Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:09 pm
My first was probably Gravitation or FAKE. I wanted to try something and at the time those were the two most popular series (and they're still up there at the top, I believe). But since then I've read/seen some than I like way more.

The first manga I read that was hardcore yaoi, though, was Desire. Or maybe it was Brother. I can't remember. xd I still love them both, though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:56 pm
My first yaoi animes were Fake and Earthian. I bought them way back in ancient history when everything came on overpriced VHS tapes o.o!

The Fake OAV wasn't that great, but Earthian was fun ^_^ Neither of them is realy my favorite, these days, though I am really really enjoying reading the Earhian manga being put out by Blu. Everyone must go out and buy it!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

The Vampire DarksLight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:31 am
My first yaoi/BL was the Love Mode manga, i love it still...and will even more so once i can finaly read the last few volumes... saddly it was liscenced after i got to read 8 of the 11 volumes cry now i await Supanova in hope of buying them twisted xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:21 am
First BL: Gravitation.
First yaoi: FAKE.
*shrugs* I still need to get about half the Gravitation volumes, but I've read them all.. sweatdrop  

Hikareh

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:38 am
Gravitation.. if you mean REAL boy love anime/manga... Even before then I was reading slashings of Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:35 am
The first yaoi manga that I actually owned was called Passions, given to me by a friend. But I had read scans of several before. There is this one that I'm particularly fond of, though I can't think of its name at the moment.

My first yaoi anime was probably Gravitation but once I watched that the floodgate opened and my yaoi collection grew.  

scottishfae

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:18 am
If we can count episode 23 (I believe) of Neon Genesis Evangelion then that was my first BL (and still my favorite). But my first full out BL was Gravitation, which I'm not particularly fond of anymore. I also got these back in ancient history when everything was on VHS so don't feel lonely Forchan! XD. But I had been already slashing way before I saw either of those so neither acted as my introduction into BL/yaoi. The Gundam Wing fandom gets that honor. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:52 pm
i'm not really quite sure what mine's would be because i don't know which one's count. i know the earliest was Gundam wing which it was most likely a doujinshi then all the others that came after it... i absolutely love Eerie Querie though and there are more that came before that, but none comes to mind at the very moment.  

timstut

Devout Shapeshifter

15,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Demi`chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:59 pm
My first actual BL anime/manga was Gravitation. xD But I first got into BL by stumbling upon slashy pairings for DBZ, ironically. O.o; I still like Gravi, but i've drifted from my first pairing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:03 pm
My first encounter with shounen ai was in gundam wing fanfiction but it was just that, fanfiction. the first official BL I ever read was "Desire" released by DMP Yaoi Manga. Since then I've read "Only the Ring Finger Knows" and "Level C".

And now that I've discovered the world of doujinshi xd .... the possibilities are endless.  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

timstut

Devout Shapeshifter

15,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:19 pm
blackcatluck
My first encounter with shounen ai was in gundam wing fanfiction but it was just that, fanfiction. the first official BL I ever read was "Desire" released by DMP Yaoi Manga. Since then I've read "Only the Ring Finger Knows" and "Level C".

And now that I've discovered the world of doujinshi xd .... the possibilities are endless.

so true... i can't get enough of doujinshi, the problem is there isn't enough free ones out there. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:00 pm
My first was... I suppose... SAILORMOON! That's right. Sailor Moon. xd
(That's also my gateway anime, sooo I guess in a way I started with slash?)

Sailormoon has sooo much slash both male and female...  

Kage_Inazuma

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:05 pm
LadyNox
If we can count episode 23 (I believe) of Neon Genesis Evangelion then that was my first BL (and still my favorite). But my first full out BL was Gravitation, which I'm not particularly fond of anymore. I also got these back in ancient history when everything was on VHS so don't feel lonely Forchan! XD. But I had been already slashing way before I saw either of those so neither acted as my introduction into BL/yaoi. The Gundam Wing fandom gets that honor. XD
What happens in episode 23 of Neon Genesis Evangelion?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:38 pm
timstut
blackcatluck

so true... i can't get enough of doujinshi, the problem is there isn't enough free ones out there. xP

so very true. that's probably why i'm such an ebay whore sweatdrop  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Kalypso Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:05 pm
Gravitation and the remixes! XD
I got my friends obsessed, too, with it (although only one of them has read the remixes!)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff