Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:47 pm
Aroes san
I second that 3nodding

I don't really go see many movies and I pretty much drank my memories of the ones I've seen away..but I did see Constantine...kickass in my opinion..read the comic too..very cool
gotta ditto u on constantine....was kick a**. My friends didnt like it cause they couldnt understand what was hapenning but i liked it. I wanna see it again! blaugh

ahh im watching resident evil right now one and now two...bad idea for me be ehe love da movies **nods**  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:05 am
ahh i also watched i robot again ish a good movie **nods** hmm cant think of ne other movies i like off the top of my head...i could name a few hindi movies lol

Ohh ohh i saw house of flying daggers it was otay

and bride and prejudice....thats a hindi american mix by the same lady that made bend it like beckham. I liked bend it like beckham more but bride and prejudice has some points of view that i can relate to...**nods** (side note: im gujrathi aka indian but i speak hindi and the beliefs and traditions are generaly the same ) 3nodding so dats y i can relate to da move for others it was just a kicker a good one too....

FAV SEMI FOREGIN FILM:
Bend it like beckham

Fav foregin film:
seen too many to choose

fav kids film:
wallic and gromit blaugh sheep are soo cute lol

Fav rated r film:
hmm dats always changing...

k ill stop posting now lol  

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:50 pm
ok, this movie isn't out yet, but when i t does drop i am never leeving the theater!

OH GOD I HAVE TO SEE SIN CITY!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:23 pm
Smokey5000
ok, this movie isn't out yet, but when i t does drop i am never leeving the theater!

OH GOD I HAVE TO SEE SIN CITY!!
SIN CITY WILL BE BADASS!!..I just hope I can wait that long

I remebered another one I've seen The Incredible..being in computer animation degree I watch those CG movies for homework.....really...ok maybe I go to see them other then to see what CG is becoming..it is a very well done movie...and Robots wasn't that bad eather

Aroes san

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:21 pm
Aroes san
Smokey5000

OH GOD I HAVE TO SEE
SIN CITY!!

I remebered another one I've seen The Incredible..being in computer animation degree I watch those CG movies for homework.....really...ok maybe I go to see them other then to see what CG is becoming..it is a very well done movie...and Robots wasn't that bad eather
i saw the incredibles last nite, it was ok, but kinda pedictable. Shark Tale was way better blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:20 pm
Smokey5000
Aroes san
Smokey5000

OH GOD I HAVE TO SEE
SIN CITY!!

i saw the incredibles last nite, it was ok, but kinda pedictable. Shark Tale was way better blaugh
I never saw the whole thing just the begining...I liked what I saw though  

Aroes san

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:24 pm
Call me stupid but im afraid ta go see the ring...im going tonite though not by choice...so maybe therell be an update **shruggs**  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:29 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Call me stupid but im afraid ta go see the ring...im going tonite though not by choice...so maybe therell be an update **shruggs**
they say after you see it...strange things happen...beware...oooooooo  

Aroes san

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:24 am
Aroes san
OoChIcKeNoO
**shivers and shakes head** ohh god! K da movie gets two thumbs up on my part. Scared me crapless and well i didnt even watch most of it like the chicken i am lol no pun intended. Umm the plot was good and graphics and stuff are up in the air like i said i didnt see the creepy parts with the graphics lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:43 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Aroes san
OoChIcKeNoO
**shivers and shakes head** ohh god! K da movie gets two thumbs up on my part. Scared me crapless and well i didnt even watch most of it like the chicken i am lol no pun intended. Umm the plot was good and graphics and stuff are up in the air like i said i didnt see the creepy parts with the graphics lol
but the gory stuff is the best part of a scary movie....it was a good movie a little better then the first  

Aroes san

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:59 pm
Aroes san
OoChIcKeNoO
Aroes san
OoChIcKeNoO
but the gory stuff is the best part of a scary movie....it was a good movie a little better then the first
mehe ta me there equal but very different if u try and compare the two the first one was random and the second not so much...its more into a set plot and a bit more understandable...which sometimes can make it no fun **shruggs**  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:44 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

corruption

Nale
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:37 am
So much doom. I want to See Sin City heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:11 pm
Aight yall sin city has been seen! I went an saw it with smokey (lol theres a lil fiasco on that whole situation thats my fault **bows repeatedly** sowwie redface redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop lets just say i didnt recognize my own bro....ehe) but ya sin city...Vewy good movie. All i gotta say was damn lol...talk about some major gore though ohh well i should be use to it cause i saw kill bill n pulp fiction an both of those ha some good gory scenes. Wow ive become such a softy crying  

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Aight yall sin city has been seen! I went an saw it with smokey (lol theres a lil fiasco on that whole situation thats my fault **bows repeatedly** sowwie redface redface redface sweatdrop sweatdrop lets just say i didnt recognize my own bro....ehe) but ya sin city...Vewy good movie. All i gotta say was damn lol...talk about some major gore though ohh well i should be use to it cause i saw kill bill n pulp fiction an both of those ha some good gory scenes. Wow ive become such a softy crying
**pokes**
nah, you were alright. we were waitin on another friend of mine btu his wife grounded him xd i thought that was you, but yer hair kinda through meh so we were both kind stuck sweatdrop
**huggles his sis**
But yes, all hail the awsomeness of SIN CITY.the movie was grand and just seeing jessica alba on that stage was worth admission.
**grins big**  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces