Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

I mean that's sad but...why would you do that? stressed

I've no idea what he was trying to accomplish. confused

I'd like to hope it was something like studying for an important test. But it was probably him wanting to stay up all night playing a video game, which is unfortunate.

MUST. BEAT. NEW. COD GAME. BEFORE. EVERYONE ELSE.

NO SLEEP. BEAT GAME OR DEATH. DEAAAAAATH.

He shall forever be remembered as "The Most H4rdc0re."

RIP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami
No worries, we're all gonna die someday. rofl

Right? Christ.

Caffeine is actually GOOD for your health. Obviously, yes, you can overdose. You know, just like you can get water poisoning. rolleyes

Probably have a better chance of dying by falling on a knife that you dropped and were trying to pick up than dying on caffeine overdose via soda, right? xd  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:25 am
I would worry more about the other crap in soda (especially the diet kind) over the caffeine in it. (When drinking a lot of it, anyway)

While I do like Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and Barq Root Beer. Other then those three specific sodas, I myself prefer various teas, juices, coffee, or just plain water over soda.

I knew someone who drank a lot of soda in a short period of time... ended up getting kidney stones. Poor guy.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:46 am
Okami Ameras
I would worry more about the other crap in soda (especially the diet kind) over the caffeine in it. (When drinking a lot of it, anyway)

While I do like Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and Barq Root Beer. Other then those three specific sodas, I myself prefer various teas, juices, coffee, or just plain water over soda.

I knew someone who drank a lot of soda in a short period of time... ended up getting kidney stones. Poor guy.

Yeah, you shouldn't have a lot of soda with cheese on a regular basis. That's like a factory for kidney/gall stones. Happened to a cousin of mine.

And are you concerned about the sugar? High fructose corn syrup? Another ingredient?

I've heard drinking diet can speed diabetes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:57 am
Zphal
because I drink two 12oz cans of soda a day.

rofl Oookay.

Well, I tend to have one forty something ounce fountain drink every day at work. I mean, usually it's like an Arnold Palmer or horchata, but there are times in which I'm super craving soda and will drink forty something ounce cups of that for a week to a month straight(not including weekends). When I'm not at work I tend to stick to water.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:00 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal

rofl Oookay.

Well, I tend to have one forty something ounce fountain drink every day at work. I mean, usually it's like an Arnold Palmer or horchata, but there are times in which I'm super craving soda and will drink forty something ounce cups of that for a week to a month straight(not including weekends). When I'm not at work I tend to stick to water.

WHOA. YOU'RE GONNA DIE EVEN HARDER THAN ME. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:02 am
Zphal
wolf_with_a_dragon
Zphal

rofl Oookay.

WHOA. YOU'RE GONNA DIE EVEN HARDER THAN ME. eek

With any luck it'll be in a blaze if glory. Caffeine overdose while dragging two orphans out of a burning building. Although, I feel like it would hit me before I can reach the door so the orphans kind of burn to death anyways. And that scenario just got pretty dark. sweatdrop  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Zphal
Okami Ameras

Yeah, you shouldn't have a lot of soda with cheese on a regular basis. That's like a factory for kidney/gall stones. Happened to a cousin of mine.

And are you concerned about the sugar? High fructose corn syrup? Another ingredient?

Not just the corn syrup. There's a ton of stuff that's in there that causes a bunch of bad things to happen. The kidney stones were just one of the first of it's symptoms. And diet soda is the worst type of soda you can drink.

It makes me sad when I see people who distinctly choose soda over water, or they cannot 'stand' the flavor of water; so they'll always have a 2 liter of some high caffeine soda like Mt. Dew with them. I don't much like water either but I still drink it because I know it's the best thing for me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:01 pm
Okami Ameras
Zphal
Okami Ameras

Not just the corn syrup. There's a ton of stuff that's in there that causes a bunch of bad things to happen. The kidney stones were just one of the first of it's symptoms. And diet soda is the worst type of soda you can drink.

It makes me sad when I see people who distinctly choose soda over water, or they cannot 'stand' the flavor of water; so they'll always have a 2 liter of some high caffeine soda like Mt. Dew with them. I don't much like water either but I still drink it because I know it's the best thing for me.

Yeah, I always drink a lot of water even though I also drink a lot of soda. And I usually have a glass of milk per day too. I just stay pretty hydrated. xd  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:03 pm
Zphal
Okami Ameras
Zphal
Okami Ameras

Yeah, I always drink a lot of water even though I also drink a lot of soda. And I usually have a glass of milk per day too. I just stay pretty hydrated. xd
~thumbs up~ Water is good. Helps you get the bad stuff out of your system.

Speaking of water... I should drink some. And coffee. And then Skyrim.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff