sierra put it out. "Anyway, that was fun! I'm glad you could come." Sierra rubbed against Himiko in a friendly way, which the 'Ice Queen' groaned slightly....almost like a sibling would. "Yeah yeah." Himiko then stepped away and then stared up at the sun, trying to hude behind the mountains. "Thanks......for having me." Himiko mumbled and which both Baxter, Sierra, and Natani leaned closer. "I am NOT saying that again." "PWEEEEEASE?!" "NO!" And the three siblings had lost that battle. "Imma...go back to the guild. I'll see you guys later." Sierra frowned: "Oh fine, never stay for desert."

"She had berries from Jurik."

"OOOh~" Sierra responded to Natani's quotation of the berries. "I hope it was the good ones~" Himiko sighed irritably but that was normal for the family. "Anyway, you guys have a good night." "you too~ And visit whenever you can. And I MEAN IT!" Sierra let it out there, showing that Himiko....'sometimes' does not visit when she was suppose to.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:03 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Jurik and Baxter went at it pretty good until both were panting in exhaustion. They both called a truce, ending the match in a draw since neither could best the other. "Thanks... your pretty good too" he admitted still catching his breath. Himiko walked up and told him that he and Natani owned gyms. He was impressed, but most people had come to expect fame or success from the spawn of the famous explorer Zack, in fact Jurik was sure he heard of their gyms before. Despite this, he was quite interested in the sound of what Natani proposed. "Training in the mountains in a thunderstorm? That's sounds so awesome!! I'll have to join you one day" he declared. Antonio left, since he wasn't too sociable it seemed, and then the poochyena twins were on their way home with Elecia. Jurik figured they should head back as well. "Thank you everyone, this was great!" And then he heard dessert which made him want to stay... As well as the sisters speaking of the berries 'Jurik got her' which made him blush and get going quickly. Himiko wasn't far behind though, and caught up to him. Somehow it seemed a little weird between them but Jurik broke that silence. "So that was pretty fun, and the food was good... But you need to lighten up" he spoke.

Upon arrival back at the guild many of the members had come back from their jobs, and talked about the interesting things that had happened this day. Though dinner was announced and everyone ran off to the dining hall. Jurik had no problem eating again as well, he could always eat again. "You gonna eat Himiko? I know I am" He asked taking off to the dining area. After all every penny he made was gonna go towards his family back home, so he wouldn't be buying himself any food. At dinner, the guild members talked, but no one really talked to Jurik. It was okay though, he was comfortable since He and Ming talked earlier, because the only two people who really mattered here was her and Aaron. When dinner was over, Jurik went to his and Himikos room, bringing her food with him because she hadn't joined them for dinner again. Placing her food by her bed, Jurik then jumped to his own, dancing around it and kneading it before settling into the nest. It wouldn't be long before Jurik fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning, Jurik woke up with a snort. Twisting his body around to his front, he stretched out all the way and stood on his feet a few seconds. A look outside revealed there was a light rain today. Jurik liked the rain, especially when it was stormy weather.

"Morning you guys, you don't want to be late for role call" a Farfetch'd had told them from the doorway.

"Oh yeah, thanks" Jurik answered. He hopped over to Himiko who was still sleeping. Being an electric Pokemon, Jurik naturally built up a large static charge and when he gently poked Himikos body, it gave her a small jolt to wake her. It startled her and he laughed. "Haha good morning! Wake up sleepeon, we have role call" Jurik told her before he ran out of the room to the assembled guild members.

Aaron and Ming came out a minute later, after Himiko had joined. When roll call and guilds spoken anthem were done, everybody went to the billboards. When it was Jurik and Himikos turn, Jurik went up. "You picked last time, so I'll pick this time." He tried looking for a job that would be helping somebody. Technically any of these jobs helped somebody, but bringing someone back home or bringing them a potion was more good natured than say, just finding some thing valuable for someone. Jurik did find a job, a Porygon surveyor stuck in the Coastline Cave needed either a warp back to town, or the neccessary supplies to continue its task. Jurik ripped the paper off the board with his mouth and "MFPH"'d for Himiko to follow.  

Brandino Gambino

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces