Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP] Even Water has a Heart Beat [Corazon x Aearion] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:19 pm
krusnik05

Aearion nodded his head "Well, I'm sure as a Earth Tribess you have your own unique traits that make you stand out" he told her. "ah..well thanks, I just think it scares them off because they are red as blood and what not" He said and tilted his head to the side "Now..don't say that, you are unique because you have a very unique name, or at least I think to me I think its a unique name. Corazon, means heart so you have a good heart and I'm sure that is something to be proud of."he told her, it was so unlike him to compliment a female this much.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:46 pm
StarshineAngel01

White this was the first encounter she has ever had with a male and a different tribe all in one moment, Cora looked at her companion with great surprise and even so much as blushed! Aearion with his detached and untouchable demeanor was truly a kind male! "Those red orbs don't scare me off. If anything I rather like them incredibly." Blushing even brighter, she ducked her head away shyly.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:30 pm
krusnik05

Aearion glanced at her "well, that is a first to hear from someone, and thank you" he told lightly and grinned as she ducked her head away from him. He padded closer to her looking at her closely "Are you blushing?" he asked her with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:28 pm
StarshineAngel01

Corazon chuckled softly becoming even more shy. "You are very welcome, Aearion." She said then looked up with wide-eyed surprise at his closeness and words. Of course...his question made her blush even more! Turning a complete red against her light coffee fur that made her cover her face with both paws completely, while shaking her head in denial. "I-I'm not b-b-blushing!" Corazon was definitely blushing and it was all because of Aearion!  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:53 pm
krusnik05

Aearion chuckled a little and stepped back to give her space back to her. "I'll take your word on it" he told he with a grin before taking a breath in and blowing it out. He shifted is body a little so he gave her space to recover.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:07 pm
StarshineAngel01

Calming herself down as much as possible, Corazon looked up finally at Aearion and smiled, her furred cheek still lightly flushed. "Do you always take everything at face value? If so then I think you are absolutely adorable!" Now it was her turn to make Aearion blush and if she could make that happen then she will jump for joy. It was only fair that they both be able to blush.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:31 pm
krunisk05

Aearion glanced at her "Well, Lady Cora not usually but its a good way to get to know someone. Ahh...thank you..I do try" he told her with a light smile. He swished his tail to and fro idly he stretched a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:09 pm
StarshineAngel01

The title that Aearion said with her name made the gentle female perk up with her ears going forward and her tail curling around her side. "Well it's more than just trying, Aearion, it's coming out of you naturally and....and....." Blushing again she averted her gaze shyly. "You said 'Lady Cora'.....would it be considered bad that I rather like the way you said my name?" Granted this was the first male she has ever encountered but still it was surprising and sent a nice sensation through her at the sound.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:15 pm
"Indeed, I did call Lady Cora" he said with a smile. He grinned at her as she blushed again. "Well, Lady Cora..would you like it if I called you that from now on?" he asked her. He shook his head "no, I don't think that is bad at all" he explained "It suits you better then just Corazon..ooh...how about Mi Corazon, My heart" he ventured.

krusnik05

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:32 pm
StarshineAngel01
My deepest apologize for the delay in here! The last week of work has been super exhausting. v.v I apologize.

Cora turned pure red. Or as red as possible with her soft coffee fur that brought on that pinkish tinge to it and her eyes widen in fascination that this male who was at first quite intimidating.....was absolutely charming! A poetic charmer.

Smiling she pressed a paw to her cheeks to feel their warmth. "I-I would like to be called Mi Corazon....if that is what you wish of me Aearion. What if I called you something special too?" Corazon sat up with her tail gently curled around her paws with a light tap from the tip of it and stared at the water triber with gentle violet eyes. "What if I called you My Aear? It sounds like my air to breathe." ...........Now Corazon was being poetic!

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 pm
Aearion grinned at her "alright, if the lady wishes to be called Mi Corazon, then i shall call you that from now on" he told her with a smile. "That is wonderful, i would be okay with that" he said with another smile and swished his tail to ans fro idly.

krusnik05
that's okay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm
StarshineAngel01

Corazon blushed deeply, even more so if that was possible as she looked up at the male and smiled kindly at him. "But remember only you can call me that since you asked and you brought it up first." Cora said with great affection growing for this stranger who was looking like he would be a great friend to her. If he accepted....perhaps she should ask. "Would you be my friend Aearion? I would be honored if you would be my first friend...."  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 pm
Aearion bowed lightly "Of course,my Lady. I will only call you that in private and I'll call you Lady Cora in public" he said politely. He swished his tail to and fro and thought about his answer to her question thoughtfully before he spoke "That will be my greatest honor, Mi Corazon" he told her with a smile.

krusnik05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 pm
StarshineAngel01
Fin? Also would you be interested in these two become might than friends in the future or no? I really like their energy together.

Corazon stood up happily and licked Aearion's cheek then jumped around him in a happy dance at his words. It was this bubbling feeling of happiness that went through her when he said those words. Coming to him she smiled brightly and nodded. "Then the first order of friendship is for you to teach me to swim! I hope you don't have anywhere else to go so you can do so.....and you wouldn't mind if I stayed at this edge to be close to you?"  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:31 pm
Aearion blushed a little as she licked his cheek and watched her happy dance around him with a smile. "Is that so?" he asked her tilting his head to the side a bit. He wasn't sure if the stream was deep enough to teach a swim lesson. He shook his head "Nope, I wouldn't mind that at all." he told her.

krusnik05
I would be okay with that idea

[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas