Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📢Taking Action! - Petitions
Cant make it to Ask the Staff? I can help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:20 pm
Quickly updating the queue, feel free to add more questions before this weeks AtS starts!

it's 4:19 pm where I'm at, AtS starts at 6:00 this evening.
I'm in central time. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:43 pm
Pwnder

Just finished adding all of your questions to the queue. heart
Sorry it took so long I have been really busy irl. gonk  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:48 pm
Thank you!! I'm at work yet again tonight but I hope I'm it too busy to read through it and tip peeps.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:10 pm
Pwnder
Thank you!! I'm at work yet again tonight but I hope I'm it too busy to read through it and tip peeps.

It sucked. Not many staff members were available.
I think only like four out of the bunches of questions that I posted got answered.  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:35 pm
I see.., it was only Zero and Princess today. sad

Well it seems only my stupid questions got answered. Seeing them posted was kind of embarrassing because some of them were lacking in a proper final question or just sounded stupid to me.

Thanks for doing this heart

At the very least I hope we can look forward to a new bid confirmation window.

I'll try to revamp those questions and make them more proper.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:30 am
Leaving these here so that these could be submitted even if the incoming typhoon cuts off the power supply in my area once again:

1. Lanzer was almost always present on ATA. When can we see him answering questions at ATS?
2. Someone on Glassdoor mentioned that "The creative, nerf-gun shooting office culture was let go". Do you still find time to have nerf gun battles? Have you taken part in one within this year?
(First two questions are probing questions designed to find more about staff morale in the HQ.)

3. Can Gaia's system handle 128-bit variables? Have you figured out what to do just in case the prices go past the limit provided by the current 64-bit integer variables?
4. Gaia Online's domain name registration is set to expire on January 28 next year. With the shutdown of both zOMG and Tentacl, some are worried that this site would be next. Are you going to renew the site's registration or let it expire? If you're going to renew, could you please do it ASAP to at least show some visible effort on keeping this site online?  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:42 am
Since ZOMG isn't coming back, what's going to happen with the items everyone has in their inventories that were 'soul locked' like the rings and orbs?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:37 am
Pwnder
I see.., it was only Zero and Princess today. sad

Well it seems only my stupid questions got answered. Seeing them posted was kind of embarrassing because some of them were lacking in a proper final question or just sounded stupid to me.

Thanks for doing this heart

At the very least I hope we can look forward to a new bid confirmation window.

I'll try to revamp those questions and make them more proper.

YOUR AVI IS AMAZING.

And I revamped the thread, go look at the original posts.

Also I went through the old queue and I moved your unanswered questions to today's queue, I think I have them all. If you want to add more or look to make sure I didn't skip any by accident feel free too. ^^  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:41 am
Necra Eclips
Since ZOMG isn't coming back, what's going to happen with the items everyone has in their inventories that were 'soul locked' like the rings and orbs?

Added!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:49 am
Alexius08
Leaving these here so that these could be submitted even if the incoming typhoon cuts off the power supply in my area once again:

1. Lanzer was almost always present on ATA. When can we see him answering questions at ATS?
2. Someone on Glassdoor mentioned that "The creative, nerf-gun shooting office culture was let go". Do you still find time to have nerf gun battles? Have you taken part in one within this year?
(First two questions are probing questions designed to find more about staff morale in the HQ.)

3. Can Gaia's system handle 128-bit variables? Have you figured out what to do just in case the prices go past the limit provided by the current 64-bit integer variables?
4. Gaia Online's domain name registration is set to expire on January 28 next year. With the shutdown of both zOMG and Tentacl, some are worried that this site would be next. Are you going to renew the site's registration or let it expire? If you're going to renew, could you please do it ASAP to at least show some visible effort on keeping this site online?

No worries, they have been added and will be posted. ^^
Good luck with the crazy weather! D:  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 am
Thread has been updated.

Read the Original posts before posting plz. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:53 pm
The queue for next Monday has been set up. heart  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:21 pm
Pwnder

Any plans to update your ad free images and banners? They could be utilized to specifically target you cash buyers and relieve the rest of us from certain "specials". Your cash buyers are the ones complaining least about the announcement spam and are more attentive to your sales. I'm thinking special discounts / itemscould be granted randomly within them if they were updated constantly. "2 hours only, additional 10% discount on anything in the CS - click here" aww I missed it - aw I don't have enough GC for that, better buy a little bit more GC - buys. "Reward granted - you got a LQI recolor"
I've got ideas bro!

lol, seems my idea was kinda heard and taken in a slightly different direction. Whatever, freebies!! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:04 pm
oh! oh!

I read your post about increasing /changing the gift box items, but did you include the "luck Chest"? You know that thing we randomly get in place of the DC or in our Aquariums? It really would be in their best interest to rotate out the items to be won in that thing since the key runs for 99gc easy. If they changed it like once a month they would be banking just a bit more. I never had a problem with the chest, except for the fact that none of the items to be won from it were new, now they are like rotten apple cores sweatdrop  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:11 pm
Pwnder
Could we get a dropdown menu link for Loyals Bazaar.

It is a specialty shop after all and we have one for Flynns plunder emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Might as well add Mecha Neko to the drop down list too emotion_awesome  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces