Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image

"That will depend on her capabilities. What are you good at may i ask." Diz asked Ene as a holographic screen appeared before him.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:56 pm
"I'm not exactly sure. I mean, I don't exactly know."
"The other me must have gotten soft if you haven't learned any fighting stuff." Erin shrugged.
"Well, why don't we start her with basic weapons training and magic. She's too adorable to be a badass warrior with a huge sword so she should probably start there." Light joked.
Ene kicked Light in the shin. "Swearing is rude, brother."
"What the-?" He bounced around on one foot. "Y'know, that does hurt without any bracers on!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

"Very well then" Diz said as a scroll appeared in his hand and he handed it to Ene. "This is your schedule. Read it over and if you want another class just ask." He said.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:14 pm
She took the paper, looked at it, then bowed to DiZ. "Thank you."
Light leaned against the wall, his shin completely fine. "Yeah, you get tired of those classes, just come see me or DiZ. We'll take care of it. Anyways, thanks for the help, DiZ. That could've been a major problem."
"I think I'm gonna go see if my sister's awake." Erin waved and left.

Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"So, what do you wan to do now, Ene?" Light asked. "I mean, we aren't really busy and classes have been postponed for a while."
"I really don't know," She shrugged.
Ene wasn't really sure what the school had to offer for spare time. "Maybe if there's a garden?"

"A garden!" Light laughed. "The Courtyard? That's the closest to a garden we've got but I'll admit, the scenery's breathtaking-ish."
[Exit to Courtyard]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:15 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He leaned on his knees to catch his breath. "Whoo~ That took a lot outta me."
Ene caught up. She didn't even appear to be out of breath. "What now?"
Light shrugged. "I'm not going to force classes onto you. They're your responsibility."

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:15 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea figured she'd spent enough time meeting new people and thought it best to actually locate all the classes she'd be attending instead. It would definitely not look good in her resume if she was late for her classes... Or got lost. Ea shuddered at that. What an embarrassment to her career that would be.

So here she was: Advanced Sparring. She just knew this was going to be her favorite class. She was a little disappointed when she just saw desks and blackboard, though. Ea sighed and began to look around the room.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:47 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

A Portal of Darkness opened and Ixyam stepped out of it. He removed his hood and shook his head. "Man, brother must've really let himself go if he's in the Infirmary." He looked up and froze. "Damn..."
What's with him and not locking his doors?

Great, another wait... | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:13 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea looked behind her at the 'whoosh' sound of what she now recognized as a portal appearing. She blinked in surprise at who it was that appeared. Ea had only just met the man a bit ago. She wasn't expecting to see him so soon or at all for that matter. She fully turned towards him and waved half-heartedly, "Hello, you must be Light's brother... Or not his brother as he said."

User Image

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He brought both hands close to his chest and pointed at her with one hand while giving her a strange look. "Let's... go with that..."
He sighed and decided to sit in Light's chair. Leaning back, his Organization cloak vanished from around him. "So, what brought you to Big Bro Jaecen's room?"

You again. Who are you? | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:20 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

An elegant eyebrow was raised in curiosity but she didn't think anything of it. Ea shrugged at his question, "I'm a new student. I wanted to get the layout of the school as well as the location of the classes I will be attending."

She gestured to the class, "This is one of the classes I am assigned to. I did not know it was Light's class. It's..." she scowled a bit as she looked at the desks and chairs, "Not what I was expecting for a sparring class."

User Image

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam looked around the room and watched some cobwebs flutter by. "Yeah, he is more of a hands-on teacher. Not really for sitting in a classroom. All the cool stuff is locked up in some concealed thingy. Still in the same room though." He huffed before turning to face her. "I hope I didn't cause emotional duress wearing my Organization cloak. It tends to jump people a bit, since they aren't expecting it."

Explaining stuff? I'm a nobody. Like I care what they feel... | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:01 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

'Good to know that this isn't the actual classroom,' she thought, 'I might actually enjoy this.'

Ea tilted her head in confusion, "Organization cloak? You mean, that black trench coat you were wearing?" She didn't really think much of it. Ea imagined it to be his preferred style choice and nothing more. What's it supposed to mean something important? "I'm sorry, I'm confused. Why should your cloak make me uneasy?"

User Image

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:23 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He blinked at her. "Wow... um... I was, uh, not expecting that. Well, anyways. I'm a nobody and a former Organization XIII member. It's just a group of nobodys trying for some stupid plan." Ixyam waved a hand. "They're supposed to be the bad guys but their really just fools. Emotionless fools with no sense, really."

She doesn't know? Wow... | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Quote:

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Oh," muttered Ea, "So it was something important." She made a mental note to look into this Organization and Nobodys. "Sorry. I've only just recently learned of other worlds' and Keyblades." It was more of a rude awakening in her opinion. She shrugged again, "Everything is still sort off new to me."

User Image

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas