Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Long Time No Scold (Roch/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 am
"She was the highest scoring student in all of Amityville during the dorm competitions." Amrita shrugged, and then shoo'd him again, flapping both hands to get him to move.

ice queen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:59 am
"Yeeeeah... any chance of NOT seeing that?" Roch asked as he reluctantly started walking down the hall to the exit. "I'd rather leave alllll of that candlewax in the past, thank you." He had a lot more to deal with in the present, a little voice whispered.

"What's it like, bein' an alumni still livin' at school?" he asked instead. "D'ya take classes, or act as mentor or somethin?"

Enoh Love

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:10 am
"Yeah yeah, no problem." Amrita waved her hand a bit, and trailed after him down the hall, up the stairs, and out of the undead dorm entirely.

"It's fine. I don't do any of those things, I just help a few people with their studies, and go about my own business." Which seemed dull and rather eventful if she thought about it. But that was far from the truth; she was busy, constantly, in her own world.

"I'm looking at apartments though, for when I can leave here."

ice queen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:19 am
"Yeah? Find anyplace nice?" he asked as they walked through campus. It seemed, he thought, that alumni could come and go however they wanted--especially seeing several gnomes watching him without saying a word as they went past. He waved at a couple of them--the ones he remembered. They flipped him the bird.

"I might haveta get a place of my own, dependin' on how long this wedding set-up takes," he admitted with a shrug. "Or skip out and come back later..."

Enoh Love

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:26 pm
"A few options, yeah. Not seriously looking yet though. Still too much in the air." And she couldn't afford it on her own, not with her weekly incapacitating headaches. It just wasn't going to happen. She didn't seem to notice Roch and the gnomes...either that or she was flat out ignoring the interaction between them. Either was likely, really.

"Wedding?" She parroted, surprised. "What wedding?" Roch was getting married? That was...something...

ice queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 pm
"Danny and Rikki," he said, glancing at her again. "She sent me a text sayin' they were engaged, an' knowin' Danny, she'll hunt me down if I don't make it for the wedding. Gonna haveta find a date, though--my ex is going to be there," he said with a scowl, still focused on that fact. "Well, one of my exes, that is."

Because Emilie WASN'T and that was a good thing, at least. Not that he'd tell her about Emilie... just yet.

Enoh Love

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 pm
"Oh, really? That's good of them! Tell them I said 'Congrats', okay?" Amrita smiled wistfully at the idea, her gaze turning to the distance, seeing something she would never possess herself. She snapped back as he made the exes comment.

"How many do you even have?" She stared at him, half surprised and half judging.

ice queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:48 pm
Being an ex meant it was more than a one-night-stand, right? "Two," he said, shoving his hands into his pockets and walking along silently for a long moment. He had a pretty big thing he SHOULD tell her, he thought--seeing as she was one of his oldest pals...

It was just she was giving him the "I'm judging you" look already, and he hadn't even gotten to the big part...

Enoh Love

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:39 pm
"Oh, that's not so bad." Somehow she was expecting a lot more, but that number seemed pretty tame. Then she hummed. "What else is new?"

ice queen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:12 pm
"I gotta kid," he said--and promptly shadowstepped into the nearest tree before she could hit him. What? She WOULD! She already had once!

Enoh Love

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:16 am
Amrita stopped in her tracks and froze, leaving Roch's completely understandable shadow stepping a little unnecessary at that very moment. She tried to process that information, first staring blankly ahead of her, then to the space that he had once occupied. It took her a second to realize he wasn't there, and she scanned the area until she spotted him peeking out from behind a tree a good few feet away.

"You have a what?" She said, surprised - and perhaps a little frightened? "-With who? Why?" She was at a loss for words, and a small part of her wanted to flee before he pulled this mysterious kid out of thin air.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:57 am
Enoh Love

"I got a scareling, with someone y'don't know, and because she wanted a ghoul an' he came out a boil," Roch said slowly, dropping down from the tree by one arm, a slight frown on his face. Her reaction wasn't what he'd expected. "She's not in the picture now--I'm a single dad. It seems t'run in the family, actually," he goes on in a mild tone.

"Here," he went on, pulling out his eyephone and bringing up a picture. "This is Cisco."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:29 am
Roch was a Father? Roch? A pang of jealously shot through her, followed by an intense and overwhelming sense of dread and guilt. She couldn't have what he had. She didn't want to have what he had. She would tell herself this until she believed it; it was one thing for Freya and Kettil to have one, because she didn't know them; but this was Roch. Roch was her friend, and it made the whole Grow up, have Scarelings thing very uncomfortably real.

"Would she have left you if it was a girl?" She asked, deciding to dwell on that instead of Roch has a little boil.

A part of her froze when he started with 'Here', her hands clenching into uncomfortable fists at her side as if still expecting him to bring out this boil from thin air. Instead of a baby, a phone was produced showing a picture of the scareling, which was a much more agreeable thing to have happen. She relaxed visibly and reached out to take the phone, holding it closer to her so she could see the little devil, though deep down she sincerely did not want to.

"...He's a little clone of you!" She laughed out suddenly, unable to help it. "Jack do I feel bad for you! And whatever poor friends this little devil makes."

ice queen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 pm
"Hey now, I was a perfectly goo--" he stopped, unable to say it with a straight face. "Yeah, you're right," he admitted with a grin. "He's going to be trouble with a capital T. He's already a lil' goober half the time," he said, looking at the picture as well. "Likes music, dancin', anything sweet--he stole my muffin this mornin, did you know that? Just gave me this jackin' beautiful grin and YANK, your muffin is now MINE."

He was laughing as he said it, clearly having gotten over the food-snatching by now. "An' my England's Bull follows him around EVERYWHERE. Like she's just waitin' for him to drop the muffin he stole from me, or whatever he's got in his hand at the moment. The kid is constantly dealin' with drool--sometimes hers, sometimes his, sometimes both!"

Enoh Love

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out