Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:59 pm
Vigilia
Noble Ambition
Oh so I just assign them 1 - 18 before i roll? Works for me.

Now where do I roll them razz I can't find a page!

Ha, thanks for pointing that out.
The page should be up soon; we were missing it.

Geez louise ... what would you guys do without me! Hey also, I posted in Rowan's lab if you want to help me out! I didn't quote anyone whoops.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm
With something like Balm Mushroom can I learn signature attacks... Oblivion Wing for example... if I got the flying type.  

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:23 pm
Noble Ambition
With something like Balm Mushroom can I learn signature attacks... Oblivion Wing for example... if I got the flying type.

You can have your piplup learn Oblivion Wing, since even though it is a signature attack of yvetal, you did roll flying type. :3

And a response from Professor Rowan is in the works! :D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:01 pm
Noble Ambition
Well it looks like someone gotmto jump and letting you know the guild was ready. Nice to see your back ^__^  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 pm
I feel somewhat silly for asking this...

First, I have noticed some characters starting out with the pokemon they claimed from the giveaways, that is acceptable?

And for key items like the megaring, are we able to start out with that as well, or must we inherit it through the journey?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:58 pm
Precocious Nova
I feel somewhat silly for asking this...

First, I have noticed some characters starting out with the pokemon they claimed from the giveaways, that is acceptable?

And for key items like the megaring, are we able to start out with that as well, or must we inherit it through the journey?

Yes, that's acceptable.

Megaring isn't really necessary since in the guild, when the pokemon hold the megastones, they keep the megaform in and out of battle until they stop holding it.

but generally, most key items aren't really anything you need to post for. Such as a holocaster or some communication device.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Also, where is the move tutor in Sinnoh?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 pm
Noble Ambition

If you're asking for teaching your pokemon tutor moves, all you need is the heart scales, and they can learn the move : ) If you're asking for plot purposes, there are actually two, but because of the current locations, I'd say you could say he was around Solaceon/Celestic Town.

Also, glad to see you and your character again, Noble ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:14 pm
Loonamist
Noble Ambition

If you're asking for teaching your pokemon tutor moves, all you need is the heart scales, and they can learn the move : ) If you're asking for plot purposes, there are actually two, but because of the current locations, I'd say you could say he was around Solaceon/Celestic Town.

Also, glad to see you and your character again, Noble ^^

Glad I just need Heart Scales to do that ok. And totally different character this time around. So much evil. Oblivion Wing Piplup and all muahahahah!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:10 pm
Er, shouldn't Iron Tail have a chance at lowering defense instead of a chance to cause flinching? There's also the fact that it has a base power of 100 in the games, although I dunno if that's just you guys deciding to tone it down a touch or just something that was missed. sweatdrop  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:19 pm
Lia Syuki
Er, shouldn't Iron Tail have a chance at lowering defense instead of a chance to cause flinching? There's also the fact that it has a base power of 100 in the games, although I dunno if that's just you guys deciding to tone it down a touch or just something that was missed. sweatdrop

Thank you for pointing that out! : ) It looks like it got copied from Iron Head, but it's been adjusted appropriately ^^ Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am
With lucky egg I receive 5x2 - 7.5 exp

Do I round up to 8? or down to 7?  

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:15 pm
Also, what counts as Normal-related items ?

And what do these berries do? Same as in the games?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:24 pm
Loonamist

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:47 pm
Noble Ambition
Loonamist

Normal-related items means that you can claim any item that powers up Normal-type moves or something of the like. So, something like a Silk Scarf or a Normal Gem.
And yes, I believe the Berries should have the same functions as they do in the games, but I'd check the Items Masterlist just to make sure.

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff