Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yes the classes are easy but you have to get a masters and do research before you can get certified by the state. I just want to help people get over phobias or any other problems they face adjusting to life." she spoke to him. Hearing he was a math major but for some reason she felt like math and science didn't suit him. She could be wrong.

"Sure. I'll make sure to ask." she spoke with a smile. She just wanted people to adjust to life like she had tried so hard to so since she was little. Little did she know of the people that wanted to use her to give them help for their own gain with her powers.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled. "Cool. Um, mind if I come over here to visit on occasion?" he asked a bit hesitantly. If he could get the invitation extended to any time, it would really help his plans.
He pulled out a picture from a box. He assumed it was of Anna's family. "Erm, where should I put this?" he asked, holding it gingerly as it probably held sentimental value to her and she would not be too pleased with him if he dropped and broke it.

AceofTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

She nodded at him, "sure. Just let me know when you are going to come over." Anna turned to pulled her gloves off before putting them in her pocket. Looking up as she pointed at the end table by the door. "Over there okay?" She spoke sweetly.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri nodded and placed the picture where she specified. "I was thinking of maybe coming over tomorrow . . . if you don't mind that is. It's been a while since any of my friends lived nearby. At least, close enough to walk to that is." he said, shrugging a bit.
He then smiled at her hesitantly once more. "I mean . . . we are friends right? Maybe?" he asked, seeming unsure of himself. He was making himself feel sick with this maudlin act.

AceofTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:09 am
User Image

User Image

Anna looked over to him seeing him ask her about coming over tomorrow. "Well I have to see since I have school tomorrow. Not sure when I will finish up," she spoke to him. She nodded at him when he asked if they were friends, "sure. We are." She spoke with a warm smile.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:06 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled back. "Cool." he said, relaxing a bit. "So . . . I can come over tomorrow, as long as you're home right?" he asked, trying to make it seem like he just didn't want to be trespassing while she was at school. In fact, he rather doubted she would ever make it to school in the first place.
He idly wondered if she had gotten all her clothes unpacked. It would be easier if he could just take the box of her clothes with them, then he wouldn't have to stop and buy some for her. Humans tended to smell rather bad after wearing the same clothes over a long period of time.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 am
User Image

User Image

Anna went to the kitchen where she had more boxes along in bedroom. She was trying to get it all done before tomorrow. "Yeah it's fine. I don't have a problem with it." She spoke to him. Taking out the pots and pans of boxes as she placed them in the cabinets filling them up with the dish ware she brought over. Tomorrow she would go to the super market to pick up whatever food she needed.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:12 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled. "Wonderful." he said softly in a rather cheerful tone. As she got pots and pans out of some boxes, he began to realize just how thirsty he was . . . hm . . . he should probably do something about that. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll head home and fix myself something to eat. I'll see you around, yes?" he asked, making sure to put that hopeful edge into his voice. Not that she knew that she would be seeing him a lot sooner than she expected. If he had his way, there was no way she'd be making it to school tomorrow. They'd be on the rather exhaustively long road trip to meet some more vampires.

((Sorry for not posting for a while. Life is really hectic right now. XP College and the quarter system is really starting to get the better of me.))

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:53 am
User Image

User Image

Anna smiled at him as she tossing the box to the other side of the room. "Alright. I'll see you then," she spoke to him. Just then she heard her phone going off to see it was her brother Ryder. Of course he was worried about her however it was the fact about her powers. After a few minutes her brother was he assured as she went to the couch. Then she felt tired as she close her eyes to fall asleep for a bit. ,

(It's okay my classes are piling up on me at the moment.)

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled and left the house. Once he reached his house, however, he instantly flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV to the news. Stupid humans were so oblivious to the world around them, but the information could occasionally be useful. It was then that he heard a laugh as a blonde stepped into his living room. "Ah, Miss Nightshade, I was wondering if I would be receiving a visit from you." he said, standing up and bowing politely.
The wood nymph just smiled. "Well how could I stay away? You seemed to be quite taken with the young lady who moved in next door." she said, giggling a bit.
Dimitri frowned as he straightened before waving a dismissive hand. "Merely an act. That girl is important to the vampire community. Our leaders are quite anxious to acquire her skills." he said, his voice clipped and business-like.
"Oh I see. Business." The blonde rolled her eyes and moved past Dimitri to flop on the couch, taking up the entirety of the seats as she did so. "So that wasn't flirting that I was detecting?"
"If you assumed I was flirting, I did a better job than I thought." Dimitri said with a chuckle as he pushed her legs off the couch and took his seat back. "No. I was merely insuring an invitation for the proper time. Tonight, I shall be leaving again. And Miss Anna will be accompanying me." he stated, eyes narrowing as he continued to watch the news.
The wood nymph sighed and rolled her eyes. "You always speak so properly. You sound like a stuffed shirt."
"Yes, well, for a hundred year old tree, your vernacular is surprisingly modern."
"What the hell does that mean?!"
Dimitri sighed and closed his eyes, letting his head lay back. "It means for an old woman you are surprisingly 'hip.'"
Hands wrapped around his throat as the nymph, not for the first time since they first met, tried to strangle the creature who didn't need to breathe. "Take it back! I am not an old woman! You take that back right now!"

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

After waking up from her nap she looked at the clock to see that it was it was past dinner time. She yawned as she got up to order take out since she had no food yet. After she ordered she went into the bedroom to change into her shorts and tank top to have herself ready for bed. After the food came she paid him before munching on her food.

Once she finished eating she locked up everything she went to the bedroom to fall asleep for the night.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

User Image

It was around two or three in the morning when Dimitri made his move. A locked door was no obstacle to a vampire. And a locked window was an even more laughable barricade. Especially since he had permission to enter the household. The window opened, the lock undoing itself as he exerted a bit of his will upon the entryway. He climbed in, moving silently as he did so. He grinned. This was just too easy. He carried a large bag with him. He opened her closet and shoved what clothes she had unpacked into the bag with no real care at all. Then, he turned his attention to the girl sleeping in the bed. "Time to wake up Anna." he murmured, smirking. A hand came down over her mouth to smother any screams as his other hand gave her shoulder a firm shake. He would give her the option to go willingly.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Even in her dreams Anna always saw something into the future. She tossed and turned in her bed as she saw what was the end of the world. All she saw was a vampire laughing and bodies of humans lying around her. When she screamed it was muffled by Dimitri's hand as her eyes opened widely from her vision. She looked at Dimitri for a moment knowing what was happening. He had to be working with the group that had tried to take her before when she was ten. Immediately she kicked him away from her as she went to grab her hand gun under her pillow as she pointed it at him. "Figures," she mumbled. She quickly fired shots at him not trusting him to allow the vampires to take her yet again.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimtri grunted as he was kicked back, before flinching as he felt the bullets rip through his body. However, not being human, bullets didn't really affect him. "Really now? Violence?" he asked, his tone reflecting his centuries old sophistication as he checked out his already healing wounds. "This just makes leaving all the more complicated." he said, shaking his head. He then glared at Anna. "I was going to give you the opportunity to come willingly, but I can presume that I already have my answer." That said, he rushed forward and ripped the gun from her grasp and tossing it away before he grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to sit still. He had to admire her spunk. "You're only making things worse for yourself by struggling, you do realize." he informed her. "Now, we can do this one of two ways. You calm down and accompany me to my car where you will go into the back seat and behave yourself, or I tie you up and toss you in my trunk. It's really up to you." he said, a rather bland expression on his face. Never let it be said that he didn't offer second chances.

AceOfTears

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image

She frowned seeing that he was healing. Now she knew what he was indeed a vampire. "Really? Did you have to lie to me and pretend who you were or what you were." she spoke to him. She reached under her bed in attempt to get what she knew would help kill vampires. She then brought up her knees to kick him again in the gut. "I am not helping your kind. All you going to do is lock me up when your done using me," she spoke to him. She tried pushing him away again trying to get her stake so she could stab with it.

chibi_blue_mouse

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas