ATG rocks!
  Suuuuuureeee
View Results

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:54 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Also, my son turned 3 yesterday!!

Thanks to you and the rest of the crew and this wonderful guild for welcoming me into the R:G family!

And HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to your son!!!!

I hope you had lots of cake and ice cream and FUN!! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:57 pm
Etrikia
I think our next step should be to try to limit the amount of announcement spam or suggest some sort of filters

yay or nay?

I absolutely vote YAY on this one.

Gaia has made so much progress on this front, and I'm sure they can make even more. I, for one, think this is a wonderful question to ask of staff at next week's AtS. They've already cut back on these a lot (with the digest version), so it never hurts to ask if there might be plans or consideration to curb these announcements even more.

*adds to list of questions for next week*  

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:03 pm
Nenanah
I was able to post in AtS yesterday.
I got a lot of answers to my questions.
Apparently Gaia has no plans to update guilds anymore, which sucks.
I'm thinking about making a detailed petition for a guild update, I've noticed that the past guild petitions were either not maintained or just flat died out.
So... I'll probably make one tonight.

And to the people exploiting that glitch in the event, I hope they get beat to death by a ban-hammer. emotion_donotwant
They ruined the event for everyone. Not cool.
I wish Gaia would have take the event offline to fix the glitch then relaunch when ready. =/

I agree with you on SO many counts, and I hope you will share a link with us for that guild update petition. Perhaps we can even include it in an R:G announcement or two to generate and continue interest/involvement/participation in the cause because I (and many others here) support it 110%!!

As for glitches and exploitation...*sigh*...I get so tired of that nonsense that I can't even see straight. It seems that Gaia lets a lot of things like that slide now, but as much as that bothers me, it bothers me even more that people will sit around and tinker with nonsense until they discover some kind of exploit to take advantage of others. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:08 pm
One of You
Nenanah
I'm thinking about making a detailed petition for a guild update, I've noticed that the past guild petitions were either not maintained or just flat died out.

And to the people exploiting that glitch in the event, I hope they get beat to death by a ban-hammer. emotion_donotwant
I wish Gaia would have take the event offline to fix the glitch then relaunch when ready. =/

I agree with you on SO many counts, and I hope you will share a link with us for that guild update petition. Perhaps we can even include it in an R:G announcement or two to generate and continue interest/involvement/participation in the cause because I (and many others here) support it 110%!!

As for glitches and exploitation...*sigh*...I get so tired of that nonsense that I can't even see straight. It seems that Gaia lets a lot of things like that slide now, but as much as that bothers me, it bothers me even more that people will sit around and tinker with nonsense until they discover some kind of exploit to take advantage of others. Ugh.

I'll post the petition here when ready 3nodding I'm also going to make one for fishing, I have a lot of neat ideas...
I'm about to start creating that guild petition once my coffee is ready. ^^  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:09 pm
Sellesion
Oh, alright, that makes sense. I saw people on the leader boards with scores in the thousands as well. I only beat the first 2 bosses, once each.
Exploiting glitches is not ok, and I can understand how that's cheating.

Anyway, interesting update from the ATS Loyal, thanks. I forgot about it yesterday too, and got carried away baking.
Though, I suspected not much would be answered. I went to the last two ATS' and never had a question answered- not even when other people asked the same things I have.

Keep on asking those questions anyway, sweetheart. I've been seemingly ignored more times than I can count at ATA/AtS, but every once in a while, a question will be answered, and it's an answer I can share with others. At least staff is answering questions now, so even if it's not OUR question that gets answered, if someone (or several someones) ask the question and it gets answered, it's all good and it frees us up to ask a question or two for someone else. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 pm
I am not going to lie. But I probably never will attend a ATS because it cuts into shower/bed time for my little girl. But those asking questions good on you keep up the good work.

And as stated I hated the event's drop rate it pissed me off soo bad crying  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:15 pm
Nenanah
One of You
Nenanah

I'll post the petition here when ready 3nodding I'm also going to make one for fishing, I have a lot of neat ideas...

