Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
The Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Softly, deftly, music shall surround you,
                                                                      feel it, hear it, closing in around you,
                                                                      Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind,
                                                                      In this darkness which you know you cannot fight,
                                                                      The darkness of the music of the night..."

Lucian let his voice echo quietly as the music faded, before it started once again.

"Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world,
                                                                      Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before,
                                                                      Let your soul take you where you long to be,
                                                                      Only then can you belong to me..."

As he said the last part, he gave Zoe a sideways glance, his golden eyes dancing as he smiled almost playfully at her, hair framing his face and head slightly tilted.

User Image

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:35 am
Jyccly

User Image
ʑoë Ѵaʅe
User Image

At the start of the second verse, she turned her head slightly so she could watch Lucian sing out the corner of her eye.
She smiled sadly and suppressed a bitter laugh at his last few lines.
If not for the oath, I wouldn't have anywhere to be in the first place. Once I die, my soul will be collected by you, anyway.
With the song at an end, She set down her lyre feeling inadequate to play after that performance. Looking up at Lucian, she noticed him gazing down at her and the extremely rare smile. It was different from his usual smile (it was more of a smirk) that came from outsmarting others. She was a little amazed that he was directing her that look.
She just stared back not sure how to react in fear of ruining the moment by angering him in some way,  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:53 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian held her gaze for a while, before speaking.
                                                                      "I'm very sorry for my outburst earlier." He said politely, smiling as if nothing had happened before, "Please forgive my mindless behavior."
                                                                      He smiled again, his personality having done a 180 degree turn to his more "diplomatic" self.

User Image

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:24 pm
Jyccly

User Image
ʑoë Ѵaʅe
User Image

She bowed her head in acceptance of his apology,
"Though I wouldn't say you were mindless, my lord. If you ever were the kingdom would most likely crumble." Acknowledging his important role in protecting kingdom with his strategy, and diligent work in rooting out spies and rebels.
That's right I have important intelligence on the Light faction...
Biting her lip she debated whether or not to wait and report directly to the Queen or tell Lucian.  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian gazed at Zoe in silence as she spoke, noticing that she seemed to be conflicted over something.
                                                                      "It looks like you have quite a bit on your mind." he said simply, as he smiled at her, leaning the side of his face on his knuckles, "Why don't you share some of your burdens with me."

User Image

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:20 pm
OOC; but I don't want too. sad
Jyccly

User Image
ʑoë Ѵaʅe
User Image

She turned around not looking at him, but feeling his gaze on her shoulders,
"Ah...well a lot of things happened over the year is all..."
Thinking about it, Lucian wasn't known for doing what the Queen wanted or would do all the time .If I tell him now, he'll be able to send troops now...
"My lord, it seems that the Light faction is gaining more influence than thought previously. I came across many recruiting and scouting parties in the southern part of our borders."  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian thought about her report for a brief moment.
                                                                      Scouting near our borders, quite the brave endeavor.
                                                                      Certainly, the normal response would be to send troops and get rid of the forces immediately.
                                                                      But is that the best response in the end?

He smiled at her.
                                                                      "Thank you. Good job on finding that out."
                                                                      To get rid of a hornet's nest, you do not get rid of the hornets at the entrance.
                                                                      Straight to the very core, you must strike.
                                                                      Do not let a single one escape.
                                                                      If we send troops now, all we can get rid of is the turmoil at the surface.
                                                                      If we do not get rid of the iceberg below, the Lights will forever exist.
                                                                      So we wait. Wait for the conflicted hearts to decide.
                                                                      And when they do, if they ever turn to the Light...
                                                                      We will purge them. Down to the very last drop of that vile blood.

He kept his gaze steady on Zoe the whole time, his eyes flickering eerily.

User Image

OCC: surprised
RedWix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:12 pm
OOC: Well if you insist...you can carry some things for me that are too heavy
Jyccly

User Image
ʑoë Ѵaʅe
User Image

Nervous from his silence and the constant stare, Zoe picked up her lyre and started playing again trying to break the silence. Though her hands were shaking slightly causing the music to waver. Is he going to sit there silently?.
She grew more confident with her annoyment at his lack of praise or acknowledgement at her intel."I'm glad, I could be of help, my lord." She said lacing her voice with sarcasm.  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian watched her play silently, amused that she seemed to be slightly unsettled by his presence.
                                                                      Eventually though, his smile faded, and his eyes became serious.
                                                                      "Where did you learn this melody." he asked simply, feeling a bit nostalgic.
                                                                      He grimaced, shaking the feeling off.
                                                                      It wasn't like him to be all sentimental after all.
                                                                      Disgusting. He thought to himself.

User Image

OCC: Lucian, the big man.
RedWix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:16 pm
Jyccly

User Image
ʑoë Ѵaʅe
User Image

"Hmm..." She hummed in thought trying to remember when she had started playing this song.
"I don't know...I was just playing one day, and by that point, it had already become a familiar melody."
She stopped playing in the middle of the song,
"It's strange as if I had already known it before I could even play it."
Confusion took hold as she thought through every song that she knew and what their purposes were. She picked it up once again starting from the beginning.
"I pretty sure the song doesn't even have a charm effect..."  

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian gazed at her in silence as she played.
                                                                      "It seems to be something way more powerful than a simple charm...for me." he said softly, as he slowly relaxed his guard.
                                                                      It has been a long time since he felt this at ease.
                                                                      It reminded him of the simple days in the past.
                                                                      Boring, plain and ordinary days.
                                                                      Yet, they were-
                                                                      He shook his head again to clear his thoughts.
                                                                      He didn't understand why being in the presence of this girl made him so frustrated...yet, soothing and comforting at the same time.
                                                                      Tch...

User Image

OCC:
RedWix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:33 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia entered the throne room, slowly making her way up to her room so that she could sleep. With such a large castle she found it often took a while to get from one room to the next. She was still filled with rage due to the situation with Shay when she noticed the two figures sitting in the throne room.
"Lucian. Zoe." She acknowledged, nodding her head at both of them in turn. She opted to stay with them for a few minutes before continuing to her room. She slowly neared the two, happy to be out of the dungeon and somewhere with people she knew.

ooc:; The Queen has arrived :3

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Jyccly

RedWix

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:00 pm
KatjaJean

Jyccly

User Image
ʑoë Ѵaʅe
User Image

The silence between them was shortly interrupted by a voice Zoe had not heard within a year. She instantly brightened and stopped playing, looking up to see Queen Alyssia standing in the entry way of the throne room. Standing up, she practically ran across the room before dropped to the floor kneeling. Her head was bowed in devotion.
"My Queen, I have finally returned from my quest!" She looked up from her bow smiling.
"I'm glad to see you in good health and the kingdom secure."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian was still slightly angry when the Queen walked in.
                                                                      Immediately, his face relaxed into a smile.
                                                                      "Welcome back, Queen Alyssia." he said, still using formal speech with his own wife, as he got up and walked up to her, stopping a short distance away.
                                                                      He gazed at her with his golden eyes in silence, waiting for her response.

User Image

OCC:
KatjaJean
RedWix

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia smiled down at the woman as she knelt in front of her, gesturing for her to stand. "I am happy to see you have returned. When we get a moment alone, you must update me on your findings." She said, her eyes darting up to Lucian as she said this. She did not trust Lucian with valuable information regarding the kingdom, even if he was technically her husband. She turned her gaze to Zoe as she continued. "I am glad to see you traveled safely." She added. Zoe was one of the few people she felt she could trust throughout her whole kingdom, and it would have been hard for Alyssia to have lost her.

Alyssia then turned her gaze to Lucian, her smile fading as she met his eyes. "Thank you, Lucian." She said formally, not adding the title of King to his name. She was unsure of her feelings for the man, and the best way she could think to describe them were 'neutral'. She did not have any investment in him, despite his use as a placeholder as King. "I hope your day went well in the castle."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Jyccly

RedWix

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items