Field Or Plain
Nickname

Temperament
Pensive
Stage
Adult
DoB
June O4, 2O11

~ Exploring the lands to see that which he could never have imagined.
~ Meeting different type of Soquili, if only to know there are different types in the world.
~ He enjoys telling stories: Fairy tales, his adventures, and about his dreams.
~ He also enjoys hearing tales.
~ Playing games with those that are young and young at heart.

Dislikes
~ Hurting others feelings
~ Rainstorms
~ Heights
~ Bitter foods
~ Being stuck in enclosed spaces/tight spots.

Orientation
Heterosexual

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

Blair is a down to earth and well adjusted kind of guy. He thinks seriously before he opens his mouth to speak or to act. He's the type of guy that wants to avoid hurting someone's feelings at most costs unless its absolutely the only way of things. And despite his thoughtful nature he knows how to have fun, but he also knows when the fun is best saved for later. Blair is something of a burning man. Because his family kept his and his brother's origins a secret from him, he is very distrusting of other soquili. Certainly he's happy, open and friendly enough, but he doesn't get too close to anyone. After all, if his family could keep such a large secret from him about his lineage, what could they and other soquili be hiding from him? He guards his heart and expects very little of anyone. To expect something begets disappointment, so to expect nothing will avoid any heart break down the road. He loves his family, deeply, but tries to keep them at the same distance that he keeps other soquili at.

User Image

There isn't too much in the way of history. Blair and his brother were raised by their mother, Sakura, with the occasional visit from their "Uncle" Adrian. He was raised without a father, but not without the occasional male influence. Overall his foalhood was a mostly happy one, despite how over protective his mother may have seemed at times. When he was slightly older, not yet off his childlike hooves, he discovered that his family had a secret that they have been keeping from him. And he discovered it on his own completely by accident. His dear "Uncle" Adrian, that hung around so close to them, was not his uncle at all, but the father he thought he had never known. The sense of betrayal he felt was overwhelming and as he pressed into his adolescence, Blair became somewhat sullen and resentful of his mother and "uncle" that they could keep such an important part of who he was from him and his brother. As he grew, so did his resentment and his mistrust of the family that he held so dear. He loved them, but he could not stomach the lies he had been fed for his whole life. To this day he has yet to confront his mother and "uncle" about the matter. Instead he distanced himself from them, turning from the sweet boy that wanted nothing more than to be close to them all, to a stallion that was physically there with them but kept them emotionally at river's width. When he became old enough he left his mother to explore the world on his own, without so much as a farewell to her, and hasn't been back since.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

Blair does not have a familiar at this time.

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Mother: Phail Ninja's Sakura
Father: Tygress Dream's Adrian
Brother: Nikui's Cassiel

Half Sister: Phail Ninja's Eya Rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

Blair has no real relationships outside of his family. He would love to make some friends.  

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

"Hello, my name is Blair." Blair tosses his mane.

Current RPs

Past RPs
Basket Popping // PRP // Two posts // 4O4 words
Watching you, watching me... // PRP // Six Posts // 1,786 words

Dead RPs...?
Brighten my day... // PRP // Aug 3O, 2O11
Take the Chance // PRP // Jan 16, 2O12
Daily Routines // PRP // Aug O7, 2O12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image

- Any Stage -

Friends - I want to make some "friends" for Blair, for you can see, he has none. I need some Soquili that are willing to work with him on his trust issues. So just toss someone out and let's go!

- Foal -

Just a Day - A plot that would take place between Blair and Sakura [ His mother ] to see what their everyday life was like and how it helped to shape Blair into the well-adjusted Soquili he is today.

How... could they? - Blair finds out that his family has been keeping a very important secret from him. This is where he finds out that his favorite "Uncle" is really his father and that his mother has been lying to him all this time. He doesn't confront his mother or uncle on the matter and simply stews before things go back to seemingly normal.

- Teen -

How could you?! - Even though Blair has known since he was younger, this is where he finally hits his breaking point. His mother lied, so why shouldn't he be angry? Forgiving her was naive and possibly even stupid. After all, if she could lie about something so important, what else could she lie about? At this point I would like Blair to go off into the world, without reconciling with his mother, to cut himself a path. And he won't even feel bad about it... almost.

Okay. So... Now what...? - So he's out of the trees and into the forest, figuratively. Now what? Blair has never really considered what it might be like outside of the woods where he's lived his whole life and he needs someone to step in and show him how things go in "civilization".

Hey! Quit it! - Blair isn't much for physical altercations, but seeing as he is one of two boys, he knows how to get rough if it's called for. Someone is getting picked on and Blair won't stand for it! Verbal or physical battle, Blair isn't going to let them get away with picking on someone that can't defend themselves.

- Adult -

Wonders of the Waters - In all his life I don't think Blair has ever seen a mainly aquatic soquili, but I would really like for him to run into one just for the experience of it. Anything goes for this plot. The Mer can be in some sort of trouble and need help or just happens to be spied by the boy. I'm not really too picky on how it happens, I would just like it to happen.

Easy there, Mama. - For this I would need Blair to meet a lovely single pregnant mare that's in minor distress and in need of some help. [ Nothing violent for this one, please. ] Try as he might, he just can't seem to keep his emotional distance with this mare. He's got a tender heart for single mothers and he would be willing to help her out in any way possible. And hopefully gain a friend in the process.

Uncle Blair! - A follow up to "Easy there, Mama." His motherly friend finally has her foals and could use a little bit of help looking after them. After years and years of running his Uncle completely ragged, it's finally time for payback!

I like you. - "Erm...I like you too." Smiles. "What? Why are you looking at me like that? Yes, I heard you. You REALLY like me." Blair is a big dummy. A really big dummy. For all those brains in his head he's completely oblivious to something that is painfully obvious to others. Someone has a crush on him and when they try and profess to him, it goes completely over his head. This person has to be his friend at some point, either backstoried or roleplayed at one time. And it shouldn't be anyone that's going to be crushed by his oblivious behavior or lack of a real answer for them at this point in time. [ May eventually end up in a fling/lifemate/lovemate with work? ]

You're all alone? - Blair left his home town in quite a rush, angrily too one might need to add, without so much as a word of farewell to his own mother. Now here is another Soquili, standing right before him, that doesn't have now or never had that luxury; the luxury of a mother that loves unconditionally. I would really like him to meet someone that can and this can be with or without meaning to, guilt him and make him regret his hasty decision. After all, nothing is more precious than a family who loves you, right?

Hope it's not too late... - To say I'm sorry. Blair needs to apologize and reconcile with his mother. Because there is no way that he could ever forgive himself knowing that he had broken her heart and turned his back on the mare that had sacrificed so much for him. Hopefully it isn't too late.

Extended Family - Blair gets to meet his extended family on his father's side. Oh boy.

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image

1. Unused
2. Unused
3. Unused
4. Unused

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image