Awesome!! I can't wait to see it. I know guild updates have been something that MANY of us have wanted for quite a while now, so we'll do what we can to help spread the word and keep it at the forefront.

And....did you say coffee???? *sniff* OMG! Just the thought makes me smile..... yum_tea <-------tea icon, but I'm telling myself it's coffee. heehee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:49 pm
Nenanah

wow, no way. gonk no future updates? when was the guild system made at first?
                i hope your petition gains a lot of momentum! i'll definitely stop by.

and grats to the new staff! you both will do amazing!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 pm
One of You
Nenanah
One of You
Nenanah

Awesome!! I can't wait to see it. I know guild updates have been something that MANY of us have wanted for quite a while now, so we'll do what we can to help spread the word and keep it at the forefront.

And....did you say coffee???? *sniff* OMG! Just the thought makes me smile..... yum_tea <-------tea icon, but I'm telling myself it's coffee. heehee

I started it. ninja Not sure if I will finish it tonight but here is the link. If I do finish it tonight then I'll make a thread for it here.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/the-ultimate-guild-update-petiton/t.94731321_1/#2  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 pm
Pickled Cactus
Nenanah

Guilds have been here since the site started I think. I don't really remember anymore. But here is the link. I'm still working on it so idk when I'll be done.
But you can still monitor it until it is done. ^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/the-ultimate-guild-update-petiton/t.94731321_1/#2  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Nenanah
Pickled Cactus
Nenanah

Guilds have been here since the site started I think. I don't really remember anymore. But here is the link. I'm still working on it so idk when I'll be done.

I remember back when guilds were introduced in 2004, it was awesome. Back then we had to save gold for a while to buy one. My friends and I, about 10 or more of us, donated as much as we could afford to get ourselves one, we called it The Cookie Empire, it was nonsense. Before guilds, groups just maintained their own threads in the CB and it was really hard to keep up with everything if you were gone for a couple days, that thread was called The Guild of K-rad Leetnes, I learned how to type and read l337 on the side of all our nonsense.

I'll totally sign that petition heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:18 pm
Pwnder
Nenanah
Pickled Cactus
Nenanah

I remember back when guilds were introduced in 2004, it was awesome. Back then we had to save gold for a while to buy one. My friends and I, about 10 or more of us, donated as much as we could afford to get ourselves one, we called it The Cookie Empire, it was nonsense. Before guilds, groups just maintained their own threads in the CB and it was really hard to keep up with everything if you were gone for a couple days, that thread was called The Guild of K-rad Leetnes, I learned how to type and read l337 on the side of all our nonsense.

I'll totally sign that petition heart

That sounds awesome, I have a lot of fond memories of guilds too!
I'm almost finished with the petition.
Just now putting on the finishing touches!  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Sellesion

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:52 pm
One of You
Sellesion
Oh, alright, that makes sense. I saw people on the leader boards with scores in the thousands as well. I only beat the first 2 bosses, once each.
Exploiting glitches is not ok, and I can understand how that's cheating.

Anyway, interesting update from the ATS Loyal, thanks. I forgot about it yesterday too, and got carried away baking.
Though, I suspected not much would be answered. I went to the last two ATS' and never had a question answered- not even when other people asked the same things I have.

Keep on asking those questions anyway, sweetheart. I've been seemingly ignored more times than I can count at ATA/AtS, but every once in a while, a question will be answered, and it's an answer I can share with others. At least staff is answering questions now, so even if it's not OUR question that gets answered, if someone (or several someones) ask the question and it gets answered, it's all good and it frees us up to ask a question or two for someone else. emotion_hug

Thank you. emotion_hug
I'll try to keep asking them, because hopefully they'll be answered sometime and everyone who is wondering what I do will get to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Anyannah

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:08 pm
Pwnder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek

What is this??? Did I miss something big? Can we finally do something with these caches now? Have I been living under a rock and everybody but me knew about this?

gonk  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces